Thank's GK!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by JuggaloKing420, Jun 18, 2009.

1. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

There really is something incredible about smoking what you grew yourself. Two of my plants are now dry, in jars, and I'm lit. I harvested 32g off my W.Widow and 26g off one Bubblicious. I think the other Bubblicious I have drying produced more. I'm pretty happy with an o per plant average for my first grow. I didn't take pics before harvest, but once the cure is done I'll post bud shots... Thank you to everyone who helped make this harvest possible..This one's for you!!!:animbong:

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Toke it up Jug! I think your first toke off of your own homegrown weed is more memorable than your first stone....or even your first fuck.

cheers to ya!

3. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Time to pay up!

I'll PM you the address to post your membership fees too. An oz should cover it ;)

4. JuggaloKing420

Haha yea..Maybe the lumber that was left over...That was over an oz.

bLITzkRIEg420 likes this.
  5. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

WTG JK420 :thumbsup:

You're hooked

There's nothing quite like partaking in your own goods. :rocker:

:light:

:potleaf::potleaf:

6. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

'
    LOL! Resin pretty much nailed it!

I'm sure you'll agree, now that you have first hand knowledge!

:passit:

Congrats & Enjoy!!!

7. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Now that you will have a steady source of trim and little faint not worth trimming buds. You may want to start cooking or do as i do sometimes take the best of the trim and put it in a bowl in the freezer for a few months pull it out and smoke that shit blunt style you get faded off some middle finger sized blunts and it's smooth. But word up on makin it through the crucible. Enjoy...DSP

8. nappyhawk

nappyhawk New Sprout

right on juggalo king. while your enjoy this smoke, i'm sure like me your thinkin of how we can improve on the next harvest. this is one helluva community we have here. i'm proud to be a lil part of it.

9. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

JK420... Congrats on you harvest! :guitar7: Here's to many more!

10. choker

choker HIDING OUT

You don't have to thank me. (blush) I enjoy mentoring, spreading my wisdom, helping the disadvantaged. When i am not sculpting or painting, I figure why not share my mind! My brain! So don't thank me my son. Don't thank me. I enjoyed it. I am off to read the enclopedia. CHOW!

All kidding aside. Growing your own weed is the shit! Wait until ya make your own seeds and grow them.

Congrads!

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To paraphrase: "And he speaks Italian, in Russian. He is simply the most interesting man in the world"

12. JuggaloKing420

Yea it's the shit. I've been floored everytime I toke!!! I'm definately thinking of how to increase yields..I'm going to try the scrog method and maybe veg alittle longer. I had about a foot of vertical space that wasn't used...I have to figure out my temps. They stayed in the 90's for most of the daytime...I'm going to switch my lights to on at night...

13. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Congrats MAN!!!! I know when i smoked my first harvest i was all giddy like a little schoolgirl.

And ill tell ya what.... sooner or later you will enjoy growing it than smoking it.

I know i do. I looooove growing it.

CONGRATS AND KEEP EM COMIN!:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

edit: yeah, when my clones are being prepped to go outside i also run the light at night to keep it cooler. No point in having a light on adding to the heat of mid afternoon summer. :)