First Grow Pics so far. 2 weeks into flower.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by halfbreed420, Jan 19, 2006.

1. halfbreed420

halfbreed420 Begun Flowering

At least good ole Oxycotin will drop in for a comment. I know I likely seem sorta crazy posting pic after pic but it's just so damn exciting to me. Plus, when I'm not sure what's supposed to come next I get paranoid that mine might not turn out [​IMG]

I'm in the short rows now as they say. Trychs have really picked up the last couple of days and nugs are filling out more and more every day. If my Colas fill out where I'm guessing they will, it seems they will be nice and big. I didn't take the step to note when my ladies went on flower, I'm guessing it's been right at 4 weeks now. Nirvana said the Bubbliscous flowers in 7 to 8 so I'm thinking 3 to 4 more weeks.

Again, thanks for all the help everyone, especially you Oxy.

2. halfbreed420

I forgot to mention that I repotted the two older ladies yesterday in about 3.5 gallon pots. Also, one of the 4 from the top showed female sex. The other 3 are still hiding it.

3. MidnightToker

MidnightToker Developed Alternating Nodes

That's gonna be a beast ass cola man. Looks superb!

4. halfbreed420

Interesting story on my plants. I found out that I did supercropping first time around. I don't have my plants here they are at a family members with better stealth conditions. He told me last night that a few weeks in he dropped a bottle on the two plants and that it broke both of the plants at the top. He said he stood them back up as best he could and the next day they were standing pretty much strong. I wonder if my Cola size is due this? He said he didn't tell me because I'd get pissed at him. Damn right I would have at the time. I didn't know how hard headed these plants are.

Every day the plants get bigger. I can only imagine what they'll look like in a month. I'm so damn excited. This is the most fun I've had in ages.

Decided I'm going to harvest the Colas in 3 to 4 weeks and leave the plants under 12/12 to let the lower ones get bigger for a few more days.

5. halfbreed420

Took a couple more pictures today so I figured I'd post em.

These two looked dead 10 hourse before these pictures. Looking ok after a feeding.

[​IMG]

Two a few days in and two a few weeks from harvest.

[​IMG]

Trying to get the smaller ones as close as possible. I'ts sorta looking like 2 females out of the 4 younger plants.

[​IMG]

6. Oxycotin

Oxycotin Full Flowering

no problem man, if i can help i will;)

and your plants are lookin killer, im jealous as hell!

im gonna grow some trees next grow, **** im goin grow crazy.

7. halfbreed420

Most fun I've had in a long time Oxy. Thanks for the compliments.

8. halfbreed420

The young ones have had a bad few days. A lot of drooping during the light period then they pick back up at night. I'm still treating them well hoping they'll pull through considering the rough time the older ladies had earlier.

The older ladies look great. They are getting frosty and the buds are swelling. I pruned a few lower branches where the buds definitely weren't gonna get big enough. I should have asked first because I don't know if I should have done it so late into flowering. After a couple of days they don't appear to be having any negative reactions.

I guess most importantly the hairs are starting to turn "red" on the ends. There is very little color change thus far remainly mostly white.

I didn't note when I started flower on these plants but I think it is in the area of 5 weeks. This particular strain is supposed to take 7 to 8 weeks.

Considering the color change, how much longer do you think I have left? How fast does the color change occur?

9. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

:eek: looking good man awesome setup hows the smell now?

10. halfbreed420

Not too stinky as of yet. We put a couple bowls of vinegar out and that's done the trick of masking. I got up close today and I smell a sweetness coming on. The hairs are just starting to turn red on the ends. I'm in the last 2 weeks so, I imagine they'll start stinking up more and more each day. The buds are really thickening up and should fill out nice. I can't wait. More pictures next week.

11. halfbreed420

Latest happenings.

[​IMG]

Top of plant 1.

[​IMG]

Top of plant 2.

[​IMG]

Side shoot. I may harvest the cola and leave these for a few more days.

[​IMG]

A little further down the lady.

12. halfbreed420

[​IMG]

TRICHOMES!

[​IMG]

Younger lady #1. Did the side branches shoot up like that due to the Supercropping?

[​IMG]

2nd young lady. They don't look perfect but they looked DEAD just a few days ago.

[​IMG]

Best picture I could get of SC scar. I went easy on them so it's not that bad.

13. halfbreed420

[​IMG]

This one is weird. It hasn't shown male or female sex yet. Between the nodes are swollen like crazy. Looks like Barry Bonds.

[​IMG]

They're looking good to me!

snickelfritz likes this.
  14. the Dude

the Dude Developed Alternating Nodes

Wow!

`I can only pray my plants look half that good. Way to go!

15. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Nice!!! VEEEEERY nice!!! :cool:

[​IMG]

16. Wild Bill

Wild Bill A Fat Sticky Bud

Very sweet!

17. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

awesome looking buds dude great job

18. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Damn Nice!! Halfbreed :D

19. halfbreed420

I know it's only been 4 days since the last pictures but...

Lady 1 Cola shot!

[​IMG]

A view of all the nugs on one of the ladies

[​IMG]

A little closer on the side branches.

[​IMG]

My camera isn't the best but you can still see those trichomes.

[​IMG]

Still very little pistil color change. They're mostly white. I guess I need to break down and get a loop so I can harvest according to cloudiness.

I'm considering harvesting the cola's and letting those side branches get a few more days of light.

20. halfbreed420

And my favorite picture so far. I'm right behind this shot, nose to plant smelling the sweetness. I took the picture myself. At it's widest(I need to measure) that cola is effin fat.

[​IMG]

Thanks again for all the compliments. I'm so happy with myself :D