Michael jackson has died

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by PutTheKnivesOn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. PutTheKnivesOn

PutTheKnivesOn Superspartaaaaa

2. choker

choker HIDING OUT

It that for real?

3. PutTheKnivesOn

Well from what ive been reading he was dead when the medics arrived. Some news sources are saying hes in a coma, but whatever the case hes in bad shape.

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Farrah Fawcett died today too. But yes choker it appears to be true it was on CNN and ABC.

5. coconuthead

coconuthead Begun Flowering

Wtf???

What is going on here? Ed Mcmahon on tuesday, Farrah and Michael today. What the hell? This sucks. They takin all our stars.

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Dang that was quick PTKO!

Besides the kiddie touch a pee-pee stuff, Mike was an amazing musical sensation, previous to 1990-1-2

Think bout the Jackson 5 and their history, abc 123.....I still bump my head when I hear it!!!!!

Smooth Criminal video changed music videos and stage dancing and all dance steps till this day

I miss you Mikey!...................minus the touch a pee-pee

I wonder if Mike puffed cheeba?

7. PutTheKnivesOn

Thanks for editing my thread heading, i tried but failed.

The jokes are coming quick and fast, but i wont post any while its still fresh ;)

8. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

no prob

That's sad about Farrah. I watched her documentary and it was horrible what she went through. :sad::sad::sad::sad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bye :wave:

9. choker

choker HIDING OUT

With all theses people dieing it make me feel old.

10. CCrete

Shit Choker, I was listening to the "oldies" station here in Pittsburgh and ZZ Top came on....then Aerosmith.....then Queen......then Johnnie Mathis

Then I felt old......Im only 30.....WTF!!!!!

11. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

They always die in three's. Sad day in Hollyweird.

12. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

It's sad when anybody die's; especially from CA...a horrible, painful death...

As far as MJ goes...

I wonder how much better any of us would have turned-out, given his(lack of a)childhood, asshole of a father, etc.

13. CCrete

True enuf Astro......despite lookin for his childhood thru being childish and staying around children his whole life, he was a person like you and I......he had unknown issues, which im sure will surface very soon, but all in all, from day 1 his life was controlled by his father and family........

Mike was a magician on his feet, had a voice like an angel, his presence in music will never be matched.

If we can remember Mike in his hay-day.....like befor the touch a pee-pee allegations..........He WAS the man, bar none, nobody was as like him or his family......I mean.......It was the Jackson 5..........nuff said!

14. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Rest in Peace to both Michael and Farrah- they were both Icons in their day. And Ed McMahon too... "Heeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeee'sssss Johnny!":animbong: :animbong: :animbong:

Peace

-LM

15. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

Jackson five was off the hook, one of my favorite groups of all time. Its too bad he got weird.

16. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Just watching this michael jackson special that's on in place of the mentalist. Man Jacksons lawyer was on there saying its possibly caused by drugs. That He had been over medicated and said that if the toxiciology reports show thats the cause he is going to be very vocal about the Dr.'s giving him the meds and stuff, that he had been warning the family and Michael about him being over medicated and its risks. Guy was saying that he has been telling the family he would be vocal about it ever since the Anna Nicole Smith death. So might be another celeb prescription overdose.

17. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

If that's the case, that is really very sad. I hope not, but I won't be suprised...

Peace

-LM

18. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Yah I did cry when I saw it today Farrah died......wow grew up watching her and she actually was beautiful inside/out and also her acting was good once she found herself after leaving Charlie's Angels which omg I think all my g/frds and I sported that doooo!

R.I.P. Farrah and Michael.

PS.....I know there are many lawsuits about Michael but he was never proven guilty and yes he was an odd one but omg talented beyond belief. He was abused and I do think he never had a childhood ....watched many ppl speak about how he was like a 10 yr old trapped in that body so no jokes or anything negative from me as if he was that bad why did the parents let their kids stay there for months or longer?? To only accuse him>?? I know...I know, he did very odd things but wow look how he completely destroyed his face?? He was a cute kid.....never understood why he did that to himself. Anywhos, they say this could be another Anna Nichole case where ppl were getting him drugs and enabling.

Farrah.....she was tough and her documentary was sad but also very brave to say the least. She did it to make sure ppl are checked for cancer and I sure hope they let her love Ryan have peace during a painful time.

19. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

had to share my fave songs of his

I think when I was a little girl and even today these are truly beautiful songs.....

check out the pipes on michael and he was a wee one...wow

20. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yeah as weird as the guy had gotten over the years......he was still the man. Which speaks volumes IMO of how incredible he was as a performer. Seriously........just watch this.........http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-emXvZOYtXRw/michael_jackson_a_dancing_miracle/ My girl watches that americas best dance crew and if you watch it half the moves are copied off him. But sadly when you abuse your body with years of unneccesary surgeries, anorexia, endless medication, and the stress that all of the tabloids and accusations put on you dying at 50 isn't so unbelievable.