need any info on growing white widow

Discussion in 'Strain Guide' started by White Widow Project, Aug 29, 2009.

1. White Widow Project

White Widow Project Germinated

any facts,hints,or anything on White Widow (Dutch Passion) will be appreciated . Gunna be growing with 42 watt cfl,s in a hempy bucket

2. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

white widow

Maybe you can get headcase to chime in on this one I believe he is a white widow master!!!!!!!!
    teamster6

3. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

HC will tell you all about Miracle Grow, as will i. i just completed my first grow with it, and it worked quite well. i wasn't growing white widow though.

What were you planning to use for nutes?

Peace

-LM

4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

W-W I have been growing for 3 years now my plants are DP dad X nirvana mom they like a lot of nutes easy too grow great yield & high.Bud

5. White Widow Project

nutes

Advanced Nutrients grow,bloom,and micro.im going to use hempy cups with a couple floros to start it out then move it to hempy bucket using 42 watt cfl.

6. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I'm growing in soil with MG Bloom Booster I have grown hempy with Fox Farms nutes-Bud

7. White Widow Project

8. BlazeOne

BlazeOne Pothead Extraordinaire

I thinks its the best of all worlds. Its a hybrid thats easy as hell to grow and has a high tolerance for stresses. Short and stocky plants: you'll probably only get a few grams off of a 42 watt cfl though.

9. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

WW has always been my favorite strain. I've grown just about every available version except for the original black widow. I always go for the more sativa dominant pheno's, but they are still a good mix. Very stable strain, good germ rates, very easy to clone and love the nutes. They respond very well to training, but also make great single cola plants. Hard to go wrong with the white widow. IMO it's one of the best strains to start with and also one you won't ever wanna let go.

-tC

10. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

I grew fem WW from Dutch Passion. They were awesome from germination through flowering and have a strong high. Never had a problem with them.

11. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Your going to need more than 42w of CFL though!

12. Zeppelin

Zeppelin In The Hills And Far Away

Alot more !!

If you want any kind of yeild

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Ditto what they said /\ /\

14. HappyHappyHighGuy

He said he is using "42 watt cfl,s" meaning more than one

15. White Widow Project

yeah im going to be using 4

its going to be somewhat of a micro grow

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

HHHG is the one to see about mirco grows. Viagro (spelling) is also running a sucessfull mirco grow now in the gallery. That would be well worth while taking a look at ;)

17. HappyHappyHighGuy

These fem DP ww sprouted today

[​IMG]