Just an idea

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by wetback210, Jul 28, 2004.

1. wetback210

wetback210 Veggy Stage

Back when I was at home I got in a lot of trouble growing a nice garden in my closet. As everyone is well aware, growing plants indoors creates a stinch all through the house almost no matter what you do. Well I wasn't about to let my parents stop my growing addiction so I found a nice place outdoors to assure some great plants. I don't know if anyone has thought of this, but I then put a couple pots on my roof where the roof meets the chimney where I knew the pots would be secured and not blow away and I had about four 5 foot plants growing. I live in a nice suburban community where there is no worry of any flybys and my parents are way to lazy to climb on the roof for any reason. As a result of being on the roof, the plants recieve sun almost the entire day long which assures much rapid growth. However, reacieving so much sun all day everyday will dry the soils you use quickly, so my advice is to make some sort of peat moss mixture to lay on the top of the soil to prevent quick evaporation of water and you're all set.

2. 420solo

420solo Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well I must say, at least you didnt break the rule of No growing IN your parents house. Never thought I waould have to say it but, "NO growing ON your parents house either" for shame.

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

:roll: @ Solo. No **** huh? Hey...at least Santa will be a happy camper. :smoke2:

4. Mazar

Mazar Developed Alternating Nodes

I smell a strong odour of BULLSHIT!!!!!

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Could be the ferts he's usin'. :ponder:

6. wetback210

wetback210 Veggy Stage

Believe it or not that's where I grew the plants after indoors and if you don't think it'd work try it because it really is a good place. And BTW herbsparky, I've always used organic ferts and fish tank water for all my plants.

>>I haven't been in these forums in a long time and I was just wondering, what ever happened to closetgrowth??

(Edited by wetback210 at 5:37 pm on Aug. 5, 2004)

7. outlook420

outlook420 Begun Flowering

thats funkin hilarious wetback, some1 i knew did the same thing but went up and fetched them, and put them in a dark room in his attic... he had buds the size of a donkeys dick in august . 'i tell u what!!