Listen up...

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Administrator, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

It seems that lately a select few members think they can tell other members how and what they can or can not post here. This site is MJ related yes, but there is no rule that states a member HAS to talk about MJ related subjects...nor is there a rule that states a person has to even BE a grower to post on these boards. If you don't like what someone is posting then simply place them on ignore or stop reading their posts, but do NOT take it upon yourself to tell them what they can or can't post....that is not your place to do so. If this continues then the offending members will given strikes for each offence. There's no need for that kind of bullshit here. If you feel that you can't deal with people that you don't agree with then there's plenty of other sites that would love to have you I'm sure. This just isn't one of them.

2. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

And here I thought I was on my best behavior...lately :icon_confused:

3. Administrator

You know it's funny, but being here as long as I have I have seen a pattern form with certain types of people. They come here and learn how to grow good pot THEN they get a chip on their shoulders and start thinking their shit don't stink...that they are somehow superior to someone else...and then begin to put those people down and act like a big shot. There's no need for that kind of bullshit here. It took me a long time to weed these types of people out and I won't see that trend start to show it's ugly face again. If I'm pissing people off then so be it. It pisses me off to see good people get treated like shit and I won't stand for it. Since I announced my retirement it seems people have taken it upon themselves to step up and act like dicks....well that's not gonna fly. I may be retired but I still have a vested interest in this site. If someone wishes to act like a bigshot they can find somewhere else to do it.

4. Administrator

And before anyone asks. I banned 'MK Guy' because he is an old member who was banned for flaming in the past. Some know him as Agrowguy. I try my best to let people redeem themselves, but when they only show me that they are just going to do the same shit they did before it's time to show them the door again. Ya try to be nice and people just want to take advantage....so be it.

Oh yeah...I'm back from retirement too in case anyone was wondering. I tried to walk away but the assholes are quick to fill the void. So I gotta do what I gotta do. I don't like it, but it's better than watching this place go back to what it once was. I worked too hard to see that happen. So it's either step back to the plate or leave for good which I find even harder to do. So I guess we're all stuck with me...like it or lump it.

Cannagirl likes this.
  5. OneHitterInOz

OneHitterInOz A Fat Sticky Bud

Rock on Herbs:welcome: Back

I knew you couldn't stay away:passit:

6. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Just like Brett Favre...that's fine by me!

I'm an avid sports fan and I KNEW Favre was not done after the altercations with the Pack..he is NOT done now...he will be the Vikings starter this season...all season long baby...Favre is a 1st ballot hall of famer...the man.

Are you guys related? This place wouldn't be the same without you Herb. Glad you're back.:passit:

7. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Glad to see you back, Herb!!

8. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

:icon_scratch:

9. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

he,s back

Well herb since you have had all this free time it would be interesting to see what you have been doing on all the garden projects..................

teamster6

10. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

11. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Sorry you have to come back to something you don't want to be doing just to keep us all in line. Either way, glad you are keeping things straight.

12. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Glad to see you back!!:thumbsup: I wonder if it was MK that gave me neg rep for my thoughts in that thread about the dog fighting before he got the boot. Whoever it was didn't have the stones to leave their name. All I was doing in that thread was stating that I just think so many people overlook all of the other forms of abuse that go on but don't make front page news because a football player wasn't caught doing it. Didn't think that warranted a "you are so full of shit" comment but it certainly won't ruin my day:thumbsup: :smokin: Anyway......pumped your back boss, even if it's not fully what you want. I'm thinkin 99% of the people on here will like it rather than lump it:smokin:

WiZaRD likes this.
  13. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Oh its Crack baby :bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

14. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Mk was agrow??

Wow, he mustve been taking his meds as prescribed. He seemed pretty timid compared to the old days.

15. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

i shoulda known........feel like a dolt! herbs u freakin kick so much ass.

(he ("mk")was negative w/me from the start, i thought he just had a female complex)

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Timid? His first post was about killing 1000 arabs to legalize weed, or something :icon_confused:

17. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Well i just meant timid towards anything "I" posted.

I dont know if you were here back in the day (cant remember) when he would get all AGROW on everything i posted. I still got a bunch of his threatening private messages on my profile inbox.

You should read some of that shit. Im not gonna paste it here though, as im not a douche like he was.

18. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Yeah, i know agrow quite well lol.

(we think MK was agrow but no confirmation, unless Herb got some. But he sure did post like him and had the same button lol)

19. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Word. I've not always posted, but I've watched. I tend to fade when what I consider quality starts to diminish.

20. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Herb...never really thought you'd left. Just figured you were always in the background. Nice to see ya at the wheel again tho.

cheers,

WiZaRD likes this.