Sometimes I like cops

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Cannagirl, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

So I was just at work. In the past 3 months or so 10 cars have been broken into (and it's always on saturday)........

Just like 20 min ago my co worker clocked out and went outside and saw someone in my car. She didn't reealize who it was and watched for about a minute and then he saw her and mouthed "oh shit" and ran for it over a fence. We called the cops and within 1 minute we had 4 squad cars outside and within another 2 minutes they caught him down the street and she was able to id him.

He didn't manage to take anything just moved my portable dvd player and dvds/cds out from under the seat and dropped em as he ran....but nothin was damaged.

Good on you cops of my town. :punk: (and I had about a half ounce of sweet bud hidden in the car too that also didn't get touched, close call)

2. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

I also think that cops are the best. Especially here in NY.

I don't blame them for enforcing laws that they are sworn to.

They don't make the laws. Politicains do that.

I think the job they do is VERY dangerous and I wouldn't do it on a bet.

You should see some of the scum here in NY that they have to deal with on a daily basis. If I WAS a cop, I probably would have killed one of those pieces of crap after a while. I think that most of them show amazing restraint.

I've NEVER had a problem with police cos I don't give them reason to hassle me.

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Tobad it wasn't like on friday after next. "So would you like us to give him any special treatment, eye gouge? YA and beat the shit out outta 'em!"

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Cops=neccesary Evil... ( Dea=dirty Bast**ds!)

Cops are a neccesary evil really,society would never survive without them.I have met a few cops who are sound and take a smoke aswell but its those damn D.E.A:evil4: bastards i hate(leave us all alone!!!),they totally revel in their jobs man....

my house has been busted a few times over the years by the 'drug squad' as we call them and they take pleasure in trashing your house during their "searches",the dirty bastards strip searched my 14 year old sister who was only staying the night at my house!!They KNEW she was an innocent civilian but they did it just to noise me right up(it worked,i ended up charged with police assault just for shouting in dudes face!)cos they knew i had nothing in my house.....

....its soooooo satisfying to see them(DEA) leave your house empty handed,lol,cos sometimes ive had a bit of personal lying around and they never even found that,lol!... The dafty's were searching inside my 6ft marine fish tank and unscrewing my light bulbs and all sorts(dont know what they thought i would possibly stash in a friggin lightbulb?)

But the cops keep the peace i suppose,it would just be fucked up without them.I dont go with the school of thought who wouldnt think twice of harming a cop.... they just dudes doing a job who go home to partners and kids like the rest of us.Peace

5. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

I have no doubt that some form of Cop is needed..

But FUCK Federal Marijuana Laws.

With out them we could make a sane policy here at our homes.

6. GeoKitty

GeoKitty Guest

I've met a few cool cops over the years, several with a good sense of humor!

Back in the late 70's, a bunch of us girls were heading up to the river to go tubing, we of course had a small Tupperware container with at least over an oz. of really good stuff, mostly rolled & ready to go.

We got pulled over for "reckless driving"....actually, we were 'mooning' another car, which the cop had seen from where his car was hidden in the trees. So, he finds the Tupperware, then made us dump it all out onto the side of the road into the dirt....then one by one, made each of us dance the Twist on top of the whole thing....making sure to grind it all into the dirt!

The driver was not ticketed after all, and even though we "temporarily" lost all our goodies, it beat the hell outta goin' to prison for 7 years for felony possession!

We went back later and scraped up every bit of dirt & goodies we could into a cardboard box....then took it home to sift out...repeatedly!

We still had a really nice time on the river that day, as back then, everyone was very generous with their smoky treats!

7. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

I LIKE COPS.

Under my back tire.

Whats the difference between a dead cop in the road and a dead skunk in the road?

Skid marks in front of the skunk.:qleft6: :car8:

Just kidding love the boys in blue. Really, its all politicle the laws they have to inforce and its disgusting. How would you like to go to work everyday and know that 95% of the people you see that day are going to have a negative view of you? Cops do it everyday.

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

This weeks corrupt cop stories....

Wel ppl i was just surfing through a few sites i aint been to for a while and

www.goldenseed.co.uk was one of them,i went to the section on corrupt cops that gets updated from round the world(mainly america) weekly and is defo always worth a look every month,iv only posted this weeks corrupt cops but click this link to see the extent of corrupt drug dealing cops in america and beyond: http://www.goldenseed.co.uk/corruptcops.html

Just shows ya for every good cop theres a dodgy DEA/Vice cop,etc.This is happening more and more,these aint isolated incidents.. i think its shocking,the bastards take our drugs then they disappear from evidence rooms,etc.At least goldenseed.com show us the ones who get caught.Peace:pimp:

This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories

Jan 6th 2007

Drug War Chronicle may have taken a week off, but the corrupt cops didn't. There's continuing fall-out from the Henry County, Virginia, sheriff's office bust in October, another Tennessee cop running interference for drug dealers, a long-time fugitive INS officer caught, and, of course, a couple more jail guards bringing goodies to the prisoners.

