Put a face to the name....if you dare!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Jul 16, 2009.

1. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

He's a far cry from us "Salty Old Farts", is that what we are?!?!?!?! I forget . . .

(Insert "Silence Of The Lambs" clip here ------->) "I'd do me!"

2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

I never said that!

And how soon you forget, my ex hubby was over 20 years older than i... age is just a number babe, you're only as old as you feel! ...or act, lol!

Peace

-LM

3. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Ya don't get old till ya stop havin fun :pimp:

Thanx LM...I think this camera makes me look different. Or maybe I don't look the way I remember...maybe I just don't remember how I look... :ponder:

:animbong:

:ponder:

My name is not darrin...what's ur name?

:bong-2:

4. insaneface

insaneface Begun Flowering

this was me last year about 30lbs heavier

[​IMG]

here is me after chopping my crop down about a month ago

[​IMG]

hey i may be a latin lover but i was born on this side of the river... and just in case my dad fought in Vietnam.... he is only alive because he crashed his rv in Vietnam and was sent to the hospital for his injuries him and the passenger were the only survivors from his platoon.. i have pics of my dad smoking a bowl in Germany with his army budies.... fuckin hippie i love u pops and i can say i smoked with my pops for the first time... he told me he would rather see me smoke weed than drink thanks pops I LOVE YOU

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

i smoked a spliff to this thread,couldnt stop laughing..

Herb thats too funny "nice to put a face to the name skuzzi":rofl: and skuzzi....here the fuck you drag shit like that up from,id love to see what keywords you use on google man i swear:roll: Aye insaneface,big guy like myself man:thumbsup:Big buds too:jj:

6. insaneface

yes sir love too cook like the last 4 chicks i was with didnt know how to cook so i got tired of sandwiches and started to cook.... hahahaha i felt like she was related to the kids family from Bad Santa.... "what is it with you people and fucking sandwiches" hahahhaha

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:rofl: I just eat too much takeout cos iv not got a woman to make me nice home cooked meals ...just like momma used to:sad4::roll:But running around after a toddler all day burns of some of the calories.....damn the indians and their curries and kebabs,lol.Peace:potleaf:

8. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

The important word in that statement is "some"!

9. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Hey DUJ...hope life is treating you well!! :)

Wow lots of new pics since I was last on...you all look great!!:anibong:

10. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Dam i was just on that same street this past weekend man! Thats crazy how close some ppl are.

11. insaneface

no shit man were you there for the Blackhawks game.... shit i used to live not far from here i was actually going to the bulls celtics game.... yup i was nice living but i hated the fucking parking........ shit next time hit me up on the pm and lets catch a drink take care......

12. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Srry bro i dnt drink but ill puff a fat one with ya. Acually i was down at the aquarium and then we drove around and puffed a few blizzlez. Chi is crazy as hell to drive thru and now with them dam cameras they have on the street posts. LOL my guy got a ticket for turning at a no turn on red sign lol. But hell yeah bro same to u if ur ever in the MIL!:affro:

13. insaneface

I will be there for a Brewers vs Cubs game and a Packers game believe it or not i am a Packer fan..... cool man for sure and i will be happy to smoke a fatty with ya man:thumbs-up: :jmorph:

14. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Your just as crazy as me postin pics huh. Dnt know why im that parinoid over the shit. Dnt have anything enough to come fuck with me. If anything its gonna turn out to be like that bust in Columbia, Missouri http://reason.com/archives/2010/05/11/a-drug-raid-goes-viral.

Shit every state around me is fighting for decrim. and or had medical status. The cop that just came to my house the other nite about the doggs smelt it on me and laughed and joked about it. So idk im starting to come around. Now i could see if i was producing way to much or sellin coke or pills or some thing.

15. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

AHHHHH FUCK THE PACK!!!! LOL but shit i loves me some brewers games. I just got 2 box seats as a tip for the rangers game on the 12th! gonna be kick ass! Shit pm me when ur gonna be up here for the brewers game, maybe we'll go and have a tailgate b4 the game. Man its crazy meeting ppl off line that are cool as hell!

16. insaneface

and i love to tail gate for sure man, i swear we go all out.... i will hit you up take care man....

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Here we are!

Here is a new pic of us taken today, just to keep this thread going. As always all pics of mr and mrsganjhah are for a limited time only so enjoy or make fun of for a limited time only! :thumbs-up: :roll: :roll:

[​IMG]

18. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Very cool pic! You both look very happy! :) :ebert:

Thanks for sharing . . . it's always nice to see new pics of you folks.:bigok:

19. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Dido!

MAn look just like i thought you would bud! Seems the misses and you are very happy in ur hummble home! Cant wait to meet the rest of you old fucks soon!

20. Big E

Big E Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Hey Mermaid!! Thanks! Everything IS going GREAT....finally....lol

how's it with you?