foxfarm nutes

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by nodes, Sep 16, 2006.

1. nodes

nodes Germinated

went with the FF brand for my indoor needs. ocean forest, grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. thanks for the advice on these.
    can I use big bloom and tiger bloom together in the same water container.?
    or should I seperate them and use at different times? and do you guys reuse the water that drains from the bottom of the grow pots. noticed leaf stems were turning little purple so I folar feeded with tiger bloom.
    micro nutes that some of you use in conjunction. name brands?
    this is what ive got so far.
    ff ocean forest
    ff big bloom
    ff gowbig
    ff tiger bloom
    superthrive
    shultz clone powder (dont like it so far)
    terracycle (I need more input on this stuff)

2. THSea

THSea Filthy Floozie

sounds like a good line up there! You can definitely use big bloom and tigerbloom together. I like to fill up the water half way, add my big bloom, then add some more water which mixes it up, then add the tiger bloom, and finally finish filling the container with water. I don't really know if it's necessary to do it that way, but that's my method and it works for me.

As for micro nutes, I use Micro - Gold. Plus, Tiger bloom already has a nice line-up itself. Check out the back of the bottle!

3. weedgrl

weedgrl Metalhead

I have used FF on all of my grows...didn't mix them any special way, just poured the specific amount into my watering can and filled it up with water. It is best to use the flowering ferts at the same time. The Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom work best together...

4. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

sounds like you are getting good advice, but if you choose to foliar feed use the Big Bloom not the Tiger BLoom. much less harsh and the Big Bloom is 100% organic where the tiger bloom is merely organic based. i use the same nutes and soil.

there's a "feeding schedule" link at the bottom of the link below that's a helpful guide.

http://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/

5. Mr. Wakenbake

Mr. Wakenbake Latae Sententiae Excommunication

that shultz take root powder is some good shit man, give the clones time and they will root trust me..i got clones to show roots in 4 days using the powder....and good choice with the fox farms..you really can't go wrong with any of their products..even if they all aren't fully organic;)

6. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

I have always used the Shultz, since it's all that is locally available and I've always had next to 100% success. It's all about technique when you clone, not nessessaryly the type of rooting hormone you use.

7. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

Mikey and chopstick are right, Ive been using miracle grow rooting powder, and ive never had a clone fail on me yet....I wouldnt suggest using other miracle grow products on your plants tho....never kno what could happen...

8. HighGuy™

HighGuy™ Begun Flowering

I'm using the exact same things you are, nodes, and everything is going great for me so far. The only thing you have different is the Terracycle. I'm following the schedule I got with the nutes and using the ST when I water without nutes. My plants look so much better this time that I can hardly believe the difference. This harvest is gonna be awesome compared to my first one.