Cheech grow 'duplicated' but his advice ignored!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by TheApprentice, Aug 24, 2007.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

[​IMG]
    Thought i would post this article i found just now,it seems that some UK stoners who have been watching too much cheech and chong actually tried out one of their hair brained schemes[​IMG]...read on for a cool ass grow op!! [​IMG]

EDIT:The sad thing is these guys(our drug sherlocks [​IMG] ...the SDEA) would never have been caught had it not been for the UK police force's new fleet of american military style big brother helicopters.They have had thermal imaging for years over here but now the american DEA are supplying our SDEA with copters equipped with microwave spy technology aswell as heat signature picking up technology amongst who knows what else is on them helicopters that are now regularly in our skies:angry7: Gotta admit though,as much a stoner idea as it was in the films,in real life it sounds friggin excellent dont it,lol.STAY SAFE CULTIVATORS

[​IMG]
    Another great grow-op has been discovered.
    In Cheech & Chong’s movie “Nice Dreams,” a character named Weird Jimmy had set up a marijuana grow room inside a swimming pool. Now some Brits have been caught doing the same thing.

From the Manchester Evening News:
    Cannabis farm in swimming pool
    [​IMG]A PRIVATE swimming pool stuffed with cannabis plants worth £800,000 was discovered by police by chance.
    Officers were “speechless” when they stumbled upon the massive cannabis factory in the grounds of a large detached house in a well-to-do area of north Preston.
    The pool outhouse was decked out with infra-red lighting, heaters and ventilation equipment and there was a sea of marijuana greenery instead of water.
    The raid was launched on Monday morning after a court official told Lancashire Constabulary he had seen a man running away from the property when he had gone to question the occupants about an unrelated unpaid fine.
    Officers who attended the Tudor-style house on Durton Lane drafted in search dogs, forensic teams and a police helicopter.
    They found more that 1,000 mature cannabis plants, with a street value of between £700,000 and £800,000.
    This haul led officers to raid a second property in the Queen’s Road area of Fulwood, where they found a large number of cannabis plants being cultivated. But these plants were mostly immature or seedlings.

‘Speechless’ [​IMG]
    Detectives are now hunting the group of men and women they believe rented the Durton Place mansion.
    Chief Inspector James Lee said: “I am speechless at the level of this discovery.
    “We have had experienced search-trained officers working at the scene and they have never seen a drugs cultivation operation like this in over 20 years.” (EDIT FROM APPRENTICE>>:rocker::eusa_clap::notworthy:)

He continued: “‘We know that the property on Durton Lane was rented to four people who have been described as oriental in appearance, two men and two women.
    “We urgently want to trace them and would urge them to come forward and speak with police.”

A Lancashire Constabulary spokesman said neighbours told officers they had no idea of the drug den operating in their midst.

“They’ve said they thought the noise from the lighting and heating equipment was simply caused by machinery needed to run the swimming pool.” (EDIT BY APPRENTICE>>:roll: :notworthy: CLASSIC SET UP MAN!:rocker:)

[​IMG]
    British stoners rented this mansion for their grow-op.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The swimming pool was turned into this pot farm.

:stop: [​IMG]Lesson from Cheech: When the police come, you’ve got to get up on a ladder and pretend to be swimming.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

My pool was green for a while, but for a different reason...:laughing5:

[​IMG]

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Shame its now all UP IN SMOKE!

Its funny as hell to think that some asian guys who watched the cheech and chong film nice dreams actually went and chipped all the cash together to buy the mansion and actually make a swimming pool growroom! Gotta give the guys props though,a neat sounding operation,if it wasnt for them dastardly bloody helicopters that your DEA keeps donating to us:angry7::roll:Cheers:ebert:

4. 420PotSmoker

420PotSmoker Developed Alternating Nodes

Sad thing bout the DEA DAMN them ALL to HELL sorry Bastards. But n e wayz yea that would freaky funny as hell. LMAO:laughing5:

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Ways & Means... Us Cultivators are a savvy bunch of ppl!

Its amazing the ways and means us cultivators can and will go to just to get a great grow operation on the go:icon_salut:

Although i have noticed tht the last few MAJOR UK cannibis busts seem to have invloved gangs of asian guys buying top of the range mansions in very affluent areas to dampen any suspicion,the swimming pool i thought was a great idea cos even the neighbours thought the generator noises,etc was just the swimming pool workings doing their job..

APART FROM THE RECENT BUST THAT I THNK JohnH posted about the grow op with underground elevators and cctv cameras,the whole nine yards,then id say this is one of the best grow ops to be discovered in a while,certainly in the auk even though ful grow houses ran by asians have been destroyed by cops they just keeping coming back and buying new mansions and setting up AMAZING grow ops...I tellya,them asian gangs(UK triads) really do push the boat out when it coms to setting up great grow ops.

This bust like the last bust i reported wasnt due to neighbour suspicions,etc but sadly a bit of 'bad luck'.The asian gangs are really gaining a huge foothold in scotland and england these days,they even outsell the jamacian shootas/yardies(thats their gang names like triads,etc) and can afford to do PROFESSIONAL grows.A lot of the weed on th streets right now is all asian grown but they dont sel it themselves they choose to do it via a select number of white guys in each region.Gotta give them props for such a great stoner idea of a grow though~:icon_salut::potleaf:

6. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

That's Livin'

They have a nice pad...what more can i say?

I don't think that they coulda pulled that off in my rental neighborhood.

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Aint no pools round here either,lol,too cold in scotland.

Aye same hee,aint no way someone could do a swimming pool grow op in scotland...the cops would be suspicious from day one....cos no fuckers got an outdoor swimming pool in bonnie but baltic scotland:roll:

Iv seen a few cool indoor ones though.I just think its funny these guys copied a cheech and chong movie idea,shame they got caught man,thats a whole lotta weed.Cheers:smokin:

8. trinity695

trinity695 Veggy Stage

man.

i think if we buy property

we buy the rights to the air above it.

not just DIRECTLY above it

like 75 thousand feet up is all mine.

9. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Stoned thoughts...

[​IMG] If only that was the case,then id have them windmills that would power my whole grow op aswell as my house then id rent my home airspace (well some of it) to mobile/cellphone companies so they could pay me thousands to erect their communication masts...

....any air spcae above that id donate to Greenpeace just to fuck with the government,lol.Can you imagine the CHAOS if ppl acually were alowed to buy the airspace over their land,lol?SHIT all the airlines would need to pay you to fly over your home,lol,and if police copters invaded my land air space without clearance from me then id be legally allowed to shoot the fucker down.... only prob is we aint "allowed" any handguns of ANY kind in the UK,legally:wink:(due to the hungerford and dunblane massacres[​IMG])

Guess i'll just have to find a helluva powerful pea shooter then eh?:roll:Shit man smoking my 1st fatty of the day,stoned lol,thinking of all the mad possibilities if we could own our own airspace,lol.Shit do y'all ever remember that guy who was selling ppl plots of land on the moon and he claimed the moon was his,lol:ponder:

Ima do the same,im selling plots of land on Uranus:eusa_shifty:....any potential buyers out there?

[​IMG]

10. 420PotSmoker

420PotSmoker Developed Alternating Nodes

That would be awesome to buy land on uranus and grow grow grow to ur hearts content. But i think the moon would work betta for outdoor growers being it's close to the sun. lmao but yea I'm sellin plots on mercury any takers.

muhahahahaha :roll:

11. RationalGaze33

RationalGaze33 Established Healthy Roots

HAHAHA, your plants would get so hot they would ooooze resin (your skin probably would too:eusa_shifty:)

12. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

So paris will want at least two condo apt's then,lol.

Hmm.lots of sun and heat:ponder:...Im sure Paris Hilton and her socialites would be interested in both Uranus and Mercury...iv always liked the blue planet myself(pluto?).... Space fascinates me,i love looking t stars nd constellations,we are not alone i shit y'all not.Cheers:new_alien:

I