Keep it concentrated crew (KICC)

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by Chief Smokingbud, Feb 18, 2006.

1. eaglesvision

eaglesvision Germinated

hash bean must be bent all the time,

hehehehehhehe good one dr K, i was thinkin the same thing

must have a mean medicine bag eh can't wait to get some of those coffee

beans one of these day eh bean, pic's comming soon many just going into bloom, can't wait to see chiefs haze x amnesia, like the redness of dat widdow oil too, got some going off too, well soon soon pic's and more

peace eagle

2. hAsh*_*BEaN

hAsh*_*BEaN Germinated

tolerance

hehe my friends say i have a high tolerance ,

i think my tolerance is pretty low i get stoned from every cone ,

but my will power is very high so i can managed that way since i can will my self to function allmost normal ,

that said i could not handle a normal job the way i smoke ,

but the growing and cleaning my brothers apparment i can mannaged fine hehe well i get dirty from time to time ,

but i have also been smoking hash since i was a kid so im pretty used to being stoned by now(20 years+ smoking) ,

if i was to sit down and go with the flow everytime i smoked i would never get anything done ,

so i decided when i was a kid that being stoned should never be an excuse and if i got to be i would stop .

hope that makes sence it hard to explain that in english since im danish

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Looks great there hash bean. That jelly and budder look tasty. And your english is fine man. Made sense to me.

Dr. K it's really strong. Potent as all hell. And smooth hitting. You don't feel like you got any smoke until you over do it and choke. Kinda like using a vaporizer.

Eagle - Aloha. How are the waves on the North Shore? Need to get back over there and hit Pipe again. Haleiwa is my future home. Or looking over by Punalu'u. Can you tell a brother how the medical mj laws are set-up on the islands? Mahalo

4. Chief Smokingbud

Chief Smokingbud Hash Engineer

Hehehe Eagles a med patient Useless and i think Hi allows more plants if i'm not mistaken.

That's alot of fuc*'n beans hash bean.......

Was that bubble from the bubbleator?

5. hAsh*_*BEaN

hAsh*_*BEaN Germinated

how i made the hash

i made the hash in the okief tumbler in the 160 mikron stainles filter

i just let it run for 15 minutes it is good for taking out the seeds hehe

and yup thats alot of beans somewhere around 8000 beans

im having trouble getting pot to run in the bubbelator

but in 50 days i harvest my next grow and then im gonna make some bubbel for sure .

im way to busy these days to run around and look for the 500 gr pot im gonna use in the test of the okief bag ,

but it should be up and running in a month or so

the cops are busting all the dealers in my area these days so i have to keep very low profile

6. eaglesvision

eaglesvision Germinated

Aloha Fellow Kicc!

heheheh bean me too, shoot s bra love your work , it's always top notch and your med bag must be the finnest, i am headed that way eh bra

this grow indoors is freeken wild eh, oh made some hash today off the few pds of leaf from the trims, freeken killer bean you'll love , aand your engle is freeken amazing eh, oh i am ripped right now , heheheheh just incase ya haven't figured it yet, yep me and da chief are med mmj people eh(disabled and a vet too, and yap

the laws here are freeken good bras, you guy s should check it out,

i know many are lookin for good place eh, got a doc friend too eh, ya got a ass ake ,, hehehehe no prob permit time, hey and you can grow for others too, amazing eh kicks the plant total 7 in flower at a time, per permit eh

so ya keep the cycle going with clones and such, got these kick ass beans from the man called amnesia x haze , flower time today went 12/12

so pic's comming eh, good to hear all again and feel tyhe aloha comming back to our ohanna eh, Kicc freeken great bras and sis's too

well peace and out talk soon

eagle

7. f1$h$c4l3

f1$h$c4l3 Guest

hello kicc crewhey guys wanted to show u what i blasted out with my okief tube, vector butane and some trim from a strain i call 'flu'...i have made bho in the past and never seen anything like the sexy blonde-colored stuff i pulled tonite...i did it with some growing friends and they were totally floored...i used TUGs suggestion of heating the stuff after i made it a little and i couldn't believe it when the stuff actually got lighter and buddered up a little...usually the stuff i make gets darker and hard when i heat it up...we used about an ounce of material and 12ozs of vector 'tane...we will be doing some runs so i will take some pics of the process this week...we smoked about a quarter of a gram of the stuff in a bong between 4 of us and we were just absolutely ripped...i think we got around a gram of the stuff from the ounce of ass trim i stuffed in the tube...it is awesome something so good comes from ass trim...

flubhob.JPG

flubhoc.JPG

flubhod.JPG

flubhoe.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/flubhob.JPG.8253fb49c9ebe2e14ee3e3c16ab751e0.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/flubhoc.JPG.70897e1cb1e6284295ebb2f3e5ffc1ca.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/flubhod.JPG.c0584617516f3a342d4f99dfd0691719.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/flubhoe.JPG.8122f7341fa59f40cf8ddd0c37efdfd7.JPG

8. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

That is looking mighty tastey,

9. dr.kennethbongwater

dr.kennethbongwater Germinated

my budder attempt this is a progression of what my oil turned into with gentle heating (heating pad on high) for several hours then stirring

IMG_0867.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0873.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/IMG_0867.JPG.dfb2cb2042a2743fbdcb520bfec1680f.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/IMG_0872.JPG.422aa31bb078a26ed230dbdfe8528ffe.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/IMG_0873.JPG.f350105d496ec74705ead8605dd9a732.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/IMG_0875.JPG.72ebc115ffd4831f97023edb54a638c9.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/IMG_0876.JPG.33ac05e1f2d9efe1cf1336df0d9ce47c.JPG

10. Chief Smokingbud

Damn f1$h that looks like Taffy, nice! Flu, any idea what the make up of that is? DrK, oil on a cold winter day, love that snow shot bro.

11. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

what's up, eagle, dr. k, chief, hash bean, useless

nice, dr. k! makin' sum 2day from like 4 diff strains (grabbing sack's from friends... it's very dry right now, lot's of busts lately :confused: :mad: :eek: but at least the few that have are pulling out their best personals; got some great sensi star, original b.c., the hog and a small amount of jimi... already ran it... evaping mother alky now to purge den budder up) ...

has bone carver made it over yet?

i'm on so rarely i really have no idea

so ya'll know: if you give a fuck:

i've been doing okay, been working hard on the art,

so if you give a shit about weird pictures, PM me, i'll link you to pic's by the end of the week or something (gotta take 'em, upload, etc.).

trying to figure out a way to support myself for the rest of my life without working for "the man" ... not the easiest thing to do... but i think i can hack it ;) hehe

getting the 8th bubble bag soon (any of u got it?) and bubbleman's new glass vaporizer... that mua'fuq'a is bad mang...

and been using the amazing quad vaper from o'kief lately, man, that thing is amazing. makes oil tokes as clean as volcano hit's.

well, gotta go, shalom

12. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

MMM, stay up :D

lookin' back, wow, useless, dr.k, rad pic's, keep in concentrated x2o ;)

i'll try to convince the gnome to take pic's of his latest batch...

you know i don't know nuffin' bout dat stupH... peace

13. MMM420SoCal

MMM420SoCal New Sprout

If you finger it out, lemme know mmmm kay???

Also, I wanna see some of that artwork Ralfie was tellin me about, the Free Palestine stuff LOL.... PICS?? I know Ralfie is a freak, I wanna see his work.

Much love TOB.

M

14. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

word, coming soon, i shwear :D

oh, and Happy Purim, mang, Esther rocks yer socks

15. Chief Smokingbud

Hey OB, yeah work'n for the man sucks sometimes but remember this. Sometimes the crazyest ideas of self support........actually pan out.

Got any pics of that quad? I got a couple pics oyr friend sent me when i got my TiPV but didn't want to step on any toes posting it. I can confirm that quad is badass. Gonna show off my new gadget in a bit.

16. Chief Smokingbud

OK here's the story behind this. I needed something to keep and store all my concentrates together in one spot..........lol i have vials sitting here, there,etc. I came up with an idea for a box with a removable tray to store vials. I talked to Herb (Our resident stealthstash maker), gave him my ideas and he ran with it. See ideas and what can actually be done are two different things..........but all my ideas he was able to incorporate in the finished product. Next i wanted an engraved design so i hit photoshop, came up with the lettering, emailed it to him, he made a template and the rest is history. Okief will have one like this without lettering in a few days and you can always hit herb up for one. Hope you like:

Drum roll please................

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. SgtSmokinSensi

SgtSmokinSensi Begun Flowering

haha.. sweet. That looks like it serves it purpose quite well.. :D

18. oaxacaspice

oaxacaspice Germinated

Hell yeah, now that's innovative, I give it a couple of days before everyone else in the stashbox industry starts cpying your design :D .

Paz y mas...

19. dr.kennethbongwater

dr.kennethbongwater Germinated

nice ob:D i feel likr the joker asking "were does he get all of those beautiful toys" i tried a macro of the budder as i see i was too stoned in the previous posts

IMG_0878.JPG

/monthly_2006_03/IMG_0878.JPG.c381def61c0083033435c7f23943b786.JPG

20. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I have to thank my ex wife...she once told me...."It's my job to come up with ideas, and your job to make um work."

:D Least she left me with something.

Chief.....twas an excellent idea and I'm glad it all came together. Makes me feel good knowing I made someone's day. To date it's my finest work. Definitely a challenge but that's ok...I like that cause it keeps me raising the bar.