Fame

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I have it.

What the hell Google? Could you have waiting like 30 seconds to take the street view?

[​IMG]

Voyeurs.

HeadCase likes this.
  2. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

That's right, get allllll the angles, all up in there. And these are zoomed all the way OUT.

[​IMG]

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well you could have been nude sunbathing. :thumbs-up:

4. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Did google fuzz out the tag numbers on subaru or did you edit the pic yourself?

5. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Rav4 and they at least were nice enough to blur those out. I was just kind of shocked, I have never seen one with people before.

6. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

When zoomed in you can be recognized I'd fire off an email to google asking them to blur the image. It's kind of creepy.

7. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

All the more with YOU in it

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

[YOUTUBE]9CiXZ23Unec[/YOUTUBE]

9. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

If I saw the Google van cruising the block I think I'd go inside.

10. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I don't think any attention was being payed to vans driving by or that would have been the case. I don't even remember this happening, must have been fast.

You cannot really recognize anything much in these two...but there is another....which is completely unblurred and recognizable. Guess I will find where I would even send an email.

11. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Right? This needs to be taken care of. I am bringing down the entire property value!

12. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I mean REALLY.

[​IMG]

Go check your street views now. Just do it. I am a little peeved/surprised here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
  13. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

You never saw one with PEOPLE before Canna?? Shit,you wanna check out some of the streetview images in the UK. Iv seen ones where people are fucking each other outside and shit like that. People see that google car coming and all of a sudden everyones an exhibitionist:roll:

14. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I have seen like.....places....but never really individual houses with the residents. I don't even know what the google van looks like (until I look it up in about 1 minute). So nope, not until now!

15. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I dunno about over there but over here The google car is quite recognisable. As in,it stands out big time! Check out google images for funniest streetview. Theres a guy here in the UK who appears in LOADS of streetview maps wearing a horses head. You see all sorts of mad shit on streetview. Prostitutes,acts of violence you name it. Shit iv seen the google car loads of times.:jj:

16. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I've seen Yahoo's van and they're definitely recognizable.

17. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I googled "google street view van" and "car" and get several.....meh....they look like priuses and fairly less than flamboyant vehicles with cameras on them. I assure you if I knew it were there I probably would have tried something more interesting.

18. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

I dont know about over there but the ones that drive round here usually have a big fuck off google sign on them. Heres a pretty normal one i googled:jj:

googlesv.jpg

/monthly_2013_01/googlesv.jpg.ed66db1b2da6deed22761e75aaeb8764.jpg

19. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Canna are you saying that is you in the picture well you know you must have lost alot of weight and got younger too. Bud

20. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

You woulda flashed them your "sweaty" tits:ponder::icon_biggrin: