Highest THC content??

Discussion in 'Strain Guide' started by ishmeil, Sep 19, 2007.

1. shaun1says

shaun1says Doin it in water

many people call it a myth althought it is not but there as a type of weed called "Jedi". I was talking to my local club that had it and they were telling me the only this that can classify a bud as "Jedi" is a 40% or higher THC content. So I picked up a half of this bud and DAMN WAS IS GOOD. He said that the club did not get a specifice strain name for this bud but that he thought it was a really good master Kush.

But where i am going with this is that they also had clones of these "Jedi" plants that I was too stupid to buy (go figure I picked a quick half of it over an eithe and clones lol) so what you should do is

1) Go to Cali

2) Get a club card

3) Go to sancuary in San Fran and get some CRONIC ASS CLONES

4):smokin:

Hope this was any help at all lol

2. daren16

daren16 Germinated

40% THC and you didn't buy a clone, you gotta be kidding me...naw jk but I heard G13 has like 27% and I personally don't know of any strain with higher THC content than that unless "Sex" is truly over 30% which I doubt.

3. jimmy the lizard

jimmy the lizard Genius beginner!

g 13 is a myth! histories mystery!

4. jimmy the lizard

jimmy the lizard Genius beginner!

sex is gonna be sold out to the americas for a while. everyone who is close to the seedbank will buy up all of thc labs stock, including breeders, to grow/breed these incredible genetics. we'll all jus have to wait.

5. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

the doc's prices are in british lbs. so just make sure you convert to us dollars. their site will give you the conversion rate.

peace, CG

6. stangman_1976

stangman_1976 smoker 4 life

200 bucks for 15 beans wtfe

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

UK Cheese has strong potency apparently..

UK Cheese ,which is not to be mistaken with any other cheese strains like the fem ones i just got via greenhouse seeds, is a clone only strain that is actually a skunk#1 mutation,in fact thats not the best terminology...

I'll need to go read my PM's but Useless told me a great deal about it as its apparently a top strain and well sought after.Its THC levels are reported to be 30%,iv been given a clone and it is allegedly UK Cheese but i have no way of verifying this although Useless has given me MANY tips on how to tell if it is even remotely like the real deal UK Cheese.But i thought i would put this strain on here cos apart from SEX strain i dont know MANY strains that have such high THC levels,well indoor varieties anyway.Cheers:potleaf:

8. Shine Down

Shine Down plays in cabinets........

actually, i was referring to the other site being way over priced, i know all about the doc's site, and IT HAS a currency option to select...

that's how i know that those prices of 19.50usd at dr's site

9. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Herijuana from sanniesshop.com is up to 25% and there are other very good strains too

10. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

bcseeds.com is selling the strain, EUPHORIA UNLIMITED, and claiming 36% THC. At $995 for 10 seeds, they better be all that they say they are, plus give me a happy ending.

Their version of White Widow is the strongest strain I've personally smoked, and they claim 30+% on it too. But I grow too much of it, and am starting to become immune to the white widow's bite.

11. choker

choker HIDING OUT

White widow and ak 48 from navarna is the strongest shit i smoked. 1 hit and a good cough and your done.

12. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

13. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

My Urine

14. WillGrow4Food

WillGrow4Food Toker Extraordinaire

:laughing1:

:rofl:

15. cheebamonkey

cheebamonkey Harvested Frosty Nugs

high times used to say the clone only G-13 strain is the strongest bro, not sure now, im sure its better pot out there by now

16. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

:smokin: What ever happened to Ishmeil? That dude came up with some funny shit.

17. Gratitude

Gratitude Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

This was his last post...

http://www.growkind.com/forum/showpost.php?p=313168&postcount=10

That was posted in August, his last visit was in November.

I hope he get's his own place and writes a new chapter for history to start repeating.

Grat

P.S. Not trying to be difficult but i found all that info by clicking on his name and viewing his public profile then clicking on "Find all threads started by". No mod powers required:wink:

18. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Yea I've grown both 1-2 good hits I'm done.

19. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Kindseed is the right there with seedboutique as far as my experience has gone.

They have excellent customer service, and the way they ship their seeds, you will not get a broken one UNLESS you break it getting it out. If you ASK for 5 freebies, you WILL get them. -W

20. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

i'd say a strain with 22-23% THC with a high level of other active cannabinoids would FEEL alot more potent than a ~29% THC strain with low levels of CBD, CBN, THCV, etc etc.\

Oh yeah, I have visited a site recently that distributed Liberty Seeds, THC Labs, VISC, and another. It was on something like the 6th page of search results on the AOL search engine. They had Sex in stock, and did ship to the U.S.