favorite activities on weed

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by austinaltezza, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Alright That 70s show is my smoking show. Every episode they have a "circle" a couple times where they all sit around and smoke. Whenever that happens I grab my bong/pipe quick and smoke with them. It's like a ritual now.....if they start the circle I take a hit or 2.

I also love taking my dog out in the surrounding fields/trees and get stoned outta my mind and just enjoy the outside.

2. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

I love to work around the house ,,,,garden, cook, go fishing, take long walks with my dog to the lake or anything FUN when high. Especially the beach :D Sometimes I just like to get chores done as I am 10x more focused.....also love to paint as that is my hobby. ;)

Then there are times when I just like to kick back and chill out with frds....giggle over NOTHING. Watch a funny movie or just make each other laugh!! Then at other times I love those long deep conversation's and talk about life.

Peace~Mermaid :animbong:

3. kenneth_342

kenneth_342 Started Growing

Nothing beats lighting up a big fattie while the bike warms up. Being able to go for a good cruise at night on the bike taking along a few joints to smoke along thje way. Its great. Cruising and smoking.

4. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

aye:sign13:

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

re-phrase that....

I'd find that question easier to answer if it was maybe rephrased to: What activities do you like to do when your NOT stoned:roll:

I smoke too much at times,not bragging just thats just what i do most.Its when im w/out weed i start gettin bored and need to think of things to do.... weed grabs my attention,when im stoned if im doing something i will concentrate on it and complete it or say its a film then i'll watch it but when im straight then i dont enjoy watching DVD's or shit like that too much.If i hadnt discovered growing i dont know what id be doing!Safe peeps:punk:

6. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

i do everything stoned even sleeping

7. roxy

roxy goin into the wild!

ah.... stoned tv.. thats the good couchlock high!

if i have some major couchlock i always watch tv (usually that 70's show or roseanne reruns* i totally smoke with them in the circle too canna*) or stare at the ceiling fan while listening to some good classic rock.

otherwise, i love to go fishing, go for a walk, spend hours quoting borat and giggleing with friends... eating girl scout cookies, and of course humpin!:love4:

8. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Holy crap I love you! Too bad i'm not gay. Everyone makes fun of my cuz i love roseanne. Especially "Stash from the Past"........even though they make weed in a bad light. But it's still funny when they are high. But for real, I didn't know there was another girl out there who grows weed, and gets stoned to that 70s show and roseanne. I downloaded every season of both shows. Hafta keep deleting and re-dowloading cuz they take up so much space. And Thin Mints are the best cookie ever made.

You don't love Survivor too do ya....now that would be crazy.

9. roxy

roxy goin into the wild!

damn...

we must have been separated at birth...

i ate half a freakin box of frozen thin mints last night when i was baked! hehehe...

and i love the stash from the past episode.. geezz.... i was gonna add that to my post but i didnt think any one would know what i was talking about...

jackie(in bathtub): "it's just me, me and my ganja" damn.. lol...

well canna, i am gay, but i am happily taken to a loyal smoker who i couldn't love more ...

i'm glad someone else is out there doin the same shit i am, makes me feel a lil less crazy... :punk:

no, i dont watch survivor, but i do watch discovery channel's survivorman and man vs. wild, the real survival shows... im a bit of an outdoor geek and i go on a survival trip every year with nothing but a coffee can full of stuff and the clothes on my back...

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

double post

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Most of my friends are gay. My best friend of all time....the ones thats been there forever...she came out when we were juniors in HS. I have known her since I could talk. Lemme tell ya, I didn't believe her for a while. I totally thought it was a joke. She had had many bfs but was never happy. She was "bi" for a year or two but now she is 100% girls and has a gf of a year and has never been happier. I love them both....now I just hope they don't break up cuz I love both of em! She made a lot of other gay friends along that way and therefor, so did I. As a group I find them/you much more easy going and enjoyable to be around. Now I just tend to make friends with people who happen to be gay without even knowing it, me knowing it that is.

