Frankenfridge

Discussion in 'DIY' started by ResinRubber, Oct 20, 2010.

1. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Those rose plants are lovely. That haze plant looks like another SAGE to me. Probably needs its own room and I mean huge ceiling to grow in. I like the looks of that safari also. I dont think that rose mom looks too bad she is gorgeous. Res I have been prowling around trying to find out what heath feeds the rose. Have you ever heard what he uses?? I cant find it anywhere. Never mind I think I found it he uses canna, ionic or vitalink. Those are ones he recommended on a old forum.

Teamster6

2. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Holy! ResinRubber, the Roses are looking Great.

The Whole Cab, is awesome, and is filling out great.

Thnx for Update, and Pics

Awesome buds and plants. :passsit:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Thanks guys.

From what I gather Heath is partial to a Wilma system. No idea what nute program. I've found that they are not N hogs but need lots of micro elements. Extra MG and lime in my mix plus added shots of molasses in my ferts brings out a nice healthy growth. My guess is that in hydro repeated use of cal-mag is going to be a must.

Heath lurks GK once in a while...drop him a PM and hopefully he'll answer.

cheers,

krondikebar likes this.
  4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ya I found it I think on a old post. Canna, ionic or vitalink. I would like to try the wilma system but they are all over in the uk I dont see any in the usa.

The one rose I have seems perfectly satified with gh I dont see anything wrong I was just curious what heath was useing as his plants are always great.

Teamster6

5. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

great show Resin, you plants look damn healthy :thumbs-up: Glad the new cab is working well! we are all looking forward to more bro, keep us updated bro

6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

That Rose just keeps getting better and better.

7. spinkler

spinkler Game On!

DUDE... WOW.

Just.. WOW. I look on in complete awe, no two ways about it. That BR is fucking spectacular.

I look forward to someday producing results like yours. :not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy:

I must ask, and please forgive me if it's been asked already... I'm not sure where it's from, but is there any way to procure some of this BR myself, and if so can you point me in the right direction please? :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ResinRubber again.

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That BR mom looks fine from here :thumbs-up:

9. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Seeds are long gone its cut only
    t6

10. Kaiser Puff

Kaiser Puff Full Flowering

Holy molybdenum RR! Those BR ladies are jaw dropping even the one that had a harder life is gorgeous! Love how clean your cab is, you the man! :not-worthy: :affro:

11. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

MAN O MAN RR

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I am in total awe and amazement... RES you are a Ganja God. those plants look so happy and are just coverd in sugar... can i come be your apprentice for awhile? lol

12. ResinRubber

The only place to get seeds from is Heath himself. I got lucky and he tossed some my way. Don't know him, we've rarely communicated and are virtual strangers but I asked when he was going to put some seeds out to the public and was gracious enough to send me some. Class act. There's a few crosses available on some of the more obscure seeds sites but I can't vouch for them.

This pheno is from an original pack of 20.

Just driving my pinto....rollin...I'll get there...

13. bncooldude13

Hey so, no seeds huh?

Maybe Next Greet n Meet, You can throw me some cuttings RR :alienwink:

For $$$ ofcourse. I would die for a BR.

14. ResinRubber

$$$? Perish the thought! Made a promise of not making money off this gift of genetics and I'm sticking to it. Don't worry tho, if you hit the 2011 meet we'll have something interesting cooked up and I'm sure it'll include access to the BR.

cheers,

CCrete likes this.
  15. bncooldude13

Thanks RR! :passsit:

Btw I been doing some research on BR.

"Black Rose which is a purple Shiva Skunk F4 and a F4 Black Russian female sex reversed" ..........is this true?

And is there a specific strain in the BR, that makes it that purple, or

does it have to be a combination of strains, to create purple.

I seen Sugar Black Rose, And Black Russian, But They Dont compare to Black Rose....

16. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Holy fuck Res.......i mean a very loudly yelled...."Holy fuck!"

Thats just pretty...Mr.Rub, nice job my man:passsit:

17. ResinRubber

You've got the cross right. Heath's worked the line from there to an f8 I believe. Three distinct phenos appeared for me. A tannish purple, variegated tan and the deep coloration that I kept. The insane plant losses from trying it outdoors keeps me from estimating frequency of the phenos.

BR has been knocked for low potency so my guess is that Heath concentrated on color and sacrificed potency along the way. A few guys who've run crosses did so to try and get some kick back into the mix. Won't know myself until it cures and gets fired up.

18. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

what exactly is supposed to come out in the flavors? and smells?

19. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey RR. :thumbs-up: Great job brother!. When you want me to come over? [​IMG]

20. big t double

big t double i finally changed this

:thumbs-up: nice lookin garden rez :not-worthy: