Livin' The Dream!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by GeoKitty, Dec 23, 2009.

1. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I know I missed your departure . . . at least I hope you made it out ok.

If all went well, you should be out of Washington and sound asleep with your Ipod filling your head with lovely tunes, well on your way to paradise!

Or, This is where us here at GK have a moral responsibility to speculate on the infinite possibilities of events that happened after we last heard from you. :biggrin: Plus, it'll give GK something to laugh about when she gets back. :roll::rofl6:

I'll start . . .

"After a long nights slumber, GeoKitty awoke to the sound of crickets chirping in the darkness.

After packing up the kitty, the cpu and other little thing, GK was optimistic while awaiting her ride with the navy dude.

Finally, she hears the rumble of the moving truck and the navy guy she dreads having to ride with half way across the country . . ."

Now, someone should/could add to this as you see fit . . . I trust we'll keep it "safe as fuck"!

I wish you a safe trip! :biggrin:

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Geo puts her cat & computer in the back of the moving truck . With tears in her eyes she turns around and gives Seattle the FINGER never to look back. She jump in the cab of the truck and said lets make like shepherds and get the flock out of here.Soon they where on the highway Geo had her ipod on jamming and she started to feel a little frisky.Then just before they where out of Washington Geo hand fell onto the navy guys thigh. The whole time her hand was rubbing up and down the inside of his thigh she was thinking about the picture of Bud's ass on GK.It was a ruff ride sitting on at milk crate and the road wasn't the smoothest but Geo was getting a warm feeling in her groin. Has she leaned over so she could get to his zipper she remember that she ate a can of beans last night just then she realized what the warm feeling was as the truck hit a bump in the road---to be continued

Bud

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

You write for Penthouse Forum?

Be Safe, Geo.

4. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Awwww sis missed saying happy trails to you and look forward to your stories of the ride with the Navy goon...hehe Hope you have a safe and happy trip and look forward to you letting us know you and Deliah are both there safe!

Hugs and love ya sis!!! xoxox

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl:

at Bud's tale of Geo. More more..

6. RkyMtnWayHigh69

@ HeadCase . . . GREAT JOB! You got this shit down! Did you just copy it out of one of the old smut magazines old fuckers like you have laying around in the bathroom? I'm pretty sure the names have been changed to protect the innocent.:roll:

Ok, GeoKitty is well on her way . . . We just have to make sure we don't get her to her destination too early. We need this to play out until she's back. LOL

So, HC's tale took us out of Washington, in an erotic or possibly disgusting way . . . I'm thinking someone need to pick up the story in Idaho . . . I'm dying to find out if she's in love or just has to poop.:roll::rofl6:

7. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

The Saga of Geo Cougar on the Prowl continues

We left off the truck just hit a bump in the road as the truck bounced around Geo passed gas lucky for her it was silent but unlucky for everyone else it was deadly.The dumb navy guy thought he ran over a skunk & the young girl in the passenger seat was chocking. Then Geo comes back with that was a big skunk [laughing to herself the whole time] Mr.stupid [navy guy] said don't open the windows it will smell worse.Everyone was waving their arms around trying to get out of the smell and didn't notice they had crossed into Idaho and now a State Trooper was behind them. Mr.Stupid was all over the road when the Trooper turned on his lights to pull them over.He walks up to the drivers door of the truck and ask for drivers license he looks over at the young girl in the passenger seat and asked for some ID .Turns out she is a 16 year old runaway who the police where looking for.Next he tells the navy guy to get out of the truck and puts him in handcuffs for transporting a minor across state lines put him and the teen in his car then tells Geo she can go she jumped in the drivers seat and down the road she went-----to be continued

Bud

8. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Holy shit, she got to go free? with the truck? wow, i cant wait till next episode.....

9. RkyMtnWayHigh69

. . . After pulling away from scene of the "minor offense", GK reaches over and pulls her sweet Daliah onto her lap. Once again she looks into the rearview mirror and flips off the fading silhouette of the police cruiser with the idiot navy guy and his minor problem. "Fuck off! You dumb fucks . . .", she mumbles, as she pulls a nice fat doobie from behind her ear, lights it without hesitation tosses her lighter on dash, as if to say, "This is my sled."

After 2 long hours of driving the thought slipped into her head . . ." I wonder how it feels to do a pushup?!?!?!" That thought weighed heavily on her mind for the next 17 miles until she could take it no more.

As the big green sign naming the next exit off the highway approached, she turned on her signal andpulled her newly aquired moving truck onto the offramp and slowed to a stop right behind a 1973 VW van with psycadelic stickers all over it . . .

10. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Hey everyone Geo made it to her Mom's house in Utah safe & sound but her internet service doesn't work in Utah so she won't be online for awhlie.-Bud

Geo home in Utah safe & sound

11. RkyMtnWayHigh69

Good to hear!!! We need some more time to finish this tale . . . we're behind! :roll:

12. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

As she pulled into the gas stationat the bottom of the exit ramp the VW was right behind her.Geo pulls up to the pump and jumps out to fill the truck up next to her was the VW the doors opened and 6 old hippies rolled out along with smoke and the smell of good weed. Geo went inside to pay for her fuel and when she was walking back to the truck one of the old hippies asks if she wants to get high.Does a bear shit in the woods Geo said the old hippie thought for a minute and said so do you want to get high of course Geo said. After talking to them for a little while her found out they where a bunch of Dead Heads and where headed up to the mountains to a commune and they asked Geo to go with them to get high.Not having anything else to do she said sure one of the hippies Todd jump in the truck with Geo to show her the way to the commune . Soon as they got on the highway Todd pulls out a sack of trainwreck and rolls a big fattie he asks Geo for a light -------To Be Continued

Bud------Yea I'm bored

13. RkyMtnWayHigh69

[​IMG]

. . . After the joint of TW and three others Todd had stashed behind his ear, hidden up under his dread cap. They were twisted and could barely pay attention to the road when Geo realized she never did try a pushup. She'd gotten so tied up with her new found friends, and their dog Cheech, that completely forgotten about seeing what these pushups are all about.

Briefly explaining to Todd about her need to do a pushup, just to see what all the hype was about. Todd nodded in agreement and slid under Geo as she lifted herself off the drivers seat and rolled onto the floorboard just as Todd was able to gain control of the overweight moving truck. the truck jerked back into it's lane and Todd was firmly planted behind the wheel. He looked over to Geo with that, "Are you fuckin kidding me?" look in his eyes.

Geo pushed a few boxes out of the way and assumed the position. She'd seen a pushup once before this weekend, and she wasn't sure she was doing it correctly, but with apparent ease she pulled off a series of 32 one armed pushups before she turned to Todd and said, "This shit sucks!"

She climbed back into the passenger seat, climbing over the milk crate that had once been her throne, early in this ride. Glancing back over to Todd she noticed he still had that "Are you fuckin kidding me?", look on his face. She place her headphones back in her ears and dozed off to sleep as Todd drove late into the night. . . .

Geo awoke the next morning and it seems the TW was a bit strong. She hadn't even noticed that they had stopped and set up camp, right on the side of the road! . . .

[​IMG]

14. ResinRubber

Lovin it guys......bud.....so when does a named ******e get in on the fun?

15. RkyMtnWayHigh69

. . . As Geo brushed the sleep from here eyes, she turned to Todd and said, "Where are we?". Todd cocked his head and out of the corner of his eye he said, "Take a look for yourself." Geo propped herself up enough to look out the window and to her amazement, this is what she saw . . .

[​IMG]

16. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

:rofl6:

Denver has one of those too? :icon_scratch:

17. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

What the fuck!!!! Geo said then she woke up it was only a nightmare.She looked around and saw the VW and the rest of the dead heads waking up too. Todd said it's only a hour or two till we get to the commune and you can eat and get cleaned up.After a hour of driving Todd told Geo to turn down a dirt road not far they came to a big gate across the road honk the horn said Todd."HONK HONK" Next thing a fat little hippie came to the gate and opened it . He walked over the the truck and said Hi welcome to our little place my name is Charlie then he pulled out a bag of shrooms from his pocket and put one in everybody mouth.then they parked the trucks up by this nice cabin-------To Be Continued later

18. ResinRubber

Now yer talkin!

19. RkyMtnWayHigh69

. . . After the shrooms started to kick in, Geo noticed things were looking very funny. Even funnier than the nightmare she'd had the night before.:roll: This time things really did look funny . . .

[​IMG]

Geo wasn't sure if she could drive like this . . . but figured, "what the hell, I've driven moire fucked up than this." As she started the truck Todd ran out from somewhere he'd been standing, or sitting or laying down, and he reached in and removed the keys from the ignition. Todd looked Geo right in here eyes, or at least where he thought her eyes should be, and said, "Geo, I'd like you to stay here and party with us for awhile . . . since she was already fucked up and didn't really have a schedule, she decided it was fine if she stayed with her new friends for alittle bit.

Geo began thinking, like you do on shrooms, about how long it had been since she'd taken a bath. The hippies pointed her in the right direction and Geo and some of the hippies bathed together.

[​IMG]

After they finished cleaning up, Geo and the hippies settled in for a long night of smoking. Everyone there had bummed some kind from soooooo many different people, that almost every strain imaginable was there. Geo was simply thrilled when the smoke began to billow from under the awning . . .

20. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: :roffl: