The Best Strain In The World!!

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by outdoor love, Jun 26, 2006.

1. outdoor love

outdoor love Begun Flowering

Ive Looked At Alot Of Seed 4 Sale Web Sites, And Most All Of Them Have A Thc Level Or Percentage For A Certain Strain, But They All Say 15-20%. I Understand That It Depends On Many Conditions And Variables, But What Is The Most Potent Strain As Far As Thc Percentage? Long Story Short, My Wife Doesnt Let Me Order Anything That Has To Do With Mj Off The Net, But Ive Got Her Talked Into Letting Me Order Some Seeds And I Want To Buy The Best Shit I Can Find! So Whats The Best U Can Buy In Your Opinion?

2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Man honestly in my oppinion my favorite is the orginal DJ shorts blueberry! but it can be a stubborn little bitch! But man its kind of hard to say, cause it really just depends. Some good strains are like just about any of the White strains, Blue strains, G13, NL, Skunk, really there are way to many to name. Just go with something that is a plant with high THC with a good yield. Or if i were you i would go for taste as well it just makes it so much more enjoyable, you will never want to smoke anything else!

3. picilo

picilo Germinated

Man it depends on what strain you like the most. Are you looking for indica or sativa. There are a lot of variables involved like what is best for in regards to cbd to thc reatio's and dont forget about cbn. If your looking for the best indica to grow then i wold have to agree with skunky, DJ shorts blueberry is one of the best. In the sativa relm there are strains like neville's haze, and amnesia haze. I have always been a sucker for haze crosses myself, but it all depends what you personlly like.

laterz..

picilo:cool:

4. outdoor love

dont get me wrong, i understand all the variables, and im no stranger to quality smoke. i have a few close friends that grow and they will give me seeds or clones from whatever their growin at the time, which is more often than not sativa dom strains. last i seen wher ak48 and also had some big bud. these are great, and i get my starts from them to grow outside, but im keeping this batch inside, so i dont want ANYONE to know, and my space is limited so i dont want a big plant like that. skunk is right, beauty and taste is a must, but ive got that covered, i want the shit that killed elvis! i want the baddest shit i can buy.

5. brand

brand Begun Flowering

If this strain is going to be mostly all you smoke, then ask yourself do I want the couch lock , or the head buzz. I got too many responsibilities to get couchlocked. Being blueberry is so indica dominant I assume it knocks you on your ass literally. White strain is easy to grow and has like 18-19% thc levels, with a head high which works best for me.

good luck

6. donny

donny Latae Sententiae Excommunication

lowryder of course

7. outdoor love

i was thinkin that i want some blue mooshine, and some skywalker. i would like to do some pollenating with those two strains also. i have never moked on any walker, but it looks and sounds good to me. i believe thats what im gonna get, and when i cross the two, ill have some good MOONWALKER!!! lol, anyways i priesh the posts, what do ya think of the two?

8. skunky

You should get some derailed blues man! It's trainwreck crossed with bluberry i believe, blue moonshine is something like blueberry well from what i've heard. You should check out this grape krush from DJ shorts that shits supposed to be pretty good, blue malibu from chimera Or some LSD #3 from BOG the grow review for it over on planet ganja made it look pretty good to me. I've heard lost of good things from nirvanas chrystal, snow white, shiva, and K2. But if i had to get something new and i wasn't really looking at the price i think the DJ shorts grape crush would be mine, i mean shit look at this bud.

eb527a660e417132f7b434063090ee00.jpg

/monthly_2006_06/eb527a660e417132f7b434063090ee00.jpg.e2beec69cc4d6929692b82d1fbb8d95d.jpg

9. kkamikazekidd

kkamikazekidd Veggy Stage

Imo,...a lot of smoke is verrry similar, and some are way out on there own as far as uniqueness...it seems whenever any great strain comes along it gets cross-bred, so finding a true standoput smoke is a tough call...but for my money, you just cant beat WW, I mean, it will kick your ass!

10. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

MAN........."ORIGINAL BLUEBERRY" ITS THE MOST POTENT IVE EVR SMOKED, BUT AS EVERY1 ELSE SAYS, ITS UP 2 YA WHAT TYPE OF STONE/HIGH YOU WANNA GET OFF YOUR BABIES AN MOTHER PLANT GOODIES THAT THEY PRODUCE, SO......"BLUEBERRY(ORIGINAL) IS MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE AND ITS BEEN THE MOST POTENT SMOKE IVE EVR TRIED.........

THIS IS THE STRAIN I MOSTLY,99% TRY AND GROW ALL THE TIME MAN......

SO THERE YA GO>>>>> BLUEBERRY(ORIGINAL) OR A BLUEBERRY HYBRID OF ANYKING, BUT BLUEBERRY ORIGINAL AND BLUEBERRY CHRONIC ARE THE BEST IN MY PERSONAL BOOKS!!!!!(" EVER "!!!)

PEACE OUT AND GOOD LUCK

KEEP GROWING MAN

UrBigBuddie...........

11. outdoor love

yeah, i would like to have some 100% true ww or even nl, but so many differant crosses and breeds, its hard to know which one is the one you want. does anyone know where the best place to get some original true ww?

12. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

Having the Same Problem Choosing!

