Bitch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HeadCase, Apr 5, 2009.

1. nikoatnight

nikoatnight Full Flowering

I've been single 7 years now, not even a date with noooooo problem, I don't understand why people will be unhappy just to have someone? :passit:

2. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

WOMEN that's right today it's WOMEN what gives them the right once a month to Bitch & complain about their period, their little friend, the curse. They have been getting it since they where like 12-13 years old. You think they would be use to it know big deal . But no the world must stop because it's my time of the month.PLEASE women give us men a break we don't want to hear about it ,we don't want to think about it, & we sure don't want to see it Believe me on that one. So for about a week us men must walk around on egg shells hey it's not our fault if you want to be mad at somebody be mad at GOD. Oh wait a minute you are mad at GOD because I hear a lot of god dam this & that. So PLEASE all you nice women out there just keep it to yourself it's only a week .Thank You

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Ok one more quick bicth today .It's that time of the year grass cutting & I'm not talking about the kind you smoke . I hate getting out there every week & cutting the grass. I love it in the summer when there is a drought & the grass is all brown & not growing. Then what the fuck my wife is out there watering the shit probbaly when has her period. Thanks a bunch.

4. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well I would love to see men get that once a month, could you imagine??

They usually are the biggest babies when sick.

Anywhos not all women act like that, depends on the individual and their hormone level. Usually if a women is really active they do not get the cramps and all the negative effects if healthy. I know I didn't and if anything I would just go on cleaning spree's. Only had a headache or backache the day before I got it but my doctor told me at a young age "9" when I got it to exercise and the cramps or such would not be bad He was right and never went thru all that luckily. Now I do not have to worry since I had all the plumbing out due to uterine cancer years back.

Some women have endometrious(sp) so yah they do get very ill and cranky around that time. You would too if you had to deal with being in pain as it can be very painful for some women.

Anywhos...you men crack me up!!:rofl: :rofl:

When I see all this whining about women, makes me wonder who has the monthly curse?? Hmmmm?? Maybe men get sympathy "periods" which make them bichy?? :rofl:

5. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

ROFLMAO.

Are you kidding Mermaid? I am a "kinda" "tough guy" "bad boy" type dude. And I still want my woman to baby the fuck out of me when I am sick. LOL

I been single for 3 years, and I miss my woman and her contribution to my life. She made me a better person. I will always love her for that.

After being a hooker for a couple years and banging anything I thought was sexy, even though I knew I knew I'd never call them back I realized some things.

I was whoring around because I wasn't happy. A night of lust provides instant gratification. But it provides no long term satisfaction. I have since stopped dating chicks just for a fuck. Now I wont date anyone that I dont think I could go out with more than once. Even then, the herd thins pretty quickly because I have some rigid standards for someone I would actually have as my woman. So only about 25% get a second date.

But I figure most people complaining in here are actually happy with their partner, just dont know how to discuss "flaws" that they "compromised" on when together with the person. I mean, no one is perfekt! Relationship's are a compromise. Just gotta find her again!

6. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Or just goto the bar and on your way out pull some drunk chick for free.....

[​IMG]

This one even brought the beer with her for something to hold on to when the going gets tough(..well more rough LOL)

[​IMG]

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:5slick::5slick: :5slick: :5slick:

Tooo funny

8. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Useless, I do not think you understood what I meant bro. All I was saying in my post is men complain when sick right? Well when women get their periods monthly, yah it is like being ill so of course they may be cranky and feel under the weather...not all but the vast majority. LOL I was kidding anywhos bout men and no man hater here. ;) Just found the post funny because my ex hubby also wanted to be babied when he was sick and being the nurturing type, yep I gave him lots of TLC. Now when I am sick, lol I want to be left alone and sleep it off. Everyone is different and of course NO one is perfect. Perfect would get pretty boring if ya ask me. ;)

As for one nite stands, well never have or would because I am too picky and believe in love. Wish at times I was not like that but it is how I am built. After reading you post, it was refreshing that even men do not find it all that as well. ;)

As for you being "tough".....sure you are but I think anyone who is ill or sick most likely will feel weak because lol they are sick. :) I am sure most of the men who complain about their significant others are happy.....just it lately it seems as though it is the women bashing forum. :rofl: Then again we do have more males on this site and sure if it was all chicks, you would hear this or that bout men.

Not mad, I actually crack up for I thought women biched and moaned but I can see now men do too. ;) Point is ....the genders are not as complete opposites as most think. We all share the same complaints, relationship issues and so forth. Living with someone is lots of work and it takes respect plus meeting one another half way instead of my way>>or the highway. You can not have one person barking orders and the other one kissing ass. Hell I would not want any man to kiss my ass either. A healthy relationship is about being frds, give and take and treating them like a human being instead of your servant or slave. If one person is always pleasing the other person with nothing in return meaning nice things done for them as well....lol then we all know where they will end up.

Hope you find the "one" again my frd and you will when your not looking. Hey maybe you will get back together with your ex, some ppl do after they see the grass is not greener on the other side. Dating sucks IMO and that too is work which is prolly why i do not bother anymore. The way I see it is..... they will find me when I least expect it. ;) Hard to find that special someone you just "click with" or share the same interests, intelligence and a person who will walk by your side just like a best frd. Check and balance is the key.....best frds and to have that "animal attraction" combined with passion is the most perfect one can get to being happy. Besides if you fight>>>that is what make up sex is for.:smokin:

Peace~mermaid

9. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Well it's been awhile I've been back to work & remodeling the kitchen lucky me. I'll be laid off by the end of the week. Because I work Union & the company I work for keeps getting under bid on jobs. It's hard to compete with non-union workers in our state but companies are coming in from others states & workers that don't speak English [illegals] & I don't see it getting any better anytime soon. Maybe I will get to go fishing & crabing on my boat this summer if gas doesn't hit $4 a gallon or my daughters don't get knock-up again lol.

10. choker

choker HIDING OUT

Come on!! I am a man with morals. I could not do that to a woman and i don't role play that with my girls! "ok" "ok" Some times i do.

Am i sick or just a man!

11. Useless

Dude, I didnt know you were Todd Palin. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

12. nevermore

nevermore Veggy Stage

wtf has that dude done? hes made speeches and thatys about it. more talk then anything. id like to see him back it up

13. Useless

Well, he hasnt spent my friends and their sons blood for oil in a failed attept at world domination like good ol' Dubya did. I'd say thats a step in the right direction.

However, ultimately they are all the same. Retain the power of the state, and fuck the common man. Just depends which party you stomach better. Me, I'll take the Useless party. LOL Until then, anything besides Repubican is a better choice.

Repubicans are the closest to a facsist party the world has seen since Hitler. Kim Jong Ill is a resultant of the right wing fascist fucks that would oppress the people and our freedoms. He is the Korean version of Dubya, but without a limit of 8 years in power.