smoking oil

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by riverdawg, Sep 16, 2007.

1. riverdawg

riverdawg Germinated

Just wondering how everybody smokes their oil? Iput a few drops on top a bowl or smoke the vapors off fiol or glass. Any better suggestions?

2. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

oil

I'm sorry, but foil? wtf? Maybe I'm getting old, but I have only heard of using foil for other things. I'd put it on a j or a cig.

3. riverdawg

riverdawg Germinated

I don't like to put it on a j or cig-seemsto waste too much, especially if i'm the only one smoking. With the foil or glass I get totally blasted. Just put a drop on heavy duty foil and heat enough to barely smoke or it will burn up. Just inhale the vapors, cough your ass off and enjoy.:qbluewacko:

4. allsmilez

allsmilez snow bunny

oil...

Sorry, I didn't realize foil would work. Learned something new! I just have a bad association with foil because of what it's most commonly known for. Another use for a pretty much useless household item. Cheers!

5. GberT

GberT Developed Alternating Nodes

use a pin or whatever to dip and smear it all over a rolling paper....it produces lots of smoke and harshness lol but you get good taste and RipppED.

oops...i didint read what you had to say...well i dont think its that wastefull lol but its deff not Eco lol

i dont know any other way besides the ciggy thing.

6. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

That how we did it 30 years ago a drop on foil heat it with your lighter and suck the smoke through a straw also good for making brownie's. Black oil was $12 & honey $15 a gram back in the day.

7. Seeking Utopia

Seeking Utopia Cleaning Scissors

Smoking Oil

A few years ago I had taken three fully mature girls that I had grown outa some some decent shwag, and made some hash, oil, and QWoil. I too was just used to smearing papers...but you know how some stoners get in the garage.... MACGYVER makes an appearance. I had a dash from a 1975 Fiat Bertone X 1/9 sitting on the workbench, so I hooked up the 12 volt power supply I had laying around to it...low and behold, not only did I have a radio, but I had a great apparatus for smoking my hash and oil...the cigar lighter. Worked very well, for me, I'd just squirt a bit onto the hot lighter, and WHOOF! I was a soarin!

DISCLAIMER: I wouldn't recommend doing it while actually driving, if you do you deserve to get pulled over!

Maybe someone else will chime in....I think I'm going visit my Fiat right now:car40: :new_microwave: :5forbidden:

Cheers!

Seeking utopia

8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

you do realize foil is meant for cooking?

seriously though..yah, done a few knife hits of oil and hash in my day....now if i get some, I too throw it on a bowl. :smoke2:

9. smokinbasser

smokinbasser Veggy Stage

I have a hash oil pipe currently but in the times in between having a pipe I make silver bullets! I take aluminum foil and cut into 3/4" squares, I take a drop of oil and put in the center of the square and fold the corners together and either place it in my vaporizor bowl or any pipe and apply heat, the foil transfers heat very efficiently and vaporizes the oil almost instantly. One good point is you can make up a bunch before you get totally trashed. Remember sharp implements and a great buzz can be a dangerous combo.

10. GrassMaster

GrassMaster medicinal chronic

so you fold the corners in then put with creases hole in center:

facing bottom or facing top?

this sounds cool as hell and I am going to have to tryit out.

11. smokinbasser

smokinbasser Veggy Stage

I point the opening upwards just in case the oil liquifies before vaporizing. It will just bubble over and stilll be in the heat stream but on both the inside and outside of the foil square.

Now you have got me thinking about making some up before Star Trek:Enterprise starts tonight.

12. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

How come

all the oils I ever cook up are more like putty than an oil as you guys speak of?

not trying to jack your thread, just to me, oil is more of a putty...am I processing wrong??

13. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

It's more like King syrup maybe a little thicker.

14. Seeking Utopia

Seeking Utopia Cleaning Scissors

Oil and putty

El Camp...depends on your methodology.

I too get a hash-like oily goo when I use the alcohol bath, yet when using butane or anhydrous forced through silk screen, I get a nice clear oil.

On occasion though, strain dependent of course, the oil will turn hard like an epoxy.

Regardless, goo, oil, or epoxy, it gets the job done!

Cheers!

Seeking Utopia

15. Cybele

Cybele Working with MotherNature

Oils...Mmm my all time fav concentrate!

Granted it has been a while since i purchased some hash oils as it isnt exactly a regular thing for sale on the weed market where im from but i do remember buying proper quality oils and it was more like a putty type oil and you know them trays of paracetemol or whatever medication you get tablets in yeah:ponder:

Well the oils came pre filled into them and tightly shrink wrapped in cellophne/clingfilm.I would get a tray that could hold 10 tablets full of oil that although putty-like it was soft enough for me to use a match and scoop out the oils and scrape them along the inside of my rizla for a most satisfying spliff,alternatively i would just pipe it.

For a tray of ten or more compartments of oil wrapped in cling film to stop leakage would cost me around $40(2001 prices),but that was a few years ago,its never been available to buy ever since.I think the man who sold it didnt manage to sell enough to stopped making it but it was one of thee sweetest smokes i ever had with an immense stone.I gotta admit,i LOVE my concentrates:icon_wink::Take Care:icon_smile:

16. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

That stuff will leave you retarded. I quit smoking it.

took 2 monster rips one morning and almost fell off the toilet, just sat there staring at the floor drooling a bit

17. GrassMaster

^^^^^rotflmfao^^^^^^yep!!!!!

18. GrassMaster

Cool deal 'Basser. I'll be trying that one soon.