tinctures

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by mt.king, Aug 29, 2009.

1. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

i got some 190 proof everclear & a bunh of manicure clippings im thinking it would work .... if nothing else i'll get good and drunk .. oooh! i got ripe watermelons on the vine & its the kids 21st b-day
    ANY IDEAS???? :icon_scratch: :bong2: :passit: :fly:

2. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

What is the question? You can use everclear and any plant material, preferably buds and small bud leaves.

3. mt.king

tinctures

i have a book on useing glycerine but i was wonering if any one new how with some ever clear ive made some with brandy to drink but just wonder about evaporation tecnique cause you could drink it but i think you'd be so drunk it would'nt mater if it had weed in it or not :bong2: :passit: :fly:

4. HappyHappyHighGuy

5. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

<3 I'd forgotten that thread HHHG...

feedback on it? I want to try this myself :D

6. mt.king

tinctures

that was about what i figured but i wanted some input from an experienced sorce

THANX HAPPY HAPPY HIGH GUY :bong2: :passit: :fly:

7. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

We took weed and put it in moonshine, left it for a few months while also swirling ever few days to move the plant material around. Granted it was moonshine, but I've had it around all my life. This shit certainly had a nice high attached to it. I suggest using something heady to counter the body buzz you get from the alcohol.

8. mt.king

Alcahol

I PLAN TO EVAPORAT MOST OF IT OTHERWISE I'D USE UNCLE JACKS FINEST (YEP I MOVED BACK TO OREGON & FOUND CORN SQUEEZIN HERE BUT HAD TO GO TO WASHINTON 150 MILES AWAY

:bong2: :passit: :fly:

9. HappyHappyHighGuy

Um, it works :smokin:

10. the_red_bull

the_red_bull Guest

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!

11. mt.king

shine

but sounds like h he sucks good with all that shine

i think ill get a permit for experimentall fuel and build a still....

12. Keggin

Keggin New Sprout

to late now.

Its to late now but you could have made a tincture outa Clear Springs or everclear ( same thing different company from Oregon), taken one of your watermelons and cut a whole at the bottom and the top so that the bottle fits securely (and more importantly water tight) in the top and slowly make the Watermelon fibers itself filter the plant matter and hopefully THC with it. When done just pull the bottle out, make sure theres no plant matter caked in the small whole you made. Also Catch the runoff in a bowl and rebottle it as watermelon Tincture, then hehe eat the watermelon.

Not sure if the THC will stay in the melon at all but the alchohol will. It will be like eating spodes and get you drunk regardless. As far as the run off goes it should retain the psychoactives, would be a little more dilute but you could just drink more, heh I dare ya.:rofl:

13. mt.king

mellons & tincturs

did both the mellon was cool & the tincture im enjoying as i type

thanx anny way the kid had a good time thats all that counts right