How broke have you been?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by greenthumbwhitethumb, Jan 7, 2011.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

:rofl::passsit:

2. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

too broke to bu shells

I can't afford .22 shells to even go shoot some food or line for my pole

3. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Through my window...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my bird feeder

[​IMG]

They're here just about everyday (first time I've seen one on my feeder tho) And my wife and always say, "If things get any worse..."

4. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

If things get any worse?

Fuck that, Id have been picking them things off for years if they just lept coming in my garden.

Id live on turkey dinners all year!

5. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

pellets are cheap

That's close enough to sneak around the side of the house and shoot one with a pellet rifle :thumbs-up:

6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Well my wife thinks my way of plucking them sucks! I always figured, fuck it, throw them on the grill. The feathers will burn away.

7. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

that smell right there would make you lose your lunch!!! :puke:

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

8. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Don't have a pellet gun ( a .45, a .380 (nice pocket pistol), a 9mm, an old pre-ban AK47 .223, a.22 rifle, 12 gauge and a couple others. PLUS my truck! Just keep it running till they show up and I can hunt like ResinRubber!

9. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

OMG!! That is so cool! They come every day???

Do they come JUST because you have a bird feeder? Do other kinds of birds come, too or do the turkeys chase them off?

LOL! I cant get over it. That'sa just so....cool. I would LOVE to see that many so close. The ones I see are always running across the road and I just get a glimpse before they disapear into the brush.

Something that worries me is, you'd think there would be LOTS of game where I live, but in nine years Ive seen ONE deer, some turkeys, a few squirrels, TWO rabbits, two possums. That's IT. Now...that just aint right, out in the country. I know there are bears and wild pigs, but Ive never seen them.

Dix

10. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

That's because all those dam hillbilly around your way have been shooting them.-Bud

11. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

They go through my yard every day. They usually stay away from the feeder but they do hang around for about an hour or so. Through my window I can watch Hairy Woodpeckers, Downy Woodpeckers, Redbelly Woodpeckers, Nuthatches, finches, Titmouse, bluebirds, bluejays, Cardinals, redwing blackbirds, chickadees, juncos, Crows, Blackbirds, grackels and a few others. In spring you can add Orioles, Cedarwings plus more. All year, Redtail Hawks (one of my favorite birds) Bald Eagles are just starting to come around again, a couple of other hawks. I can hear an owl but haven't seen it in the 8 years I've heard it! Rabbits, fox, coyotes, deer, someone in the neighborhood said they've seen a moose but...

So I guess I could always survive. Plus there's a gun club down the road so if I blasted early one morning, nobody would know the difference.

12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Turkey's be the stupidest creature god ever created. Just back over one or two. We took 4 with a van without even trying hard. Made for a great cabin dinner!

13. Dixie Hicky

Yep. I think that's exactly right.

Damn...I wish they'd open season on Baptists.... there's PLENTY of them. Prob tasty, too. Ever had Baptist and dumplings?

Dix

14. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

:roffl: :roffl:

They're only nasty if they're REALLY self-righteous!! Like these folks. They're more good for target practice....

[​IMG]

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

15. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LMAO this should be in the funny pics thread... LOL u see the mean ol' lady standing with the "your goin to hell" sign hahaha shes just pissed cause her train is leavin in a few min... LOL u guys are nuts...

As for the turkeys thats pretty cool, id deff. be droppin a few for some good eatin!

16. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

it's worse when they have a giant bible and a bullhorn during rush hour.

One day somebody's going to "accidentally" plow through a group of them due to distraction.

17. Dixie Hicky

O Noooooo, not the local chapter of Baptists Against Homosexuals!

Dix

18. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

They just started a new chapter God Hates Hank-Bud:rofl6:

[​IMG]

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.
  19. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Pardon my stupidity, but When I seen that, I chuckled very hard......

I really hope you ate the peanut butter, them truckers are crazy..

lmao.....JK....but so funny :alienwink:

20. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

No, im sure he'll refute theres a real god......not to mention IF god had a gun....holy shit!

Or....if god was american...whew!

maybe, god lives in america? With Elvis and Mike Jackson?

hmmmmmmm