I got a Buzz

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by HeadCase, Dec 23, 2007.

1. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I smoked a bowl & went to take care of my plants gave them some water . Then I caught myself looking at my plants for like 25 min. I love them Nirvana White-Widow the buds are starting to get fat .But I'm not Splooging on my plants well at least not yet LOL

2. Shine Down

Shine Down plays in cabinets........

dude, i had blazed a bowl before, especially when i got a hold of some sour diesel, i stared and looked over ever millimeter of plant material for more than an hour.....

found out i had a set of males, but man was i content....

3. Redbeard

Redbeard Excommunicated

i do that as well, but the whole splooging in their food..its real..very very real...:suave:

4. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

I was the only person in my high school ever to get caught masturbating to "High Times" magazine. :icon_redface:

5. Shadowman

Shadowman Full Flowering

Seriously...

By age 16, I was growing house plants. I learned the trade from experts from Florida to Wisconsin. I guess I have seen just about every house plant ever sold commercially. Everyone had their favorite plant. Mine was a "Ming Aralia". To me, though, the Beloved Weed is a beautiful plant. I'd put it right up there with any marketable house plant.

I always got a certain high from looking at a crop, or even a specific plant, knowing that it is there by your hand. I always felt like I put a bit of myself in each plant. It was nearly spiritual with me. I can understand what you're talking about when you are admiring one of your grows, or even one plant.

6. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

I find myself just sitting in my grow room listening to my iPod among the plants sometimes ... honestly, I start smoking upstairs -- I really don't know how I end up there, I'm just in the corner taking in the wonderful scent :angel8: