Depopulation? Several Globalists in Their Own Words

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Administrator, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Is there motive and intent that can be gleaned from the words of several global leaders? Perhaps, the best way to answer this question is to look for consistent patterns in the quotes of several global leaders, themselves.

"Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind"
    —Theodore Roosevelt

"Malthus has been vindicated; reality is finally catching up with Malthus. The Third World is overpopulated, it’s an economic mess, and there’s no way they could get out of it with this fast-growing population. Our philosophy is: back to the village."
    —Dr. Arne Schiotz, World Wildlife Fund Director of Conservation, stated such, ironically, in 1984:

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
    —Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

“There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it…." “Our program in El Salvador didn’t work. The infrastructure was not there to support it. There were just too goddamned many people…. To really reduce population, quickly, you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females…." The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa, or through disease like the Black Death….
    —Thomas Ferguson, State Department Office of Population Affairs

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap of mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."
    —Alexander King, Bertrand Schneider - Founder and Secretary, respectively, The Club of Rome, The First Global Revolution, pgs 104-105, 1991

A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells; the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people.... We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions.
    —Stanford Professor " Paul Ehrlich in The Population Bomb

"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it."
    —J. Cousteau, 1991 explorer and UNESCO courier

I believe that human overpopulation is the fundamental problem on Earth Today" and, "We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox."
    —Dave Foreman, Sierra Club and co founder of Earth First!

"We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren't enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage."
    —Mikhail Gorbachev

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
    —Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.
    —Dr. Henry Kissinger New York Times, Oct. 28, 1973

Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries".
    —Dr. Henry Kissinger

“Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac,” and “The elderly are useless eaters”
    —Dr. Henry Kissinger

“World population needs to be decreased by 50%”
    —Dr. Henry Kissinger

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    —David Rockefeller

“War and famine would not do. Instead, disease offered the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions that must soon die if the population crisis is to be solved. AIDS is not an efficient killer because it is too slow. My favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world's population is airborne Ebola (Ebola Reston), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. “We've got airborne diseases with 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that. “You know, the bird flu's good, too. For everyone who survives, he will have to bury nine”
    —Dr. Eric Pianka University of Texas evolutionary ecologist and lizard expert, showed solutions for reducing the world's population to an audience on population control

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."
    —David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

"The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary."
    —Initiative for the United Nations ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER

“In South America, the government of Peru goes door to door pressuring women to be sterilized and they are funded by American tax dollars to do this.”
    —Mark Earley in The Wrong Kind of Party Christian Post 10/27 2008

Women in the Netherlands who are deemed by the state to be unfit mothers should be sentenced to take contraception for a prescribed period of two years.”
    —Marjo Van Dijken (author of the bill in the Netherlands) in the Guardian

—"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature"
    Anonymously commissioned Georgia Guidestones

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
    —Prince Phillip, Queen Elizabeth's husband, Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund

Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license. All potential parents should be required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing."
    —David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club

“The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes."
    —Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of."
    —Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

“The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.”
    —Obama's science czar John P. Holdren: From a book he helped write 'Ecoscience'

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
    —Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviet Union

2. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Speechless.....wow!! :shocked:

Bad enough to think it let alone say it out loud!!!

Sure the earth may be over populated in some areas....but how can they even let these thoughts cross their mind let alone their lips??

Does make you wonder.....I go back and forth on this topic in my own head. One second I may think....hmmmm maybe they are that evil and wish to kill human's. Then I think....noooooo who could be that evil or better yet, a group such as the government for example to all be on the same page to destroy a life. Then you read all those words from our "global leaders" and think hmmmm yes we do have evil among us and maybe they are all picked because their mentality is all the same. ;) Fuck....if that is true then yes we all should be worried! This is in b&w folks.....kinda hard to bury your head in the sand on this topic when you read how our leaders feel we need to get rid of hundreds of thousands of people to reduce the population.

Gawd.....shaking my head >>I try to think positive or find good in people, give them the benefit of the doubt but when you have leaders who actually will come out and say something like this? How does any American or human being have faith in our government or any for that matter. These are leaders from all over.....wake up and smell the coffee time!

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Yea man while some may not agree I think Crack is one of those things that was attempted to be used for ethnic cleansing, because that's more what I would call it. Depopulation doesn't sound as bad as it really is, to me anyway. Hell if things really go off the deep end and is mediated by human intervention, I think genocide would even be a more appropriate term.

Not hating on your wording or anything like. Just saying.

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

i should say im speechless but im not....

