I need help finding something special....

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by rollin2techno, May 27, 2010.

1. rollin2techno

rollin2techno cL053t Gr0w3r

...some true Kind Bud seeds.

You know, the bud that smells and tastes like a pine cone flavored skunk ass.

Years ago I used to have a bunch of dead head friends and outside of "kind bud" that's the only name I knew it by. Nothing on a particular strain name. It was some of the most awesome weed and that piney scent was the best! I don't have a lot of experience in strains and their names and internet shopping damn sure isn't gonna help me find it so I am hoping one of GK's more knowledgeable posters can help here.

2. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

If your looking for a true Skunk, good luck.

I've been looking for a true super stinky skunk and all I've found was half assed imitations.

Skunk #1 is one of the clones I'm picking up this week and I'm really looking forward to this one.

It's supposedly the San Francisco Bay area, CatPiss variety. Very skunky, or so I'm told.

I know a couple people on here swear by the CatPiss Pheno, but I'm not sure this is the same, I hope it is . . .:bigok:

Some one here may have more info than I do, as I'm truly just a 9 year rookie. ;)

Good luck with your search, I'm sorry I wasn't more help. ;) :ebert:

3. rollin2techno

All good man. Thx.

Replace the CatPiss with pine cones and I would be all set! :thumbs-up:

4. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I usually mist my budz with Pin-Sol to give them that fresh pineconeish taste . . .

:kidding:

5. rollin2techno

Hey that's an idea! I bet pine tree air fresheners would work, too! Haha

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Super Silver Haze

I wouldn't say I'm one of GK's most knowledgeable posters, but I can say I recommend Super Silver Haze.

I have Mr Nice Super Silver Haze and I would describe the scent as Pine Sol with a hint of gasoline. Tastes like Pine and Citrus. Truly amazing buds. Super dense, pine cone shaped buds that are absolutely covered in trichomes! Truly beautiful to look at and a pleasure to smoke! She took first place in the April GK calendar contest. I don't know if I would say skunky all that much but it really has the awesome piney scent and flavor that you're describing.

7. rollin2techno

Thx Ras. Yeah I have been eying your SSH for a while now. I would def like to check it out. I have a decent seed bank of strains I haven't grow out yet. Maybe one of them will prove to be the greatness I speak of. (Wishful thinking)