If you were stranded...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by AverageJoe, Feb 18, 2009.

1. kevo

kevo New Sprout

i got a little of that one time it was real tasty i wish i had that strain right now haha tootsie rolls mmmm

2. OneHitterInOz

OneHitterInOz A Fat Sticky Bud

I dig Pink Floyd alot, saw em a few times great show, but...

Queen

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Without a doubt.....RUSH :ebert:

4. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Gotta be The Beatles. :smoke2:

5. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Im talking two! You try and fucking stop me!!!!!! :angry5:

Slayer amd Prodigy!

6. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

I'd take Pink Floyd...

As long as I got a lot of good strains to grow & keep me occupied on the island... I'd survive.
    :fly:

7. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

Maybe I'm just a child of the 90's, but NoFX.

8. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Ribbed, S&M Airlines, White Trash Two Heebs and a Bean were cool albums.

Anything after liberal animation pretty much sucks imo. Fat Mike is a cool guy though. Met him a few times when we played with them.

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

I would want an artist or group that has spanned several different genre's.

Sting maybe. That way you get the early Police, mid career solo anthems and collaborations (Lots of great musicians sat-in for sets with him over the years. You even get a dose of Pavarotti.) and his late career jazz chops.

But I'm old so wtf do I know.:suave:

cheers,

10. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

I agree completely - Rick James and The Isley Brothers.

maybe it's a :glasses6: thang but they are both Bad as Hell. :affro:

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

LOL that was my answer .....RUSH kicks ass and I will never get sick of listening to them.

Although since you took that one.....I do have a second one >>>Journey!

12. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

Ive never heard of RUSH, my head must of been in the sand lol. Not bad, quite like them.

Remind me of a Kiwi band called Tadpole. At least i think so lol

Alright

I went to see them in a local bar when they were just starting out, and some dude up the front tried to grope her leg. She kicked him in the head haha

I like chicks with attitude ;)

13. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Floyd

:rocker:

14. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart... Yeah thats right bitches I claim Mozart. Either that or Slayer.

15. anaujiram

anaujiram Veggy Stage

16. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

I could only narrow it down to three--Floyd, Rush, or Korn.

Sprite

17. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

I can't stand rush.... can't tell if the singer is a man or a woman. If you like em more power to you, but I think they are horrible. I'm down with floyd though but only if I was stranded with a bible of LSD-25

18. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

No competition

The Eels.

19. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Mozart is down. Good call.

What about Beethoven? Not quite as whimsical happy type concerto's as Mozart, has a bit more depth and "feel" to it to me.

Surprised no-one has called out one of my favorite 60's bands - Tha Animals.

20. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I FUCKING HATE RUSH!!!!!!! FUCK THAT GOD DAMNED TOM SAWYER SONG! Man I would rather be deaf than have to listen to geddy lees whiney ass vocals, sure he can play bass but they should have got a different singer. Really only person from the band I like is neal peart, he can play the shit out of some drums but can't stand the band at all solely because of the vocals and I listen to shit from country to rap to deathmetal. For real they needed a different singer IMO, I would rather listen to the whiney bastard from coheed in cambria.

One album to listen to..... Can it be a compilation? Cause I would want a little floyd, old school metallica, smashing pumpkins, some toadies, the eels, local H, incubus, atreyu, 311(old and new), dave mathews, flaming lips, black dahlia murder, ben harper, all that remains, between the buried and me, as blood runs black, sublime, pantera, some NOFX, anti flag, bad religion, against all authority, rise against, the human abstract, some classic slayer( south of heaven, seasons of the abyss), oh gotta have some older bush from like sixteenstone or razorblade suitecase, some rage against the machine from the self titled, green day, some oldshcool everclear like heartspark dollar sign, pennywise, some luda, UGK, 3-6 mafia, and finally some old school rancid.

Fuck it If I got power to listen to an album I can bring my Ipod! HAHAHA