Hey Sylent

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rangerdanger, Feb 25, 2003.

1. rangerdanger

rangerdanger ***Rest in Peace***

bush's boy Ashcroft and his latest action.

2. THCdude

THCdude Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE that voted the republican ticket is just as liable for the crimes committed by those morons on the hill as they are themselves.

3. Sylent Skull

Sylent Skull Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ive never defended ashcroft. Why would I? Bush put him in power but so what? Clinton's drug czar was Gen. Mcaffrey, you know the guy who bombed the holy hell out of about 100,000 iraqi women and children in gulf war 1, known as the highway of death i believe? Bush had to put someone there, and ashcroft had the best credentials to do that job. I dont support ashcroft, but its important that you realize ranger, that its ashcroft doing it, not bush.

4. Sylent Skull

thats a ridiculous statement THCdude. You cant blame the whole party for a few people you dont like. Every party has its bad guys and good guys.

5. Sylent Skull

By your logic THCdude, we should go find every person who voted for LBJ and hold them accoutable for all those deaths in vietnam. Today THC, you showed that even you can be irrational.

6. THCdude

No, not irrational just angry at those who want to push the blame off of themselves. Yes, those who voted for LBJ should be held accountable and should be ashamed of themselves. To correct my statement- anyone who voted for Bush is just as liable for the crimes committed by the morons HE appointed and is responsible for.

7. Sylent Skull

Yes irrational, because your saying it out of anger. Wait until you calm down, and ask yourself.... do I believe people should be held accountable for the actions of those they voted for? Surely, if youve voted, the person you voted for has done something wrong to someone else. Every president has skeletons in thier closets and has hurt people with thier decisions and polocies.

8. Sylent Skull

And i agree that blame should be placed where blame is due. thats why im conservative. Liberals like to blame cartoons and TV for thier kids being violent, and say the schools and police should raise thier kids and should be held responsible if thier kids drop out or get drunk and arrested.

9. THCdude

Not angry at anything here, bro! If you regard your vote as something important then yes, you are responsible for their actions as they are representative of your vote. By the way I'm a Green.

10. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

11. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

#Moderation Mode

Don't ya worry lil buddy....that WW will be dry soon. You WILL be right again I promise.

Damn terrorist weed :pissed:

Moved here