AK And AKxGS

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by rastadub, Jun 9, 2004.

1. rastadub

rastadub Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

This is AK, ever hear of it? its good, worth every penny LOL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Air cooled means you can get your light close as hell, your buds will like that.
    [​IMG]

The only strain i grow now, AKxGS(c99) a perfect strain IMO. The two combined perfect, The cindy added node spacing to the AK and made trimming a breeze. Not as big a yielder as the original AK but the ease of trimming and final product make up for it. heres my momma that vegged for months and was topped 13 times[​IMG]

Clone AKxc99
    [​IMG]

(Edited by RastaDUBB at 1:26 am on June 9, 2004)

2. Lemonpie

Lemonpie Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

:surprised: Wowie

3. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

That AK is just awesome lookin dubb. Nice greenthumb:ebert:

:animbong:

4. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

:light:"The only Strain You Grow Now?"

:sun:Wow...comin' from u RastaDUBB that sayin' alot!!

5. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

ahhhhhhhhhh ... very nice plants, rasta! they look delicious!!! :biggrin:

6. King Marijuana

King Marijuana Developed Alternating Nodes

I concur, great looking plants man. sendin some good vibes your way bro:rock: enjoy the great smoke that im sure it is [​IMG]. peace and love

7. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

Holy Jeebus Cripes on toast!

Great big gobs of AK Trichy Sticky buds!

Good work.

8. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

Holy smoke rasta! That looks like you made an excellant cross. (cough) if if have any spare beans send some my way(cough) LOL.

9. rastadub

Thanks everyone, you make the dubb happy. Enjoy the pics theres more coming [​IMG] Some pics of peak harvest time AKxGS coming in a few more days.

10. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Excellent work there Rasta. :bigok: Do you have more than one exhaust system or only the one thru the cool tube?

11. aXe

aXe Veggy Stage

Rasta this is odd but the next 2 strains I have chillin in the fridge just so happen to be AK47 And Cin99 Hearing your reports sounds very good Question your cross Is it AK father over CIN mother or vise versa? I havent grown either yet but I have grown 7 other Strains and my favorite so far is White Rino [​IMG] Thanks for the info keeps those fine pics comeing [​IMG]

aXe

12. rastadub

Herb, there is a 4 inch in line fan blowing through the tube, as well as a 6 inch fan i use for an exaust.

Just picked up a new 5 inch diameter glass tube so i might be able to run my 430 now,

Axe i used a AK-47 male that was rather sativa like, and my mother was the c99. Seems that the cindy was the dominant passer of the genes and most of the plants ive grown from my cross turn out to be more on the cindy side or atleast sativa dom.

13. rastadub

UPDATE:

All pics are of my AKxGS strain. A few more days on the big one. Ive been flushing it out, just waiting for it to dry out a bit before the CHOP :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is one of my second rounders, let this one stay untopped and its at the perfect height for my box. This is at about 4-5 weeks so it has about 4 more to get chunky.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bottom line is that i love this strain, the C99 buds are all calyx but low on yield, Ak buds are a bit leafy but large. An equal comprimise between the two is great.

14. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

Did you do a bit of training? Looks good and tasty!

15. rastadub

Sure did Indy, i took alot of clone from the bottom and cut the lower budsites off 2 weeks into 12/12. I tried to get the weak budsites off while leaving as much leaf as i could on, I really like the way this plant came out.

A few more days and it should be nice and yellowed out, then comes the chop.