Sweet Willy

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Hellrazor, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Hellrazor

Hellrazor New Sprout

I just identified my super dank bag seed plants. They are a strain called "Sweet Willy". Its a cross between Sweet Tooth and Williams Wonder, hence the name. Im telling you this is an exellent strain and ive never heard of it. Theres lots of them i havent heard of , now that i think about it,lol, but this one is a little goldmine. They are slow finishers tho. They say it takes 8-10 weeks for them to finish, and it looks like they are right on time. Been growing for 4 months on these, 5 weeks of which has been spent in flower. They are bright lime green buds, coated with crystals, and very sweet smelling. not fruity or anything, just sweet.Absolutely covered in hairs. Really surprising end for my plants compared to their modest start. If you havent tried this strain, i highly recommend it. easy to grow, short in stature, real decent producer. One of them is only 10'' tall, but its one huge kola from top to bottom and is about 3 inches wide, at its widest part, and i still have 3 or 5 weeks left. It was great when i smoked it, but it didnt look this good when i got it lol. Plus i can control the cure and the harvest, the most important parts IMO. Just wanted to share an obscure, but interesting strain.

2. Hellrazor

Hellrazor New Sprout

3. Hicountry2

Hicountry2 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I just identified my super dank bag seed plants.

.....lookin' pretty sweet there RTJ, but I'm interested in how you identified the strain?? so little can be surmised by pictures and descriptions

4. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Also, Willems Wonder is a strain that is almost non-existant anymore, much like Garlic Bud and numerous others. Supposedly only available in clone form,, from the few who have managed to keep it around for about 10 years or so. It is certainly possible that someone crossed it though, dont get me wrong, but for someone to just pull it out of a sack and say thats what it is, I would have my doubts.

5. Hellrazor

Hellrazor New Sprout

I definitely COULD be wrong about the strain. I have to concede that. But i have been looking at cannagenetics.com and they have pretty much every strain out there. I havent found ANYTHING that looked even close to my plants on here, until i ran into the "sweet willy" strain. The picture looked like a picture of one of my plants. I know that sounds dumb, but the color of the buds, the way the hairs grow, the smell, and ive already smoked this bud before i started growing it, so i know some of its more subtle characteristics. If it isnt this strain, it certainly could be its twin. And it even has a sweet smell like it describes about the strain.

When i say bagseed, let me explain. This wasnt some arbitrary bag of bud i pulled the seeds from. I took $250 and bought the best ounce of weed i could from a friend of mine who deals in the kind. I asked him what it was, but he had no idea, he just said it would kick your ass. real sticky, kinda sweet, covered in HUGE hairs, bright neon green buds with dark green leaves. I guess i shouldnt just jump out there and say definitively thats what it is, but it has so many characteristics in common with the aforementioned strain, that i cant help but think thats what it is. How else are you going to determine what the strain is, besides looking at different strains until you go "hey that looks like mine"? [​IMG]

6. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

There are probably only a select few in the world that could accurately identify bag seed.

No offense, but I doubt you figured it out.

The good thing is, you can grow this seed out and give it your own name and have some more of the fine smoke you enjoyed. Don't worry about what it's called, just grow it, smoke it, and be happy.

7. Hellrazor

Hellrazor New Sprout

You know what...? You're right. Who gives a monkeys teat what its called. I think i will name it, thats a good idea. I didnt think about it that way with the identification thing. The differences are so subtle, its impossible to tell from a picture, or even seeing it in person. Thanks for the input. Next time I will look before i leap.lol oops.:BushDumb: