BHO infused buds DIY

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by ResinRubber, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Towelieee

Towelieee you wanna get high?

Awesome video res! I've been curious to how this method worked. very cool :bravo:.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Not even sure this is even THE right way. Just something that made sense so I tried it a few times. If I fucked up I'm sure Stash or Useless will rub it in.

Farmer- Don't know if screened buds would be usable or not. Just the thought of diminishing returns would lead me away from it though. I mean, if you tumble 90% of the trichomes off you'd end up with a yield of like .5 grams of hash from 40 grams of material in a butane extraction. Not even worth the expense of the butane.

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Right on, this has inspired me to try this soon!

:bravo:

Made me laugh just listening to you guys laugh :roffl:

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Hmmmm..... I may have to give BHO/Budder a try now that I have seen that it's possible to DIY and get professional results. You might have converted me Resin... We'll see. Nice vids u've been doing! :good job:

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I got to say the vedio was good and the cracking up was even funner. Good job Res.. :coool:

6. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Res needs to start a thread containing only his videos. Otherwise they'll never be found again since they're unlisted (rightfully so) on YouTube.

You know, just make it easy so us fucking, lazy ,no good noobs,who obviously only want the answers, won't have to bother the expert user, who only log once every ten years only to complain about people asking questions.

7. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

you are pretty close...i started along the same lines but i got over a year of production and backing to make adjustments at a whim...i have seen alot of "superbud" in cali and come soon i will reveal my recipe...

8. ResinRubber

I'll be waiting. Until then I need to refine and compile all that fucking info one freaking tiny batch at a time.:321fu: Seriously, thanks for letting me know that I'm even on the right track. :smokin: Much appreciated.

Next run we'll dip the buds much later and only once. The last round we actually did 3 dips with the last being after 2/3 of the solution had evaporated. That turned out to be closer to the right timing.

So for solution it's been 400ml butane per 40-grams of material. Purge to reduce to near 30% of original volume then dip. No need to tell any specifics....If I'm way off you guys get a good laugh and know I'll never get it.:thumbsup: If I'm close then it's only a matter of time until it's dialed.:pimp:

9. Stash2.0

by pretty close i mean you're about 9 months to a year away from being where i was a year ago ;)

10. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

11. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

You're getting as pervy as Bud!

12. ducrider

Calendar WINER :5obsessed:

13. ResinRubber

:roffl::roffl:Can't decide if that's encouraging or frustrating?

14. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Fucking eh man that looks killer. Wish I were there seems like a fun time

15. Stash2.0

i have the same scissors

16. ducrider

just checking in again to see if this time she goes all the way....