On With The Grow!!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by teamster6, Nov 23, 2009.

1. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Three sets of lights on the clones ofo. top set t12 and two bottoms t5 four lights each four foot long.
    Teamster6

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

How much nutes do you mix aday & do you give them nutes twice aday everyday or just plain water.-Bud

ofo likes this.
  3. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

bud I water the plants twice a day. The five gallon buckets are changed every 7 days. One ph balanced flush inbetween nute changes. I add water to the buckets every morning and adjust the ph. 2nd watering I dont check the ph only water. Right now each drum is drinking about 2 1/2 gallons of water a day................
    Teamster6

4. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Heres the 3 wk bud production

Last set pics showing buds forming at end of 3 wks. Last pic look how swelled the bud is looking

Cheers

Teamster6

5. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

bump pics

6. Tex-Elektric-Bud

Tex-Elektric-Bud Journey man sparky

that last bud pic is looking great, hopefully its fore shawdowing whats to come.... BIG ASS STICKY BUDS! looking great bud! cant wait to see those 1000 w'ers do their job!

7. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

thanks tex its starting to get exciting now!!

Teamster6

8. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

jesus it would be nice if this would stay on here for 2 hrs

t6

9. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Yea, hey Teamster........this is Johnson&Johnson....you need a whaambulance and some french cries with your kleenex???????:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :beerchug-2: :passsit:

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

chris thats no shit!! Hey did you see that plant pick of heaths I put on that thread of the 34oz ak47?

teamster6

11. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Fo sho, that thing was giant!

You look at that vertical grow he built ??? thats totaly off the wall right?

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

three 600's on that plant

t6

13. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

BBBBBBBump! Looking good there teamster6. :thumbs-up: I feel sorry for you man. Its going to take days to trim all that! Haha guess its worth it in the end though! Keep up the good work bro. Peace -V420

14. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Nice-Bud

[​IMG]

15. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Trim??

Bud, Virago hell those little tiny buds are just starting. Hell I might not even have anything to trim at all we will just have to keep feeding them and see!! thanks for the replys

Teamster6

16. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

update end of 4th week flower

Well tons of bud sites showing up now. A little slower than what I am used to with the indys with these sativa dom plants a lot slower I will bet we will be 9 or 10 wks in flower before harvest.

Most of these pics are taken on top of the canopy roof height and tough to get decent pics with the lights on now.

also notice the clones that were trimmed on the last post or given a haircut how they have grown since the clip. Side by side comparison of the clipped madonna clones.

Cheers

Teamster6

17. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

more pics

Check out the haircut and 4 days growth on the clones side by side.

Also The clones left that I have no room for they were yellow and dieing so I fed them like dwc to see what they would do and they took off.

Teamster6

18. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

[​IMG]

See just looking at that bud makes me understand why your buds end up so huge! Nice job man :thumbs-up: That room is going to look insane come week 8! Looking forward to it. Keep up the good work buddy. Peace:passsit:

19. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Lookin good man, your gonna have weed for a long time after you crop those babies.

20. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Starting to look good now old man-Bud