Amnesia Haze seedling question

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by thehighsociety420, Jun 20, 2006.

1. thehighsociety420

thehighsociety420 Germinated

Hey guys,

I got a seed of amnesia haze from my friend, used paper towels to germinate, and it was ready to be planted in 24 hrs... 3 days later I have a nice little sprout. Problem is the Texas sun is so hot that sprouty will cook if I leave it in direct sun all day.

Will sprouty be fine growing in the shade until it's bigger and stronger? What should I do?

-HS420

2. Legalize it

Legalize it Germinated

you could do it inside for a little bit before planting outside, just use florecents i think youd be fine, or you could just put it in the sun for a couple of hours, take it out, off and on, just kind ease it into a full day of sun.

3. code green

code green Born To Grow

to be honest, as long as it has lots of water, i dont see a problem with it being out in the sun all day long......how do you think they grow naturally in nature?? there's no one to take them in and out all day long....

i know you said its texas, but i dont see any problems as long as it has water...

4. thehighsociety420

I read on a grow guide or a FAQ or something that if you water seedlings more than ewery other day, they will die really fast. But under the TX sun, they dry out and die even faster, so what should I do? If it is out in the sun for about an hour it starts to look like it needs water... two hours, and it falls over about to die...

5. thehighsociety420

Well, my little sprout died... It woulda have been nice if someone could have answered the question and saved its life, but no....

6. That sucks, but dont act like it's GK's fault. With my seedlings (indoor) I water them everyday but I dont give them much. I use a spray bottle and shoot 5 or 6 full mist squirts right at the base. I've never had a seedling die on me that way.