Going be a daddy

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by skunky, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Congrats for sure man.

We went with Xara Olivia (joy & peace) for our daughter.

Clever and Pagan are other good considerations in my view.

All the best man, take care of that momma!

Grat

P.S. Psycho, I love that book, I noticed that my rep level is currently 42.

That's my ID# at work too.

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Congrats Skunky.I know that being a dad has changed my life for the better in so many ways and levels. The long hard haul is worth its weight in gold in rewards. Welcome to the 'fatherhood'. UBB is sitting rolling a spliff beside me and he says congrats,welcome to the club. Another little scientist in the making:icon_wink:

All the best skunky to you and yours:ebert:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Chuckin that gooey pollen Skunk?

Congratulations. You're about to find out what sacrifice and love are really all about. If your online persona is any indication, you're going to be a fantastic dad. Ya know, growin babies is alot like growin weed.....it just takes longer is all and we all know you do a great job at that.

cheers and best to your lady,

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Thanks everyone! Appreciate it and glad to be a member of the new prestigious club. Been busy the past few days trying to get holiday stuff worked out, going to work functions, and trying to look at apartments to move into. Also, looking at rent houses as well. Probably won't be messing with any grows anywhere near my place for obvious reasons. I just don't want to risk it. But i got a few good friends that have been growing along my side for the past 6 years or so that have all my stuff and will have things up and going. :thumbsup: Now if I could just figure out some way to make all of my girls morning sickness go away everything would be great. I just feel bad for her. Well once again thank you guys and take it easy. I will for sure be keeping in touch.

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I dunno skunky? You might want to worry about joining a club that let me and bud in.

6. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its a great club skunky. Enjoy it like the rest of us have/are :thumbsup: Heres to a comfortable pregnancy for the missus and to a happy healthy child :animbong:

Cheers

7. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

Sorry Skunk, I've been gone for a bit. Congratulations....it will be the hardest and most rewarding thing you've ever done. Have fun taking a car seat in and out of the G, but I guess it beats the bike. I hope y'all have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Layla still isn't here yet, but could happen any day. Keep us updated, and good luck.

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

[​IMG]

-tC

8. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Skunk you alive?

9. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

I just saw this......congrats man

I remember the joy when i cut the cord and they handed me my daughter.

Its the COOLEST thing in the world .

May your Child be born safe and happy:passsit:

10. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

i also just seen it! and right on man thats wicked, congrats!

11. bLITzkRIEg420

bLITzkRIEg420 sHAPesHIFTinG rEPTiLiAN

Skunky... I'm back from the dead! Congrats on your news big daddy.

:beerchug-2:

12. skunky

Man didn't expect to see this up in here. Been a couple of weeks since I've even checked in. Let's just say things aren't going as well as I had hoped. Hopefully it all works out though. I know it's driving me insane.

13. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Damn skunky sorry to hear that. Its definately a stressful time, even without problems. My wife had no complications during both her pregnancies but after the youngest boy was delivered he got an infection and I was really stressed then. It all worked out fine in the end though. Keep positive man and good luck.

14. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

Not sure if your ''well'' was like mine was a few months ago......

But She got over the nerves.....Women are very hormonal at this time

Pays to let it go in one ear and out the other.....

We got our due date---June 5th......hope for the best for ya.

15. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Well hate to break it to you men but it is no picnic for the ladies either. ;)

Sorry it is stressful skunky but some women are more hormonal, get morning sickness or just have a stressful pregnancy. I was lucky....actually loved being prego and even delivery was easy but I know it is not like that for every chick. Depends on her body, what she is eating, how much stress there is in her life and so on......maybe have her talk to the doc? Just a thought as there are things to help with nausea if that is the issue.

