How long to veg SWEET TOOTH #3?

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by WiZaRD, Jun 30, 2006.

1. WiZaRD

WiZaRD Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I got two of the 4 sweet tooth #3 seeds to crack, and after a day and half I have sprouts w/ cot's. I was wondering, how long to veg these plants? Are they like the grapefruit, that can be flowered at 1 week of germination? Or are they more like the widow, that needs like 5 weeks of vegging? I tried to find it listed from the place I bought my seeds, but it was a freebie, so I guess it's not listed. Any help is appreciated. Is it a Sativa dominant strain?

2. DR.GR33NTHUMB

DR.GR33NTHUMB Banned

just veg them to the size u want, then make them flower....

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Until you get alternating nodes or you get preflowers.

4. WiZaRD

Doc, I get what you're saying. But like, say I want the plant 42" final height, at what height should I flower? I was curious if someone had possibly recorded how much more it grows during flowering. Like some grow over %200, where as others a solid %100. Like, the grapefruit, flowering it UNDER a foot, it will still be about 2 feet when it's done. I just don't want it to big. I'm not looking for KILLER yields, just about 20-40grams dried off the plant. but thanks, I appreciate you even replying... I found a site just a minute ago with a couple of reports from growers who had grown this #3 sweet tooth. (((Not http://www.hanflexikon.de))) and i read one guy vegged for 30 days, and got a NICE yield, and the buds, OMG they were like dipped in powdered sugar. I also gathered that it seems to be more of a indica phenotype, so I'm guessing it won't just BLOW UP when I start flowering and go from 1.5 feet to like 5 feet.

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

6. WiZaRD

Thanks Skunky, you're always a massive help.