hello everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bushwakka, Jul 28, 2007.

1. bushwakka

bushwakka Germinated

Not done a grow for a year, but have always used soil and perlite. Always cupboard grows though it was a big double wall cupboard for the last couple. I am starting to take an interest again though am on a prepayment leccy meter now. Anyway this is my hello for now as i take a trip around the site. Also am bushwakka on live by the way, feel free to message me.

2. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Bushwakka is in the building...

Hey Bushwakka:hello: Welcome to my online home:wink: Maybe reading around the forum will make ya wanna start cultivating again:ponder:

Iv just grown some nice K2 and Pot of Gold:biggrin:,very nice.Cant beat smokin your own homegrown eh?Enjoy the site/forum,we got some good peeps here,lotsa laughs man.See you around amigo:icon_thumleft:Cheers:ebert:

4. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Like AP stated.....many wonderful member's here and it is like a family around here. Enjoy your stay and hope you stick around :wave:

5. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

high, bushwakka! :wave: cool name! :D

6. iheartmaryj

iheartmaryj Begun Flowering

welcome.... you got any pictures?

7. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome

Glad you made it, Bushwakka! :wave:

This place is the cat's pajamas! :beerchug:

:punk: :animbong: :punk:

8. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Hello, Bushwakka!

Glad to see you made it here.

9. Cybele

Cybele Working with MotherNature

Im new here too.

~:wave::hello: Hi Bushwakka,i'm new as a member here but have :lurk:-ed longer than some members have been here,hehe,i took my time on joining.Anyway hope you too like me will like the site ,i think they are all real friendly round here.

Its just all GREENHILLS:potleaf:[​IMG] full of lush MJ foliage.The gardens are great,im just learning how to grow although my partner is a grower.He is starting me of with clones so i dont get disapointed as to date i have grown a hermie:qbluewacko: .He has spare propagators and plenty of clones due to this CLONEX stuff he got from a mate that works great.Im sure we know each other from elsewhere,is your name from another forum?My name has always been Cybele online.:wave:

Mermaid likes this.
  10. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Welcome to you as well Cybele

(((((((((((CYBELE))))))))))))))) :wave:

Great to have you as well to the GK Family.....love the avy btw!!! Clay made you a gorgeous one which is fitting to a pretty girl inside and out.

We needed more female growers on the site for some time......loving all the female bonding around here. Not that we don't love our GK bro's but it sure is nice to have GK sister's.

Peace and love ~Mermaid

11. bushwakka

bushwakka Germinated

thanx 4 da love

Hi there guys, ta for all the greetings, yo cybelle, yep that clonex is the dogs, i too have had the hermies, but on the plus side you do get feminised seeds from it so the glass ain't always half empty eh? Well if your partner knows enough to use clones i'm sure he'll teach you well, i always recommend the marijuana growers guide by ed rosenthal as a good read, tells you all you need to know and more, i'm sure if you ask about someone will lend you it:pottytrain1: sorry but i've never seen this smiley before,lol, nothing personal

12. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

Very original handle...

:punk:

welcome aboard! :evil4: