Blueberry and WW

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by bdub420, Dec 24, 2005.

1. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Thanks for all the info guys...Damn Herbs, must have elec experience..I myself work in low-voltage, 24Vs...Very informative, I will have to check on that 2morrow as they are sleeping now...The strips got about 1100 w goin through it right now and has for some time, but safety 1st..Thanks guys!!

2. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Damnit all for the love of god..Ive got some juicy pics but cant seem to get the file size down small enuff to load onto OG, then onto GK..Ive tried 3 dif programs, cropped the **** out of em and no luck..Gonna start experimenting with the resolution settings on the cam now I guess, just hate to take away quality from the photos..DOnt know what else to do..Anyways, all is well..Today is day 15 and the WW continue to stretch..But it could be bc they are still in transitional nutes..Im set to switch em over tomorrow

3. SgtSmokinSensi

SgtSmokinSensi Begun Flowering

real quick... have you tried changing formats.. (ex. .jpg .png .bmp) some are smaller size files when saved but the picture may come up a bit hazy...

just trying to be a bit of help

4. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

5. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

6. HazeNHydro420

HazeNHydro420 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Looking great so far. Some nice bud production going on there. Looks like some killer ****!! Best of luck!!

MCL

PeAcE

7. Steve O

Steve O Full Flowering

looks like you put a lot of hard work into those plants, and it shows man. good job.

:smokin:

8. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Very nice:ebert: Them babies are going to swell up nice.

9. bdub420

bdub420 Full Flowering

Thats what im waiting for..Theyre filled in quite nicely to this point, I just cant wait for em to swell and glisten..Long ways to go though..Thanks to all for the replies! Duffman why dont you and SFC come by and yal can help me on my new setup??!!