update...

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by sayuhmwhat4787, Aug 20, 2006.

1. sayuhmwhat4787

sayuhmwhat4787 Veggy Stage

I was bored... and was already snapping pics of the groundhog my dog just climbed half a tree to kill:D so I snapped some of my baby... this is the end of month one of flowering... lemme know what ya'll think

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

looks good dood, what strain is it? and is it outdoors or in? :D

3. meatwad

meatwad Veggy Stage

looks sativa dominate.

and appears to be outdoors.

lookin' good sayuhmwhat, keep up the good work!

4. sayuhmwhat4787

yes, it is outdoors... during the day anyways... I've been bringing it in around 6pm... and bringing it out around 3-4 am. I dunno on strain... just some bagseed from some pretty good middies. she was also planted a little late, so shes pretty small, but has jumped up a lot in the last month.

5. sayuhmwhat4787

as of today...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

interestingly.. I dunno if you can see it the best, but two buds were nibbled by something the other week... and now those buds seem to have 2 and 3 cola's coming up from the same spot...

6. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

it looks as if one of the pics of the cola is showing a ph problem because of the way leaves are forming.... the third pic not only has an irregular meristem where the bud is forming but also a leaf problem. what are you feeding with and what is the ph runoff??. i can guarentee a slight problem occuring there on that pic or shall i call her plant/bud no 3.....the plants look hungry on top of it.

other than that the rest looks great man!:cool: :D

7. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

sry ...pic no 2- it was backwards when i was posting and looking back*

8. sayuhmwhat4787

well.. they were doing perfect up untill early last week or whenever (when ernesto came around) we got a lot of excess rain, and thats when it started looking like that... i don't feed it anything, just water and love.. the plant was started late, and started budding early, and is in a super small pot... so yea...

9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

You don't feed your plant? Say ummmmm WHAT? :eek:

10. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

When you grow outside most of the nutrients come from the earth

11. Dopeboii420

Dopeboii420 Veggy Stage

well It looks like your gunna have some good buds. And it looks fine without givin it nutes but id definetly recommend giving them. I did one outdoor grow with out nutes...idk what happened to the plant I went back to the woods and I was like umm wtf whered my plants go? lol no one ripped them bcuz theyr were NO foot prints and the stem was there like 3 inchs of it looked like it got chewed on by a deer it wasnt cut by a saw or knife tho

12. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Yes outdoor plants can get away without giving nutes, but then you are talking about plants that are in the ground. Since you mention you bring it in every day, it obviously isn't, and the small amount of soil in the pot it is in will have been depleted of nutrients long ago, so feeding it is nessary otherwise it will try and feed on itself and it wont concentrate on growing. Yur yeild and helth will greatly be affected. Better get some food for it soon. You'll be glad you did, since it's at the point in it's life that's most important.

13. Administrator

What Chop said ^^^^

Also...most growers that do grow their plants directly in the ground make damn sure they amend the soil beforehand too. They don't just stick the plants inthe ground and hope for the best. Not all soil is rich enough to support the plant thru it's entire lifetime. Just like any living thing...they need to eat. ;)

14. sayuhmwhat4787

yea, you guys are completly right... I imagine if I was giving it nutes... well, she'd be quite the beauty (although she already is) if you've read my other posts tho, you know this was one the late started plants, and she's in a super small pot, which I'm sure doesn't help much... it didn't get the attention it needed untill the rest of the plants were gone... shame on me:(

I'd say they have almost a month left... sound right? if so, would it help at this point in the game to give it nutes...

15. Administrator

It would help greatly...and while you're at it...transplant to a larger pot....the roots will thank you.

16. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

If when you transplant you find the rootball a mass of tightly intertwined roots, it will help to beak them up a little before you transpant, this will allow the roots to fill the new container instead of remaining in a tight rootball.

17. sayuhmwhat4787

well... how long to you guys think they have to go? they are at two months flower right now, I was thinking another month, then thought about that, and was like... nooo. hmm... I clipped a test bud, it's drying right now, we'll find out on friday how she smokes. but yea, I'm thinking maybe a week, maybe 2 max, but I wanted some good opinons, I don't wanna fuck this up

18. sayuhmwhat4787

here's one of the pics of my buds... I can't seem to find the other ones but yea...

[​IMG]

19. THSea

THSea Filthy Floozie

How's she taste?

20. mbwiseguy

mbwiseguy Begun Flowering

is that normal looking? i grew hindu kush for a long time, nice thick dense sticky bud. now i have some other strains growing and they are kind of spaced out like that and more leafy than i am use to. am i doing something wrong, or do some strains just turn out looking like that?