In Roanoke, Virginia, two former Henry County sheriff's deputies pleaded guilty to charges they were part of a conspiracy to sell drugs seized from drug dealers . Former Deputy James Alden Vaught pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy, while former Deputy David Allan King pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy and drug conspiracy. Both were among 20 people, including Henry County Sheriff H. Franklin Cassell and 12 other sheriff's deputies, who were indicted in October. Sheriff Cassell has resigned since being accused of turning a blind eye as his deputies sold drugs seized in investigations, as well as other misconduct. King faces up to 40 years in prison and Vaught up to 20 years, but their sentences will depend on how much they cooperate with the government in the cases against their colleagues. Meanwhile, another former Henry County deputy has been re-indicted in the case . Former Deputy Robert Keith Adams was originally charged with making false statements, but was hit with a new, six-count indictment December 21. Adams allegedly knew that Vaught had stolen two kilograms of cocaine and $40,000 in cash, but instead of turning him in, demanded $20,000. He is charged with concealing a felony, attempting to obstruct an official proceeding by encouraging a potential witness to withhold and/or present false evidence to federal investigators, making false statements and attempting to mislead federal investigators.

In Nashville, a city police officer was indicted by a federal grand jury December 21 for using his position to help his nephew distribute cocaine . Officer Ernest Cecil, 49, a 15-year veteran of the force, faces counts of conspiring to distribute over five kilograms of cocaine, possession with the intent to distribute over 500 kilograms of cocaine, brandishing a firearm during a drug trafficking crime, and robbery in violation of the Hobbs Act, a federal law that prohibits extortion affecting interstate commerce. Cecil was a narcotics detective from 1997 through 2004. He is accused of, among other things, protecting his nephew's drug dealing operation by warning him about police investigations.

In El Paso, a fugitive former Immigration and Naturalization Service officer was captured December 22 . Jose Trinidad Carrillo, had been convicted of conspiracy to import marijuana, aiding and abetting the importation of marijuana, and bribery of a public official in 1994, but fled to Mexico. He returned to the El Paso area at an unknown date and someone informed US Marshals he was in the area. They arrested him without incident although he was armed. Carrillo was carrying false identification when he was arrested.

In Indianapolis, a Marion County Jail guard was arrested December 24 for trying to smuggle marijuana and cigarettes into the jail . Tacaria Eskew was arrested after jail supervisors told police she received a package containing 20 cigarettes and two small bags of marijuana hidden inside food containers. Eskew told the Indianapolis Star she was set up and didn't know who sent her the package.

In Albemarle, North Carolina, an Albemarle District Jail guard was arrested December 22 on charges he smuggled drugs into the jail . Ryan White, 25, had worked at the jail for about six months when she was arrested. She was in possession of the prescription drugs Flexaril and Darvocet when the bust went down. She was charged with possession with intent to sell/deliver a schedule IV controlled substance, selling/delivering a schedule IV controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance in a prison facility and providing a controlled substance to an inmate. All four are felony charges. White was

released on a $10,000 unsecured bond.

9. El Campesino

El Campesino The Farmer

Too lazy to work.

Too chicken to steal.

Become a cop.....

what a sweet deal!!!!!!

10. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

i dont know, my uncle is a detective in stl inner city and he works on the most violent offenders program (they basically watch murderers, rapists, e tc. after they get out and sotp them if they try to do it again) and ive got the utmost respect for guys like him, layin life ont he line with 3 kids and a wife at home, etc. its honorable. HOWEVER, where i live when im not at school is small town bullshit, bored redneck asshole cops iwth nothing better to do then pull you over for doin 3 over and try to search your car and shit. i hate pigs, but good cops are alright.

glad to hear you got all your shit back, and that they didnt touch tha bud! ahha

11. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Sounds like the town i grew up in glad i don't live there any more!

12. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

i just found out from this lady near by that the dude that has borrowed my ___________ book, cant say what type of book it is, and is a retired cop. I am so dissapointed in myself, lending a cop one of my books.

I also found out he retired at 43 from >>>> Merc. from stress on the job, and got thousands of extra on his pension as well. So a bent cop with my book on loan. I think its time for a phone call.

13. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

There is always Alaska!