On With The Grow!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by teamster6, Nov 23, 2009.

1. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

i did, but i ended up ordering for the first time from the seed boutique... we shall see how that goes, or if they even come. But when i have seeds in hand, i will share with all what i bought!

Thanks for your help with that too! I really appreciate it!

Peace

-LM

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

:new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab: :new_bluegrab:

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

You must be bored there old dude-Bud

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

oh not bored. Lots going on. Building................... shopping.................

bumping this damn thing 2hrs photo taking and stays on 4 hrs.........

Teamster6

5. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

looking good

damn T6 looking good man :thumbs-up: :droooling: awsome looking plants nice job!!

6. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

INsaneface and ofo.....................thanks guys

Teamster6

7. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

end 6th week

Well the whole top of the canopy is in bud. First one out of the schute looks like it will be the madonna. Its flower time shows 9 to 10 wks I think it is ahead of schedule the buds are getting huge.

The rest of the plants are way behind her but gaining ground. Oh shit that title should read ending 6th wk they are starting on 7th week.

Here is a couple of shots.

Cheers

Teamster6

8. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

Hey Teamster!

They look INCREDIBLE!!! Especially that fatty ass first bud pic- is that the Madonna??? WOW! :droooling: :droooling: :droooling: :not-worthy: :not-worthy: :not-worthy:

So when am i comin over for breakfast again~ i'm free whenever you are!?! lol...

:thumbs-up: very, very :cool-pix: :potleaf-2: " You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to teamster6 again." :potleaf-2:

Peace

-LM

9. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:thumbs-up: :passsit:

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks lm yes that pic is the madonna. I like the one I just added better I think of the same bud.

Thanks rez.............What have you been up to did you get your old lites out and start up with something new!

Cheers

Teamster6

11. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Goooood gravy! Shux T6 you got your hands full in a few days/weeks, how do you keep your ol dickskinners from crampin after all that?:roffl:

!NICE!

im only into 12/12 2 wks, its soo boring

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

One plant at a time chris!! I used to do it all night and finish too fuckin much work in one session. Now I take my time. Only two wks into 12/12 Chris yea that is boreing!

Teamster6

13. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Beautiful plants must be from all the hard work you do for them great job T6 -Bud

14. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thanks bud

Cheers

Teamster6:beerchug-2:

15. TennStoner

TennStoner Established Healthy Roots

Beautiful girls Teamster! I'm looking forward to harvest time, they are gettin so juicy. Any guestimate on yield?

16. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Super frosty looking nugz . . . Looks like a room full of happiness.:ebert:

I visualize your grow area as your formal dining room with mauve colored carpet, a china cabinet and all the furnishings. Everything pushed to the side to accommodate those massive plants.:rofl6: One of those sitting windows overlooking the street with the curtains pulled tight with Mylar stapled to the ceiling and a strange amber glow emanating from around the edges . . . :roll: What I'm trying to say is you've got a nice grow show bro!:bigok:

17. teachmethewayyy

teachmethewayyy DUBS AND NUGS!!!! VW4LIFE

i cant wait to see that sage when its done and get the smoke report. Adam at TH seeds loves to hype it up.

18. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

[​IMG]

You dont want the sage. It grows uncontrolably huge Sativa never encountered such a monster. Hates Nutes and is a pain in the ass. I named it the burning bush. Hope it produces decent smoke as it has been a hard plant to grow.
    Teamster6

19. teachmethewayyy

teachmethewayyy DUBS AND NUGS!!!! VW4LIFE

o there is no way i'm gonna try growing Sage right now with my space. i knew since the first page you were gonna have an animal on your hands. hopefully the smoke will be worth your efforts and its convincing enough to make you grow it again. if that hapens, ill order! sweet shot btw!

20. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Thanks everybody......ofo...rky........tennstoner........teachmethewayyy

Teamster6