Anyways, oh my gosh that episode is hilarious. When Roseanne was rolling the joint and Jackie was like "oh my god do you know what that is!!??"...and then she looked at her and said "and you're doing it all wrong" and started rolling it herself. HAHA

I'd ask if you were my best friend's gf cuz I am a lot like her...but I know she doesn't grow. She always the moocher of the group lol.

12. roxy

roxy goin into the wild!

yeah

i never really thought about coming out i guess, my freshman year of high school i had a crush on a new girl, we were really good friends and it just kind of evolved from there. i always knew (even when i was little) that i was different from my other friends, i never was into the guys they were, i just didnt really know what to call it until i got older and realized how much people truely hate.

so, many years and quite a few bad relationships later.. here i am. with the greatest girl in the world, we've been together goin on 3 years, and we are just happy people plain and simple. we have been seiously considering moving to canada, getting married, and gettin old growing medicinal pot in the back yard... ah... the american dream *adjusted to fit the pot lovin homos* hehehehe....

13. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

HAHA....I am not sure how, but that would make a great bit....

14. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

lol and not so much the american dream as it is the canada dream then, eh? but i dunno what thats all aboot.

15. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

I LOVE that one!

When Jackie is in the bathtub, clutching the baggie of 'her Ganja' and says: "Is this the sink?!! Am I shrinking?!!"

"Maybe this is how we got to be so fat!"

"Birds! Birds!! Birds!!"

"DJ...Dee Jay..Deeeeee Jaaaaay.....You're right, that does sound weird"

16. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Roseanne: Do you feel anything?

Dan: Maybe this stuff is too old.

Roseanne: Are there anymore of those pudding pops?

Dan: No, this is the last one and it's mine.

Roseanne: Well Dan, I want it. And I swear to God I'll rip your entire arm off to get it.

Dan: That would suck. (gives roseanne pudding pop)

Dan: Roseanne? You are the most beautiful, wonderful, ya know thing in the world. I really really love you.

Roseanne: (sits novice for a second) What?

Dan: Man, I thought this stuff would make me feel younger, and all I feel is old, tired and hungry.

Roseanne: Man! Maybe this is how we got fat!

Jackie: Nobody loves me.

Roseanne: (freaked out, opens shower curtain to find Jackie laying in the tub) Jackie, I thought you went home.

Jackie: What do you mean? I've got nothing. No Boyfriend. No family. No life. It's just me. Just me and my ganja.

Roseanne and Dan: (laughing hysterically)

Dan: (jumps up) What was that!?

Roseanne: (still laughing) You're all paranoid, Dan! (pause) Oooh, BIRDS BIRDS BIRDS! (laughing) Don't ya hate that when your stoned?

Dan: I don't like it anytime (shakes)

(slam)

Dan: Now don't tell me you didn't hear that!

Jackie: (wide-eyed) Is this the sink am I shrinking?

DJ: (knocking on door) Mom?

Jackie: THE JIG IS UP! (closes shower curtain)

Dan: Deeeeeejay, Deeeejay. Did you ever notice how weird that sounds?

Roseanne: Now, remember Dan, maintain. (stumples over to door) (high shrill voice)WHAT YOU WANT DJ!? God, you're right!

17. smokepurp

smokepurp wakenandbaken

i like to listen to music and go on the internet , freestyle with my friends, walk to a public place like a park or something and smoke a blunt i like goin places when im high but i also like just chillin at the house sometimes and just watchin a movie and eatin all the food i can

man im high

18. kenneth_342

kenneth_342 Started Growing

Piss off with the canada jokes eh?:punk:

19. Skywalker933

Skywalker933 Guest

I love doing anything outside when the bake is on...

For me that includes, backcountry skiing, snowmobiling, climbing etc...

Right now I'm studying for a chemistry pH.D exam...you gotta be able to visualize

:animbong:

20. roxy

roxy goin into the wild!

damn

a phd in chemistry... you deserve a lot of credit for that one.

i'm taking just basic inorganic chem right now and it is kicking my ass.