What's the best Pollen grinder?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Mrgreengenes, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey everyone, I'm at a friends house and he was asking what pollen grinders for weed are the best out there and as cheap as possible. I've never used one so any help will be appreciated. :smile:

2. Mr. Gardener

Mr. Gardener Full Flowering

3. Mrgreengenes

Yea that's the kind I'm talking about.

4. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

I dont know whats considered best but I bought one at a local convenience store for under $10. Its a three piece design that has a screen in it with a catch tray. Pretty cool. I was of course informed that it was for tobacco only. Didnt realise tobacco contained anything you would want to run through a screen and save :smokin:

5. Confused420

Confused420 Full Flowering

i have a sharpstone it was cheap like $15 at a going out of buissness sale

6. Mr. Gardener

Mr. Gardener Full Flowering

I prefer to call it a grinder. I usually see them for around $20 at my various local smoke shops. I don't know of any brand names. It's luck for me whether I get a good one or a crappy one. The problem is that you cannot really test the thing in the store. You have to buy it and take it home first, then use it. Most of the smoke shops have a "No Return" policy, so you're fucked there.

I have two, a good one and a not so good one. I save the not so good one as backup. I do recommend using them. They're especially handy when you want to roll a joint. :passit:

7. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

8. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

9. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I roll with a MR. Coffee aswell. It makes the weed perfect at the push of a button! Thanks AUGGIE...DSP

10. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I got the 4 piece metal one they work good nice & sharp but with high grade weed that is sticky they will get gummed up. And the coffee grinders are cheap & fast either way a grinder is a must - Bud

11. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

that's what I'm talkin' about

12. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

lol i dont smoke enough weed to need a coffee grinder. Plus my grinder fits in my pocket :thumbsup:

13. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Skuzzi up your smoke game you can't be very evil without completely bloodshot eyes and a ravenous grin that says i am F'd right now and i don't care if you know or if you like it!!! DSP

14. TexRx

TexRx Medicated

I have a Sharpstone. It's a good grinder and a known brand.

Beware of the cheap chinese imports usually found online at ebay, sometimes they're crap and sometimes they're counterfit.

Stick with a known brand and buy from a reputable dealer.

A well made grinder works better and will last longer. Plus the blades will be sharp enough to easily cut through buds and the kief screen will collect lots of kief like it's supposed to.

The extra price for 'the real deal' is worth it.

Just my .02 cents

15. Mrgreengenes

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that responded to this thread with the info. My friend has purchased one based on everyones advice.

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Thats just my weekend face. You cant wear that all week, you have to keep ppl guessing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.