Hey aggy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by THCdude, Feb 26, 2003.

1. THCdude

THCdude Cured Fat Sticky Bud

2. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

ok, i moved them into the smokers lounge, but come on, if like saddamm it isnt stopped now it will fester and spread..why not argue (between 2 people) via the PM and keep the forum from filling up with multiple topics when one could easily express the same feelings without loading it down with nonsense. But if you will.. its in the smokers lounge.

3. THCdude

Thats cool bro, but couldn't you have just laft them be? Thats what the poly lounge is for.

4. agrowguy

agrowguy Excommunicated

am i making the wrong decisions here in moving them to the smokers lounge? If so im sorry. I like you guys all too much to piss you off so just PM me if you feel violated or something. I was just moving non political rhetoric into the smokers lounge.

(Edited by agrowguy at 8:21 pm on Feb. 25, 2003)

5. THCdude

Thanks, I think they were pretty political and I wouldn't want to chap anybodys ass in the lizard lounge! LOL

6. Sylent Skull

Sylent Skull Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yo bro! WTF! None of the topics you moved were even about saddam???!?!? Bro, your getting mod-happy(again). Were disussing politics in the politcal lounge. And if were just gonna Pm ourselves, me and ranger might as well just exchange emails! and what do you mean non sense?? non sense is moving a politcal discussion into the smokers lounge!