What can I expect

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by OE LC, Jun 25, 2004.

1. OE LC

OE LC Guest

I have many 1" tall bag seed plants indoors now (june 25) I plan on moving them outdoors into preped soil. I live in New York, even with the very short vegging time can I still expect them to flower and bud befor the first frost? I know my yeild will be cut back greatly but if I water and fert as needed can I still hope to have any luck? thanks

2. Disturbed1980

Disturbed1980 Full Flowering

if you do it right, you could yield maybe 3 ounces of smokable bud, what kind of light are you growing indoors with? make sure you transplant into a big enough pot, a 12" pot should do you fine until harvest, it will probably be between 2 to 3 feet if you dont top it. if you are using bagseed then dont expect to much, you dont know if its an indoor or an outdoor strain, indica or a sativa. most good bag seed comes from hermaphodites just to let you know, unless the crop was pollinated.

(Edited by Disturbed1980 at 8:36 pm on June 25, 2004)

3. strum969

strum969 New Sprout

hey Disturbed, you just brought up a good point, but most people cant get a hold of good beans, at least I cant so you got to grow what you can. OE LC I say go for it, what do you have to lose!

4. Disturbed1980

Disturbed1980 Full Flowering

definatly go for it, I am using bag seed, this is my first real grow. jsut dont get your self all phyched up for 5 or 6 pounds. I am growing 20 plants, but I am planning on harvesting between 5 to 8 females. Have no idea what my yeild is going to be at all. but its fun as hell for me anyway.