WOW!:shocked: I already knew that the wheels are in motion for a massive 80% depopulation of the world,i mean china have been trying to control their pop for years with their 2 kids only law and its failing but to read some of them quotes from some of the most prominent and powerful/influential ppl on our planet is shocking,i mean i expect it from kissinger and prince phillip but still it is shocking that they dont hide their contempt for the human race:angry7:

I dont know WHY ppl think you must be a conspiracy nut to believe in all this cos it is real,its ou7t there and it is happening right now,like the murdered congressman stated,its been planned now for many years and the thing that really bugs me is who fuckin gave these guys the power to play God and decide who lives and who dies,if this type of brazen and open talk of de-pop dont give ppl a wake up call then maybe they better of staying plugged into the matrix cos the matrix is the only way i can relate or describe the way sheeple are just going about their daily grind with their eyes and ears shut,only way this can be stopped is by "the people power" and to do that we need ppl from all walks of life to stand and be counted.

Iv been bangin on about this stuff long before i had the internet and heard about alex jones or all these guys(yup some of their stuff is flakey but a LOT of it is FACT) so i aint mislead by the internet,i just KNOW this shits going on,i honestly dont know what else i could add to that post of quotations to say WAKE UP GUYS and STAND UP!Otherwise if not then the govt might aswell just load and cock the gun for ya and hand it you on a plate and say "go on shoot yourself,it will cure that headache!"....

FOR REAL MAN,ONLY 3 REPLIES TO THIS???:roulette: Im unplugged,tok my pill from morpheus and heading for Zion man,maybe its the braveheart in me but i sure aint being enslaved and bondaged with the chains of death to these arseholes....:eek:fftheair:

5. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

The world is grossly overpopulated...

Just saying.

Doesn't mean we should "de-populate", just that we are making it easier and easier to escape natural selection.

6. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Although I agree that the thought of killing is upsetting, I can't help but see that there really isn't much choice in the matter. The only 2 options on the anti death side are#1 we develop a colony on another planet and spread at a rate that is really incomprehensible. Or #2 the planet runs out of resources in a very short period of time. With a global population of 6,778,129,894 people as of july 1 2009 that's gone up nearly 100 million since I started watching this about 6 years ago. Unbelievable...I really disagree with the al gores global warming stance, but in his movie he had graphed the global poulation, and that graph is correct, and the line is damn near vertical at this point. That's scary that the population is increasing vertically faster than horizontaly, even more so that the vertical rise has surpassed the horizontal to such a degree that its almost...fucking...vertical.

Anyway here in the desert of arizona there's this dried up gulch called the colorado river. This river used to run clear into mexico feeding the upper gulf of california fresh water. The river now doesn't make it that far. There has been a legal battle over this issues going on for over half a century. And with the population increasing at the rate that it is people are using more and more water. There will come a time when people will be showering in recycled water. The plans are in the works now. Gross departure from what I thought living green was all about.

You can pretty much kiss the space idea goodby unless we come up with working cold fusion or hot fusion reactors and some serious breakthroughs in battery technology

So there it is. Simply going by the global population there are three ways humanity can continue while maintaining a ballance with nature that allows for a high quality of life for the majority of the population. Either we all die from killing our planet, we have another technological super era and expand to other planets, or a shit ton of peeps can die and purge the giant colon that is the human race.

I think it was best said by agent smith in "the matrix" when he said we are A VIRUS. And the planet earth needs us to not be here in quite the same capacity that we have grown accustomed.

I don't want a bunch of people to die, but at the same time I would like for people to have a higher quality of life than they will when the population reaches 10 billion in another 6 years.

Happy replicating :pimp:

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Goblin....on this topic you and I see eye to eye. In a way I see the point the global elite make, but the shitty part is....who made them think they were to survive and the rest of us were to die? Way I see it...we need to go by natural selection, and I intend to survive. That's where the battle lies with me. I think THEY should be the ones to go....at least in the first wave. :wave:

Hate to say it, but we've become weak as a species and the Earth is going to show us just how fragile we really are. That's just life....we've just forgotten that we still follow the same rules as the rest of nature. All of our technology is useless against the forces of nature. IMO the best way to go about life is to be able to ride the wave and make best use of what you have.....you know...survive with what ya got. That's what it always comes to in the end. Those that can...live...those that can't....die. It's really that simple.

Not now though...now the powers that be make the rules and throw a wild card or ten into the mix. It's not about who can live best with what they have but rather who is selected to die so that the rich fucks can go on living their life of luxury. That's not something I can swallow too easy.....it pretty much pisses me off. :fingermad:

I'm with you AP. The Braveheart in me just wants to go kick some ass and take names later. Must be that Scot blood. :laughing1:

8. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

lamp posts and rope.............you dont read it in your history books but it was all too common in the 1930`s for bankers and poloticians to be found in the morning swinging from the lamp posts in the street.

find someone who was alive and ask them.:passit: