I am ordering some organic nutes ...

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by Mr. Wakenbake, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I am undecided between advanced nutes A&B grow and bloom formulas and the Dr. Hornby's Iguana Juice grow and bloom formula's ....Also has anyone heard anything about the carboload?

I am going 100% organic from now on, and I would like to get started right, ordering from dr.chronic along with some new genetics from Mandala.

I am not on the up and up with organics but, i figure if i start out with good nutes i can learn. Any help or pointers will be useful...please give me a reason to use or not to use the products i stated above. Thanks guys and gals

2. HighGuy™

HighGuy™ Begun Flowering

If price is a consideration, you prolly want the AN stuff. I was at the grow store the other day after making the same decision. The AN was about $15 a quart for each. All the Dr. Hornby nutes were a lot more expensive. I went with FF Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom. They were about $14 each and I picked up some Ocean Forest for $17. I thought about the AN grow and bloom but I couldn't afford to buy 4 quarts of nutes. I'm hoping that they are as easy to use and not fuck up with as people say.

What kind of beans are you getting? I've got Black Domina starting now. Can't wait to try it :D

3. Mr. Wakenbake

shit homey on dr. chronics site it's all CHEAP!..

and i will be going with hashberry, kalichakra, and satori from mandala next go around.

4. Mr. Wakenbake

Okay Instead I am going with Planet Natural online with Metanaturals Organics both the Grow and Bloom and of course the mandala hashberry and speedqueen as i want mostly indica genetics...So metanaturals it is, I hope it's the shit

5. Project-X

Project-X Mayor of Trichome Valley

I'm using the whole organic line by AN and the results are great so far. 4 weeks till harvest and things are looking real nice. I use Iguana juice grow and bloom, colossal bud blast, organic-B, tarantula,voodoo juice and sweet leaf. Spent some cash on these but, you get what you pay for.

6. BadAlbino

BadAlbino Guest

Carbo load

I am undecided between advanced nutes A&B grow and bloom formulas and the Dr. Hornby's Iguana Juice grow and bloom formula's ....Also has anyone heard anything about the carboload?

I used carbo load with the AN program ... all went great. Carboload is actually corn syrup, and will provide the microorg's a quick jolt of energy. Just use corn syrup 1:1 instead of carboload for the same results at lower $$$$$$$$.

7. jwmoregon

jwmoregon Full Flowering

Mikey will like it....

8. Mr. Wakenbake

lol i ended up buying the metanaturals but thanks for the input guys.

9. Mr. Wakenbake

I got my metanaturals grow formula in today. 3-3-3 NPK reading, and it doesn't smell bad at all. Smell's just like my chelated palm nutrtional micronute formula.

It bloom time for my ladies and I am just going to have to use this formula to flower them this time, as my bloom formula 1-5-5 is backordered right now.

Anyways Sparky if you would be so kind man....any suggestions for feeding with the meta's???

10. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Well it's hard to say man. I use the metas all the way thru starting with 3 tsp per gallon and working my way up to a mixture of the 3-3-3 and the 1-5-5 at 6 tsp per gallon come flowering. You have to play around with them and see what works best man.

11. Mr. Wakenbake

Nice so you run both the Grow and bloom formula's at the end at the same time. I see. Well since i don't have my bloom formula in the grow formula will have to do for now.

Anyways. thanks for answering my ?? herb...cause there is almost absolutely

0 info on the net about meta's and cannabis..there are a few things, but it's not very thorough and not a lot of people use them..

maybe I'll keep up a thread on how i use them, and how good they turn out...hmmm we'll see!

12. Jake

Jake A Fat Sticky Bud

Like Herbsparky said start off easy with that shit. I'm finishing up my first grow with the Meta's and got a little nute burn in the beginning. Nothing that did much damage but you really want to start out with a weak mix the first couple times. My soil is fairly rich as well but Fox Farms never burned my plants in it. I do like the Meta's better than the FF. We'll have the final verdict in a few more weeks.