aaah...emergency

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by Knife420, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Knife420

Knife420 Germinated

i swear to god these wernt ther 2 days ago
    (lil' bumpy things w/ no hairs all over the top of the plant)
    i am new to this but that just screams male to me....but i dont wanna end it if it aint :confused: :confused: :confused:
    View attachment 3259 allyssa 006.jpg

2. rtyree

rtyree Latae Sententiae Excommunication

you got yourself a feller there. Enjoy Just ask outdoor love that'll be great smoke.lol

3. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Youve got mail

male, that is:eek:

4. Dopeboii420

Dopeboii420 Veggy Stage

hey bro if you just like to grow let it grow youll have a shit load of seeds to start new grows. unless I was misinformed...but yeah aslong as you dont got any females by it let it grow out.

5. Knife420

Knife420 Germinated

i shall put 'him' to rest then, i take it that it is a good example of a male

heh....great, it was turning into sucha nice plant too

had all the char. to make it a female too (lots of alt. nodes w/ lotsa shutes commin off em an stuff)

at least ppl told me it was gunna b a girl cuz of it

now i have another question....can this male turn FEmales into MALES???

or is that just a myth?

6. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LoL... It is a myth.

All a male will do is pollenate a female... It can't perform a sex change on them
    . ;)

7. BC Kid

BC Kid Begun Flowering

Congrats its a boy!! Just make sure he is up higher then the girls. pile books if you have to. lol Myth

8. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

it's a boy ....kill it....and try again...better luck next time

9. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

The fast growers are usually the males. Females tend to be slower in growth.

I had two plants that germinated at the same time. I planted both at the same time. One grew quicker then the other one. I guessed it would be a male plant and the other one would be female. I put them under 12/12 and guess what. I was correct. The faster grower was the male. The slower one was a female.

10. Mr.Dope

Security warning! How many people know about your grow?

#1 rule of growing. NEVER TELL ANYONE THAT YOU ARE GROWING!:mad:

11. rtyree

Oh yea dog your a grower what a dumb ass. That is great info. If all you have is a male you'll have seeds as long as you don't got females.lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

12. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

sombody needs to hit the ban button on that kid

i mean come on man....read a little

13. Project-X

Project-X Mayor of Trichome Valley

Hey Dopeboii, knowledge is power. Engage brain before putting mouth in gear.

14. Knife420

Knife420 Germinated

security alert??

naaaah...round here its not really anything to worrie about, b-sides, even in the unlikely situation that the cops were informed, AND acctually decided to pay me a vist and waste time they could b spending on the methadone issue, it would be a $150 dollar fine and i wouldnt even have 2 go 2 court

but thanks for the advice anyway :D

15. Mr.Dope

WTF? $150 fine for growing MJ? Damn where do you live at? I want to move there. Here its not fines. Its prison time.

16. Knife420

Knife420 Germinated

I love Maine

Here in Maine under 5 plants is a civil violation (trust me I have been busted before with 2 garbage plants that the officers said were "good bud "). I went to the clerks office and they told me to pay them $150 fine so I paid it and walked away.

Charges were misdaminer cultivation of mary jane!!!:cool:

I have found that the people you would most likely expect not to smoke pot in Maine do.... millionairs, old people (in the trade I work in many (that I would not suspect) homeowners have stashes), and lot of ex law enforcement lol :D

17. rtyree

under 10 here is a fine and confiscation