Flowering issues

Discussion in 'Beginner Lounge' started by chckinitout, Feb 24, 2009.

1. chckinitout

chckinitout Developed Alternating Nodes

Ive had my pea plant under 12/12 for 8 wks now and it is showing progress but these buds appear a little lame to me. Are they? and what can I do to pump them up. They are on nothing but rainwater. I am hopin this plant just requires a little more time ( like 6 more weeks?) but if there is a booster someone can reccomend for dirt or ????????
    help please!!!
    thanks[​IMG]

2. chckinitout

Sorry

Now if :animbong: I can learn to resize my photos Ill have this shit down LOL

3. chckinitout

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well thats a little better?? LOL

4. chckinitout

Not any better, well there are some better photos in my gallery and all help is greatly appreciated. I will keep practicing:roulette: :roulette:

5. choker

choker HIDING OUT

At about 8 weeks you are nearly flowered out. After flowering for some time the thc starts to degrade. Ya may have 2 weeks or so left to blast them with some nutes. Ya can get mg bloom booster or go to a hydro shop and get some.

6. chckinitout

Thanks choker,

Ive got some mg i gave them today, goin to hydro shop 2 morrow

7. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I'd say those buds def have another 2 or 3 weeks to grow. The pistils still look pretty white from the pics more P and K please. you may wanna do hardcore feedings for the next week or so then flush them till the end. When i say hardcore i mean like If it was me and i was using FF Tiger Bloom i'd be giving them 4 or 5 tsp which 4 is rec. heavy feeding. You really won't have time to burn them out. Just do a heavy feeding then water then heavy again. They won't lock out as long as you keep the ph of the solutions around 6.5 and with the flush coming so soon there will be a nice little buildup in the soil for the plants to slowly use up all the nutes...DSP

8. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Looks like it's got at least another month to go. Looks maybe a little sativa dom but either way looks like it has plenty of time left. What the hell you using for a light?

9. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

They don't look bad, at all, but...

I was thinking that they 'look' about 4 wks. in...5 top's

10. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I was thinking 3 weeks. That puts them at 11 weeks.

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I just realized that you never stated the strain.

Well? What is it?

Maybe you're right on track.

12. ohighgrow

ohighgrow Smoke Blunts

Thats pretty good for just using rain water IMO. I would say blastem with some nutes and go another 2-4 weeks, see what happens.

13. chckinitout

Cool guys

Thanks alot guys

Steel: I will get tiger bloom today, thanks for the recommendation as I have not used any of the nutes alot you guys use and have been fearful of screwin up:icon_scratch:

Skunky: last time you looked you said it looked sativa dom and might take a little longer so I have been hanging on that thread. Could have started it a little too early so it could really be 6 wks instead of 8 but def between 6 and 8. Being really patient with it . Ahh the lights..... started using flouros because of a heat problem you might have noticed on some fan leaves( spotted brown places, almost burned it bad) My new room is under construction in the garage , so things will be right for the next grow. :passit:

14. chckinitout

continued

Mr astro: I didnt say what strain because it is unknown to me. First grow bag seed to learn from my mistakes without killin anything good. I have already killed my new seedlings by doing dumbass shit (didnt see that comin , damn cat knocked over a close range light I was temporarily veggin with)

For any other noobies that read this post, listen to these guys because they speak the truth!!

DO IT RIGHT DO IT ONCE DONT BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN:animbong: :animbong:

Thanks all

Peace and I will post updates

15. chckinitout

Thanks Ohighgrow, blasting will take place soon LOL

16. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Easy month left for that girl. My diagnosis skills must really suck. I look at that plant and see deep green, nice bud formation. Maybe a little curl or droop to the leaves but mine look that way when I let them get overly dry. I don't see a nute deficiency. What am I missing?

17. shaitand

shaitand The Dark One

Done is Done but in my experience screwing up on bag weeds leaves you low grade to outright schwag screwing up with premium genetics leaves you with mids.

Don't waste time with bag seed. Get good genetics ASAP. Don't bother with all female seeds if you can't afford it, better to get a couple strains. You can get good genetics on the cheap at nirvana-shop.com or www.drchronic.com. They are discrete shippers.

Remember, more females gives you more chances to get a great plant but you only need ONE female. You are gonna take clones from that female for the rest of eternity so you can screw up crop after crop from her and still be able to clone her again.

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Wise, IMO. I did the same thing!

You'll be fine.

19. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

You say 8 weeks... Is that a generalization? They'll beef up nicely under the optimal conditions if they still have 4+ weeks left. That's how they appear.

There is a strain called Neville's haze that will flower up to ~16 weeks indoors. You are supposed to weed out any that go longer. I know of some other sativa's that flower in 12,13. So you might not be very bad off.

I've read of plants taking 92 days to flower to where the trichomes were 50/50 cloudy/amber.