Meet-n-Greet reminder

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ResinRubber, May 8, 2010.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Bring your guns! It's your right. Just don't point them at me please. :thumbs-up:

2. JohnH

JohnH Smoker Extraordinaire

Anyone one else have a concealed carry permit? Would it be a good idea for there to be a gun (bear, coyote, etc.)? I'm permitted and don't like going anywhere without, but if it would make the group uncomfortable I'd leave it.

Any felons in the bunch?

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Um...........maybe........

4. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Nope, I just have an 'outstanding warrant' in Seattle for accidentally shoplifting a chapstick.

5. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Geo who in their right mind would put a warrant out on you for a Chapstick?? I remember that thread those people must have been out of their minds to try and prosecute something like that.
    :beerchug-2:

Teamster6

6. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Firearms are allowed and I will be bringing mine. I guarantee noone will even see my weapon, unless it needs to be used.

I always take a handgun camping, in case of coyotes, mountain lions or bear. Not that it would do much to a bear, but it might scare it away.:idea::hs:

Anyone bringing a gun should know basic hunters safety and keep it to yourself. ;) Be smart!

Shooting is allowed and it's alot of fun. Just pick up your brass and spent cartridges and leave not trace. Shooting live trees is a definite no no. Basically, if your responsible and sober, please feel free to use your weapon.

Common sense always prevails. Anyone flashing a gun or in any way being threatening or drunk while holding, I'm sure the consensus will be for you to leave.

We don't want any accidents, so please be smart with firearms, but they are encouraged. :biggrin::ebert:

7. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Ill second that one rocky

:beerchug-2:

Teamster6

8. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I do have a permit for my pistol but I'll tell you right now if I can make this trip the last thing I want in my car while traveling across like 8 states with a car of stank ass nugs is my gun. Plus I'm with Res on this one, having a drunken shindig with a bunch of gun-wielding stoners isn't at the top of my things to do list. Sticky's .45 will be in his drawer:thumbs-up:

9. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Is denver the nearest int'l airport?

How does one hook up with a ride from there?

Is the scottish herb tender going?

Are there caves nearby for goblin dens?

:pimp:

10. ResinRubber

GG-

Yes.

PM Rky, Joe or myself

I don't believe so.

There's abandoned mines and a ghost town that could serve as a temporary home away.

11. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I need to find a good bridge to hide under! :trollgo: :hs: :roffl:

12. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hey I found that vid. that BUD made. Check it out

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

"Dont make me unload this"! :lmao:

14. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

LOL i dont even wanna know whats in yer hand there Mastro!:roffl:

15. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

I know...pretty fuckin' stupid, huh?! Especially, considering I got beaten down in a parking lot over that tiny thing!

NOW...they want over $800 to make it all go away!

For a $3 lip gloss

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Naughty naughty!

17. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

i am going too i cant wait and believe me i wont break any rules SO STOKED cant wait to meet all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

RkyMtnWayHigh69 likes this.
  18. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

I just read this, and I am going to make it! :anibong: I live about 50 miles North of Denver so I am available for any local support GK'ers might need.

If this is still going to happen I want to do whatever I can.

19. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it to the :GK: Meet-n-Greet. ;)

3 MONTHS FROM TODAY IS THE MEET-N-GREET!

I can't wait. I have an extra special cola pulled off and waiting in a jar. It'll have a nearly 4 month cure.:shocked:

20. ResinRubber

Was thinking a reminder should go up. Thnx Rky :thumbs-up: I'm sooooo looking forward to this. Even gave up Sturgis to be able to take the time off so you cats better be ready to rip it in the Rockies!

How's about a head count? I've lost track in our e-mail storage system....A group reminder will go out to all who have inquired via the email addy too.

Cheers,