highlo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ohighgrow, Jan 27, 2009.

1. ohighgrow

ohighgrow Smoke Blunts

Wadup everyone? Well like most kids I have been poking smot for awhile and have finally decided to take matters into my own hands and try out my green thumb. I am an Ohio native and local hence my super catchy and clever name on here. My roommate and I are into our first official grow and have 4 big green girls well on their way. I have had some help from some people around here but am still an uber noob doing what I can. I have been lurkin these forums for a lil while and finally decided to join to get some real first hand knowledge. I was gonna post up some pics but my rommates camera is dead (its charging now) so as soon as its charged I will getem up.

2. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Welcome to :GK: HighGrow!

This is a great place, as Im sure u will soon discover!

Im looking forward to seeing your grow, and helping you along to way to a successful grow and harvest ;)

GFam

3. ohighgrow

ohighgrow Smoke Blunts

Thanks guerilla like I said I am eager to get some pictures up and will asap. Cant wait to learn all that I can and hopefully get some gooood budzzz.

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Welcome to GK Ohighgrow-Bud

5. justmaintaing

justmaintaing Thread Killer........

Go Buckeyes!

Welcome to a very informative forum. GO BUCKS!

6. ohighgrow

ohighgrow Smoke Blunts

hey

Thanks guys and helll ya go bucks. I take it theres some fellow ohians on here?

7. Ginsberg

Ginsberg Developed Alternating Nodes

Indeed there are neighbor. Welcome

8. ohighgrow

ohighgrow Smoke Blunts

I am not really sure what that means but good to hear. I am having trouble uploading photos to an album... I create the album and put in the photos but then when I try to upload them it just keep saying connection interrupted. I am not the most computer savvy so any help would be appreciated.

9. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

next time you make a post, there is a little yellow button on the top, with a mountain and sun on it. its by all the tools to edit your post.

if you click it, and little box pops up. if you put the link to your picture there, the picture will pop up.

here's an axample

[​IMG]

10. Ginsberg

Ginsberg Developed Alternating Nodes

I had some problems early on trying to upload 10+ pics in one shot. I dropped it down to 5 and have had no other problems.

11. ohighgrow

ohighgrow Smoke Blunts

I have been trying to upload pics i tried ten first then cut it down t five like you suggested but i just keep getting this...

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. lease try again.

12. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

how big are your pics? You might have to re-size them.

13. krondikebar

ANY MODS HAVE A SAY??? never heard of that problem, nor had it myself...sorry

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I use Imageshack. Seem's alot easier, to me, anyway.

Oh yeah... :welcome:

15. ohighgrow

ohighgrow Smoke Blunts

we got photos

Thanks everyone and I finally figured it out, had to do a bit of resizing and whatnot but here they are.

The innocent closet...

[​IMG]

And behind door number one...

[​IMG]

The 400Watter HPS

[​IMG]

And then a shot from inside lookin over the canopy to the other side

[​IMG]

Well that does it for the intro. I will post up in the other threads (more pics to come) to get some helpful info and whatnot. Thanks everyone for the welcome as I have said before I am pretty new to the scene but am absolutely hooked and hope to learn a lot from you all. Seee ya around and happy growing.

Guerilla Family likes this.
  16. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Thing's look great(aside from the horizontal pics)!

You seem to have a decent set-up, especially for a new guy.

What kind of fan are you using and is it very loud?

I ask because that's probably my next investment.

17. ohighgrow

ohighgrow Smoke Blunts

ya sorry about the horizontals but you all know you have done it before just tilt the head or the computer lol.

We are using 2 4 in. inline fans but only have the exhaust one running right now which is not pictured because it is in the attic. It is not to loud but you can hear a faint buzz coming from attic. We just screwed it straight into the wood but I bet if we had put some kind of noise dampener in between the fan and wood it wouldn't even be noticeable.

18. krondikebar

looks good dude. I would immediately guess that this isn't your first rodeo. But I've been surprised by smart beginners before. Those plants are pretty big.

*(my bad im high and forgot you said this was your first official grow.)

you ever hear of JOGing before? Im a big fan.

what kind of strains you got goin' on there?

19. ohighgrow

ohighgrow Smoke Blunts

Thanks and while this is my first official grow we have had a lot of help from some experienced friends which has made things easier. I have heard of JOGing from this sight in fact, I think next time around I am going to give it a whirl. As far as the strains go we are not really sure what is what our buddy just gave us some seeds that he knew where dank so I am just hoping for decent bud. They are reallly bushy which leads me to believe some more trimming could have been done throughout the grow. I know topping and whatnot but I feel like we have to many budsights that just aren't worth keeping. What do you guys think?

20. krondikebar

whatever you do just dont cut off leaves!!!