When is her due date bro? I did not read back thru the first pages but if she is still in the first 16 weeks....she could still be having the morning or even night time sickness which saltines do the trick along with gingerale. ;) But have it next to her bedside and nibble on it before getting up. :)

Trust me....babies never being two people closer together in a romantic way...haha Just being honest for it is another being who will need you and the mommy to be. Women feel the same as men, things or life will change but I will tell you one thing>>no love like the love of your child. I promise you that my friend!! This is something you created, yes he/she will one day give you grey hair as you did your parents but they will also make you laugh, smile and ohhh the memories to last a lifetime. One day you will laugh about even this stressful time :)

Hang in there sweetie.....once you hold that baby in your arms you will be in love! Ask the other daddy's on here....I am sure they too can tell you no matter how cranky mommy is, that baby will melt your heart and yes make you cry when you have sleepless nights...hehe :)

(((((Skunky~Mommy~Baby))))))) sending you all positive thoughts for a safe delivery and healthy one too!!

Pssstt>>>get all the sleep you can now and the same for the mommy to be!

:beerchug-2: :bong-2: :anibong:

16. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

K,,,,,scratch that bro!! Read page one so you have MANY months to go...so by March those hormones will be leveled and the morning sickness should be gone. :) Usually women only have it in the first trimester which she is still in which explains why she is most likely cranky, feels sick to the tummy, and yes most likely wants to bitch at you as soon as you walk in the door...lol

Many of my g/frds had it as well as my oldest daughter but it does pass.....next thing you know she will be all lovable again, sending you out late at night or during the day for something she is craving and hopefully in a great mood for once they feel the baby kick>>they are happy or at least that was my favorite part :) The last month you will be back where you are now for lol she will be most likely HOT being it is summer and will just want the baby out of her...haha :)

Again>>hang in there bro! I know you will get thru this and the reward for your patience thru the next months will make up for all the stress you both are going thru. :) Any names picked out yet?? You should know the sex by March hopefully.

Go to the library or book store and get the book "What to Expect While Your Expecting"......kinda like every women's bible when prego and will help you to know as well what will happen. I loved it....don't know a woman alive who did not like it for it is a wonderful book for first time mother's and yes father's as well :)

(((((((hugs))))))

17. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Hang in there Skunky this is only round one!! Kind of like a hard plant to clone but you will make it and smile bro you are one of the lucky ones!!

LIttle boys will make you proud and little girls will melt you heart!!

I know I have three girls and one boy!!

Teamster6

18. skunky

I guess. Not really round one in my eyes. I'm not sure what to think or do about everything anymore. Just so you know where I'm coming from and you can understand.

She told me 12-22 that the baby might not be mine that there is a possibility it could be this other guys because there is 3 weeks between each of us and so it's not a certainty. She didn't cheat on me and we found out she was pregnant only a few days after finally making everything official between us. She said she wanted me to be around not the other guy. Then new years day comes around and she tells me she is still in love with that other guy(who by the way is 17 years older than her). She had been being distant but I figured it was due to her being really hormonal and stressed out. So she tells me that and she is all confused and doesn't know what to do. She doesn't ever call me anymore, she doesn't respond to my texts, and she hardly answers my phone calls. I don't know much about how she or the baby is doing. It drives me nuts and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. Apparently she has decided me and her aren't going to get a place together, that she is going to just get a place for her and the baby. Oh and she said she doesn't want me to come to any of the appointments because she doesn't know for sure who's it is. IDK it really sucks!!!!!

Got anything on that mermaid? :popcorn-2: :anibong:

19. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Shit that sucks Skunky!! Sounds like you might eventually want a dna test.

Good luck

Teamster6

20. skunky

Oh paternity test is a necessity. I'm just bummed out and feeling like an idiot for believing all the stuff she said because it really doesn't seem like any of it was true. That and I feel pretty worthless not being able to be apart of my child's development. Guess I'm just the other guy now. I have a feeling the next 7-8 months could be hell. Just really hoping not. It makes no sense to me. Shit man last time I talked to her she said she was scared to get too attached to me. What the hell does that even mean? Hell if I know.