A few poloroid snaps from the garden

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by RacerX, Jun 11, 2004.

1. RacerX

RacerX A Fat Sticky Bud

I'm pulling my garden down at the end of July & I thought I'd show a few of my favorite shots....

This was my first successful plant (05/04/03)- A special thanks to Ranger, Herb, Ismoke, Tronman, CG, Agrow, Eskuzzi, HappyJ, chopstick... If I missed someone... my apologies

My first twin tower
    [img]https://www.growkind.com/gardens/RacerX/864/twintower.jpg

this is a gallon size container next to the bud... Nice size, huh?

I couldn't grow regular grass before I got here & now I feel like a fuckin mad scientist! Thanks to those above (& others)for your help in turning this brown thumb GREEN!
    I am experiencing a severe insect infestation now & it's a weekly battle to keep them under control. It's my fault because I became a slob through this process. I would let used soil sit in the room for a week (or two) before removing it from the area. Even let the dog in a time or too...I put the last of my clones in & once done, will revamp the cabinet. I plan on enlarging the cabinet a bit, as well as installing mylar and adding another intake & exhaust line.
      Thank goodness I have plenty of smoke to hold me over till the area is ready again. Sorry for the crappy pics (it's a poloroid!)but I'll have a better camera once the grow area is revamped.

2. Lemonpie

Lemonpie Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

3. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

they're very nice, racer!  i hope you're enjoying smoking them!!   :animbong:

4. Clarence Weedman

Clarence Weedman Latae Sententiae Excommunication

real nice ****!

datz 1 fat ass bud!

5. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

Excellent grow Racer. I remember not too many months ago we were discussing you getting as good as the greats here, I think you are right up there now man. There is always room for improvement in all things, however there is a point where you look around and go "damn I fucking did it".. hehehe

take care man..

6. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

¡excelente! my favorite is the one with the cola compared to a 1gal bottle :bigok:

7. Big E

Big E Latae Sententiae Excommunication

A fuckin mad scientist :LOL: Congrats Racer:)