First serious thread of 2006

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by geheim, Jun 19, 2006.

1. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to the GooGooHog plant I currently have outdoors now. I have determind sex, and since I am keep this plant. I am in need of some information regarding the night light. We all know that unnatural light will interupt the flowering stage. My question is, how far away can the unnatural light be?, and also can unnatural light that is say 50 meters away be harmful?

Thank you for your time and attention concerning this most important matter.
    I had a bit of unexpected wind today and took 4 nice clones un-expectedly, 24 hours of 11k lumens flos, 80% humidty, and 28°C, In rockwool.

I will no doubt lose some serious power of the so called goo goo hog replication, because of this accident. I will no doubt gte those clones outside and let them finish up on natural light seeing they were already really enjoying it before they got sliced.

Will post pics, and oh yea, any replys shouljd be from serious buyers only.

2. matthew barrack

matthew barrack Latae Sententiae Excommunication

3. donny

donny Latae Sententiae Excommunication

serious buyers only? what are you selling?

4. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

cant sell anything on here

5. GhostDog

GhostDog Begun Flowering

anything brighter then the moon has a good potential to mess up your flowering cycle

6. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

Well then, I guess that means you must make tttttttactics.

I really hope the natural covering i am planning will do the trick if not I will know for next year, I get one chance for an outdoor grow op. I dont understand how that New Jersey weather can be anyworse then say mystis and my weather over here, at 52° n, I still get great summer, not like what the SEC is getting these days form say Richmond Virginia, say all the way down to MIA.

But yesterday it was 36°C wtf the summers in america are really heating up these days.

I mean that is hotter then saudia arabia now.

7. craqqhead

craqqhead Germinated

I sure hope those coordinates on your location aren't real or aren't in the USA, geheim. The accuracy you give is down to a few feet and I'm sure the DEA or local cops would just love to know the exact location of your grow opp.

8. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

good jeeezus you cant be serius, Me put my fucking location on here, for fucks sakes , I run a fucking weed tours in Rotterdam, I am already all over the net, and my phone is even on the internet, public knowledge my friend public knowledge. If they needed me they wouljd have taken me years ago, besides, I have a secret, and that helps me. TTTTTTACTICS