I recommend this DVD for beginners!

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by carly22, Aug 25, 2006.

1. carly22

carly22 Developed Alternating Nodes

Hey guys i just downloaded Jorge Cervantes - Ultimate Grow DVD. i found it to be very informative. lots of info on grow room construction, growing, harvesting, curing, making hash, and marijuana info in general. If you use Bit Torrent, you can download the torrent file here:

http://www.torrentportal.com/torrents-details.php?id=595667

Enjoy! :D

2. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

I don't trust bittorrent, got shit loads of viruses last time I used it, can you up load it anywhere I can Dl if from without using the torrent?

3. carly22

really wow thats weird, i've never got a virus from downloading using bit torrent. maybe thats cuz i have a mac. i dunno.

anyways, its 952 MB so i doubt there's anywhere i can upload it for u i'm sorry... unless u have your own server or something. i would suggest maybe buying the dvd then ;)

4. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

In order to Dl the main bittorrent dling program is www.bittorrent.com/ a good place to DL from?

5. carly22

6. HighGuy™

HighGuy™ Begun Flowering

hey Chop, in order to use BitTorrent, you need a BitTorrent client (I think thats what they call it). I've used BitTornado and Bitlord for my downloads. I like Bitlord better because it gives you more options, but BitTornado is very user-friendly for the beginner. If you have a good anti-virus, it should let you know if the file is infected. Anytime the anti-virus gives you an alert during a download you can stop the DL and find another torrent for what you want. Sites like torrentportal.com let users flag a torrent if it is infected or not what it says it is.

Thanks for the link carly. I'm gonna get it started now :D .