Mr and Mrs ganjah's indoor grow show.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by rasganjah, Apr 14, 2010.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Hey AJ, glad you stopped in brother!:thumbs-up: I hope you're right. Sometimes my temper can get the better of me.

Thanks for the compliment, I try to keep the thread up to date and full of info on my methods and results.

Yes we will be bringing some of the SSH to the camp out. We are hoping we can make it there. A new business venture in the works though, we'll just have to see how things pan out. I do want to make it though.:thumbs-up:

lukesmommy likes this.
  2. buds4ever

buds4ever Lost in the woods

Still looks great!! Thanks for posting..B4E:beerchug-2:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Wanna grow weed? Ask somebody with the last name "ganja".:thumbs-up:

Nice works guys.

Seems all you cats are going big lately. These kids better grow up soon so I can get outta here and into a legal state to join in. Good luck on the plans, and that other thing......keep practicing.

cheers,

4. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

You've already found the state. Now you just need to move. :wink:

5. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

JINKIES RAS!!!!!! :cool-pix: :cool-pix: :cool-pix: :thumbs-up:

Lookin REALLY nice my friend, Really nice! So healthy too! Way to go man! You and the misses are doin an awesome job with those plants, for real! They look great!

I'll be back checkin in soon! It's about to get exciting in there!

Peace

-LM

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Don't worry about it. I'm over it now. We can let bygones be bygones.....whatever that means :potleaf-3:

Ur grow is fantastic :thumbs-up:

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Awww,...thanks Canna. I would much rather have you as a friend than anything else. :thumbs-up: Thanks for the props! It always feels good hear that you're doing a good job. Peace my stoney beaver friend! :thumbs-up: :potleaf-3:

8. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

The pictures speak louder than words. They are beautiful

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6

9. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

This is my first time checking in, but damn those look nice.:popcorn-2:

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks for stopping in T6 and SG420. Glad you guys approve, and thanks for the compliments.

I met up with the dispensary guy that sold me the male clones today. They replaced the Purple Kush with 3 OG Kush clones(hopefully they are female:roffl: ) and they threw in 2 Cotton Candy Kush clones(also hopefully females) so we will have 2 new strains in the mix for the next round. I am hopeful that the OG will be quality, I like a good OG Kush if it's a solid genetic. The Cotton Candy is new to me. Ive never smoked it or seen it so it will be all new to me. It sounds quite tasty though. :droooling:

I was a little put off by the woman who does the growing and clones for the dispensary. She sounds like an amateur when I talk to her and yet she took an accusatory tone with me at first, implying that I had somehow introduced some environmental factors that caused just those 3 plants to herm out on me! They weren't even herms, they were MALES, I told her, she backed off. They got some of my SSH buds and a plant when we did the original deal so they can see that I know what I am doing when it comes to my garden! I was a little insulted but I let it go for now. Hopefully these new clones will turn out great and all will be forgotten, everyone gets to make a mistake once in a while.

11. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

wow i left for a min and they blew up nice work guys i know you and the wifey are putting in the hard work.... i gotta look for your outdoor grow i havent seen that one in a while..... nice pics man

12. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Yeah thanks Insaneface. Our outdoor hasn't done much yet, the plants went into flowering and are slow to switch back. I'll be updating that thread tomorrow, with new pics and a new plan of action as well.

13. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

One thing I have learned. Don't trust dispensary clones. At least the ones that are not highly rated and reviewed dispensary clones. Really they will buy any plants someone brings in and they are mislabeled ALL the time. Pure Sativas labeled as Indies, vise versa. People just make up names for their plants all the time. I know there are good and bad dispensaries, but it's really a crapshoot.

For instance....trainwreck has a specific smell. It ALWAYS smells the same distinct smell to me. I have gotten like 6 diff "trainwreck" clones, NONE had the reaaalllly distinct (to me at least) trainwreck smell and taste. Thats just one of my experiences....

Now yeah of course I have gotten GREAT dispensary strains, it's just a roll of the dice at least IME.

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Another Update.

Well it's that time peeps! Time for an update. I'll keep it short and sweet on the text. Things are on track in both the 600 and 1000 watt rooms. Cloning is going well in both bubble cloner and rock wool. I now have a surplus of plants. It's a good thing. :thumbs-up: And now for the :cool-pix:

First the 600 watt room SSH. Entering week 8 of 12/12 in final flush and lookig good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the 1000 watt room. 14 plants of various strains.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Luna

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Master Kush #1 aka The real MK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Master Kush #2 aka The Mystery strain????

[​IMG]

Some of the White Widow tops.

[​IMG]

Here are the new strains to replace the male Purple Kush plants.

Cotton Candy Kush

[​IMG]

OG Kush

[​IMG]

The Bubble Cloner is cranking out clones faster than I can flower them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9 of about 25 rooted clones I have at the moment.

[​IMG]

Comments are welcomed and appreciated! :potleaf-3:

15. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

You to are doin the dam thing!!! DADADA DAMMMM. Very coll bro glad you guys can enjoy doing something legal!!! I cant wait!

16. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Lookin good Ras!!! They look great my friend!

I also hadn't checked in in a week or two, and my goodness, they really have exploded! Keep us posted!

Peace

-LM

17. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ohh by the way guys ill take any unwanted bug free clones you have. Ill be there in the morning to pick them up thanks ahead of time....... lol J/K:affro:

18. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Sweet. Nice big set up you have there. Everything looks very good. I can't wait til fall to see what kind of buds I can come up with.

:anibong: :anibong: :anibong:

19. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks peeps! We always appreciate all the compliments from the GK fam. :thumbs-up:

Hey Boa, I wish I was 100% bug free! We have some spider mites. I wish my house was newer or at least a real house and not a tin can on axles. Old ass mobile homes that have termites eating them don't exactly make air tight laboratory environments. I am looking into a way to seal off my room from the rest of the house and filter the intake air. I really don't want to tear everything down and bleach the whole room but i might eventually do it. If I do we are going to be having some electrical work done. I want a 240 circuit with it's own dedicated breaker just for the grow-room. We will also be adding a second 1000 watt HPS and an A/C unit, as well as going to an ebb and flow hydro setup.

I really need to increase my output. My patients are wanting more than I am producing and now I am about to run out of herb for myself. I'm seriously down to like 1/4 ounce of bud and I still have 2 or 3 weeks until the 600 watt room is finished and dried. I hope I can hold out. I have lots of already been vaped bud saved up for re-vaping and a decent amount of ganja food, and even some tincture so hopefully I'll make it through without having to buy any herb.

20. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I saw you wanted to filter your intake air........whereever your air is comin IN from use some pantyhose , maybe a few layers to put on the end of the airline, you'd be suprised how much crap gets jammed up on the end of your lines...jus an idea

Drop a pyrethrum fogger bomb in each room VERY SOON or you WILL have an issue that WILL kill your plants and your work....they will make a colony that you cannot see and beat your ass!

Drop one of them bombs every month and keep it clean as possible...and change your shoes and cloths from when you go outside to inside your grow rooms, DO NOT let your dogs or animals in your grow rooms either, they carry TONS of bugs on their fur

I been fighting them fuckers for a year.....I know them like my own dick....very very very well, tooooo well:roffl: :roffl:

Oh yea, everything looks killer Ras n lady