Vivid dreams and smoking....?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I was just wondering if anyone else find that if they smoke before going to sleep that you have crazy or just more dreams?

Lately I have been having the strangest and disturbing dreams and also very frequently. Seems when I smoke a lot that night they get more prevalent...but maybe it's just coincidence.

Anywho, it's not that I don't like dreaming.....but my dreams have been about the end of the world, murder and weird crazy stuff that I would prefer to not even think about during the day.

2. meatwad

meatwad Veggy Stage

damn thats crazy! are you sure you're not insane? haha, just joking. i have some weird ass dreams too. but not about murdering people haha. :p

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

I used to dream just about every night... But, lately...

I can't remember if I have any dreams or not... If I do... They are gone when I wake up.
    :(

4. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

drunken rambling....... :cool:

My dreams are too fucked....

5. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

I always dream and in color too...whether I smoke or not. Also talk in my sleep and used to sleep walk as well. Sometimes I remember the dream....sometimes I do not. Just depends....most of the time I do and will look it up in my dream book. Here is a fun link to look up things you dream...

Click here ~~~> http://www.dreamcompendium.com/a.html

Ever have a really really good dream and you wake up....then want to fall back to sleep and continue it but can't....ugh I hate when that happens!! :p

Peace~Jersey

6. Mr.Dope

Mr.Dope Master Grower Of The Kind

Yeah ive had wierd dreams too after geting high. Im sure the dreams are so strange because you are still high when you are asleep. It fucks with your mind. I also get wierd dreams when I drink beer and go to sleep. Well its happened is what im saying with beer. Normally I talk in my sleep and laugh also. Ive had times where I would out of nowhere get up waist up and wake up in a second. One time I woke up with no shirt on. I dont know how that happened. I know I had one on. I use to sometimes right when I was falling asleep. I would feel like I was falling from the sky. That would scare the shit out of me.

Well no matter what I always wake up with a woody. That never fails. :D

7. LongTimeToker

LongTimeToker Veggy Stage

Yeah Jersey I hate that shit uhg is right.

8. LongTimeToker

Hey Mr.Dope

That falling shit sounds like anxiety to me from shit that's on your mind that you don't really know you are thinking about. It happened to me before. Doc said that is what it was.

9. Mr.Dope

Man only if I could get a MJ card for that. :)

10. LongTimeToker

You said it!!!!

ROTFFLMFAO Hell Yeah :cool:

11. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

I always have this reoccuring nightmare where I loose my bank card and can't withdraw cash from the bank.

I've lost it on more than one occation in real life and I'm always fucked for a whole 10 days until I get another one.

12. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

lol chopstick that's just a funny thing to dream about........very uhhh, responsible.

Anywho thanks for all the replies sounds like i'm not alone. Last night it was that you had to be standing on either something blue or red or you would be shot to death from the sky by a talking dog :confused:

13. Mr.Dope

A talking dog huh Canna? Bang Bang?

Sometimes I dream that im right were im sleeping. Like I never went to sleep. One night that happened, I felt a force pull me to 2 rooms down. It was like something evil. That was scary.

Sometimes I catch myself talking in my sleep or laughing. Another time I would wake up at the exact same time for 4 nights straight. I think it was like at 1 or 2am.