I'm kinda having the same decision to make, if we're only going to order once....what's the BEST choice??!!

I think we've narrowed it down to these choices:

Greenhouse Seeds Arjan's Haze -

Awards: 1st place High Times Cannabis Cup 2004 People Cup.

Pedigree: Secret pedigree.

Strength: Uplifting high, strong and long lasting.

THC: 22.3% CBD: 0.9% CBN: 0.7%

Flowering time: Indoors: finishes in 11 weeks

Outdoors: in the Northern emisphere will finish in mid October. In the Southern emisphere in May. The yield is around 350 to 450 gr/sqm. The quality is superior, with a thc content up to 23%. A must for all connoisseurs and breeders, it is a very special plant.

BUT, you only get 10 seeds!

Serious Seed AK47 -

ALL serious Seeds come in packs of 15 seeds!

This easy to grow plant is our most popular. It is of medium height and produces good yields quite quickly. Extremely STRONG odor and smoke. Take extra care for odor control when growing near neighbors. The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the ?one hit wonder? that the smoke is. Quality without compromise makes AK suitable for commercial grows or home use. These plants have a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals. ÿ Winning SEVEN prizes!! in Cannabis competitions, including second prize for the Best Sativa in the 1999 High Times Cannabis Cup, prove it is a favorite to smoke as well as to grow.

Type: mostly sativa

Indoor clone grow time: 5 – 10 days

Indoor flowering time: 53 – 63 days

Indoor yield: 350- 500 grams/m2

Outside/ Greenhouse harvest time:

15-31 October

It doesn't say here what the THC content is, but I read somewhere else that it was also a very high percentage!

Serious Seeds White Russian -

These seeds produce plants that are fantastic in both appearance, and effect. Our most typically indica strain, White Russian is a stable cross of AK-47 and White Widow (a prize winning indica clone). Medium height, consistent plants and dense, very resinous flower tops (crystals appear after about 5 weeks of flowering). With such a strong indica background, the plants smell quite strong during both their growth and flowering period. In an independent seed comparison in which over 150 different seedstrains were grown out in a greenhouse, the White Russian came out as the strongest plant (22% THC, likely to be the strongest plant known at present!!). ÿ Winner of the overall Cannabis Cup in 1996 and of the Cup for Best Bio Grass in 1997. The plants yield very powerful buds, coated with resin.

Type: mostly indica

Indoor clone grow time: 5 – 10 days

Indoor flowering time: 56- 63 days

Indoor yield: 350-500 grams/m2

Outside/ Greenhouse harvest time;

15-31 October

Serious Seeds Kali Mist -

Arguably the top sativa strain available today. With 90% sativa genetices, Kali Mist grows into tall, running, classically sativa plants with very few leaves. This strain produces dense clusters of full fluffy buds, producing much higher yields than you would expect. The plant structure and few leaves allow the light to pass all the way to lower branches, allowing bottom buds to develop fully. When planted outside early in the year this plant can grow very tall. Expect spiraling flowers with a high resin content and a delightfully spicy scent.Kali Mist is often the choice of experts for their own stash grows. Also, particularly woman seem to like this strain, next to the sheer pleasure of smoking it, we received several reports that it works great against menstrual cramps.We are proud to announce that Kali Mist was improved in 2000 to produce bigger yields. In Spain it proved to be very mold resistent, even outside during bad weather. This strain has flavor and subtle cerebral effect that gave it a Cannabis Cup first prize in 1995 (Hydro Cup) and again (with this new and improved version) in 2000 (Seed Company Sativa Cup)! Without a doubt the choice for connoisseur stash.

Type: sativa

Indoor clone grow time: 1 - 5 days

Indoor flowering time: 70 –90 days

Indoor yield: 300- 500 grams/m2

Outside/ Greenhouse harvest time; November

We're leaning more towards the Serious Seeds company because of the AMOUNT of seeds they give you for your money!

However, I read recently that their two best sellers are out of stock right now, due to some kind of problem. The AK47 & White Russian is not available at this time, supposedly soon, though.

Good luck with your choice!

13. skunky

Man well i need to pay someone a visit for some clones! :D

14. rtyree

rtyree Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Original cough, Myself and hoover have been smoking it for a couple weeks and she is sitting next to me giggling right now. I'm sure theres better however I must of missed it

15. outdoor love

well where is the best place to get original blueberry, and original cough? ive been lookin at dj shorts, female seedsnl, and some dfferant shit on dr cronic, but i cant find any original cough. wheres it at?

16. bubblegump

bubblegump Latae Sententiae Excommunication

17. skunky

Yup its the best! No substitues!

18. outdoor love

I Believe Skunks Blueberry Suggestion,set Off A Bb Frenzy!!! I Will Definantly Go Wtih Dj Shorts Bb, At Like 148 Dollars! God Damn!!, But You Get What U Pay For. I Dont Think I Can Oford Two Bags Of Beans At That Price, But I Want Another Indica Strain To Cross With, So I Can Make Some Seeds Of My Own. Any Suggestions? Preferably Somethin Good But Kinda Cheap, Seeing How My Assholes Still A Little Sore From The Blueberry Bill!

19. rtyree

no it's better

20. rtyree

My suggestion would be to find some great strains and stick with that they say breeding successfully is a bitch